Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Help Have Problem Wen It Comes To Spellings - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Have Problem Wen It Comes To Spellings (427 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Comes To Terms With Global Fame- New York Magazine / Life As It Comes / £5,000 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Comes To A Nigerian, See Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Have Problem Wen It Comes To Spellings by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Have been having dis promblm since childhood, I can read very well and fast but wen it comes to spellings i don't rilly do well pls how can i improve on my spellings. Tnxs for ur contributions
Re: Help Have Problem Wen It Comes To Spellings by donbenedict(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
U really need a private tutor
Re: Help Have Problem Wen It Comes To Spellings by Samscofield: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sorry, I really wish I can help you. If you can read very well and fast to, then check your foundation. Something might be wrong with your interest in words. Also, check your temperament. Some temperaments like the Cholerics are fast and sharp, but they pay less attension to details. In summary, read slowly and pay attension to the details, that way you will surely improve. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

WHIMSICAL THOUGHTS - How Much Do You Believe In Your Dream? / Some Beggars Are Bold / Episode 4: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.