Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. (2716 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by kisdaniel(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
mystic gal.....pls tel d house wats eating u up?cos i can see ur nt in a gud state of mind
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by optional1(f): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Take it easy ooooo cheesy

Yes boss I will.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by optional1(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
EzePromoe:
Dear Vizkiz, Kingtom and optional1, I've absorbed all your complaints and I'll quit mentioning your monikers. But please do not forget to add "Mysticgal" while voting your favourite contestants, and I will also support four other contestants whom I consider worthy of a chance at the final stage. Thanks.

I will do dat, dats if u dnt mention me again oooo.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by optional1(f): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
EzePromoe:
Omalicha, what's up with the harsh words nau? Don't worry my "Igbo man" sense is fully being put to use and that has guided me in the choices I make. Pls stop getting so angry because you're looking more beautiful on that long face and consequently a threat to my candidate. kiss kiss kiss
I can stop mentioning if you so wish but pls don't get angry again, because I can't afford the luxury of getting beautiful lady like you angry. It isn't good for my credentials as Oyoyoumuagbogho cool

Nna am not angry d tin is dat d mention is getting out of hand, I wasnt even able to see those who r mentioning my name.

Biko take it easy, we r here 4 fun.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by naijaboiy: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

bro I know you meant no harm but nigga you are spamming my mentions I suggest you remove my name from that data base because I am this close to loosing my temper please remove my name and stop spamming my mentions. It is irrelevant and annoying angry
gringringringrin
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by Smellymouth: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
HateU2:
help us tell him oo biko
In btw, how market cheesy

Madam, wetin dey sup? I nor dey see you for our "joint " again grin
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by Janeify(f): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:

oga i use ur father dat create u to beg u to stop all dis nonsense stop quoting or mentioning pls.

Sha na by force to vote 4 ur bae ni.
Use ur Igbo man sense nd stop all dis rubbish.

Shuoooo!
rude.you shouldn't mention one's father cos he mentioned your moniker and your comment is tribalistic ...
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by optional1(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Janeify:
rude.you shouldn't mention one's father cos he mentioned your moniker and your comment is tribalistic ...

Am not rude I had to speak out cos d comment was getting out of hand.

D word 'Father' it means 'God' not biological father.

Can ur biological father create u?

My comment is not tribalistic my dear, cos am Igbo also nd I believe we Igbos av gud sense nd respect other pple privecy, dat Y I said he should use his Igbo sense.
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by asumo12: 12:31pm On May 01, 2016
optional1:

oga i use ur father dat create u to beg u to stop all dis nonsense stop quoting or mentioning pls.

Sha na by force to vote 4 ur bae ni.
Use ur Igbo man sense nd stop all dis rubbish.

Shuoooo!

U aff vex!

grin
Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by VoteMysticgal: 3:55pm On May 26, 2016
team mysticgal

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This. by mysticgal(f): 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
Hello everyone, I am mysticgal grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Weddings Of All Time. (pix) / TOP 10 Nigerian One Hit Wonder Artistes / See What They Did To Banky W And Adesua Engagement Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.