Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria (26029 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by goingape: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
vickzie:
IMAGINARY HUSBAND: ONE THAT IS CARING, LOVING, SEXY, GENTLE, RICH, GODFEARING, HONEST, HANDSOME, UNDERSTANDING, ADORABLE, RESPONSIBLE, NICE wink sad. CONTINUE WAITING, JESUS IS COMING SOON
they want all this qualities but them themselves don't process this qualities.

even a PROSTITUTE crave for this!

I do PITY our NAIJA WOMEN. very backward set of people

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
no you change your mindset.

you were initially in a man's peniis before you were conceive. 50-50

WOMEN of NOWADAYS are not respecting men and you want we men to respect a woman undecided

like I said before! I came out of only one woman and is that WOMAN I respect, any other woman can go and eat a grass all I care.

is like saying you want me to respect a woman who open her yansh for every Tom and Jerry. and also respect an adulterous WOMAN!

not every woman deserve respect and many deserve to be treated like goat.
I didn't come out of a man's pee grin bt from a woman's V for the record.

You must nt respect every woman jst as u've listed ur reasons bt that ur initial comment is disrespectful to the female sex cos all women are nt the same and you obviously have a gf.
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by goingape: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
I didn't come out of a man's pee grin bt from a woman's V for the record.

You must nt respect every woman jst as u've listed ur reasons bt that ur initial comment is disrespectful to the female sex cos all women are nt the same and you obviously have a gf.
for the record you came out of a man's pee and through intercourse and goes through a woman's V and let comes out.

let say I once had a gf and through that gf I know how you WOMEN behave and how ya act greedy.

all women are thesame just that some have repented from that nature while some (if not most )still behave like a goat who think the world revolve around them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
igbokwesampson:
Yhello fellow nairalanders , how are guys doing? its weekend again and hope your week was fruitful? despite the harsh economy, there is still need to enjoy your life as the future is promising especially with God on the steering. Though am not an authority in this field like Tosin2much, i present to you 10 category of husband you will most likely find in Nigeria , enjoy your weekend
[img]
Nigeria gals will fancy number 10, but they prefer number 9[b][/b].

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND. Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous

3: SLAVE HUSBAND
Wants to be treated like a King but treats Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.

4: GENERAL HUSBAND
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends. na this group they like other ppls wife pass their own, them the carry family matter come social media . hmmm

5: DRY HUSBAND
Very moody and stingy, doesn't consider wife's emotions, doesn't make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor.

6: PANADOL HUSBAND
Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalizes on that to get relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND. Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Uses wife's money on girlfriends. No initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities, e.g Doro husb and, i no talk anything oooo

8: BABY HUSBAND
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.

9: VISITING HUSBAND
Not always at home, comes as a visitor. Provides family all material things but has no time for them. hmmmm nija politicians dey for this group

10: CARING HUSBAND
Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.

feel free to add yours , HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
for the record you came out of a man's pee and through intercourse and goes through a woman's V and let comes out.

let say I once had a gf and through that gf I know how you WOMEN behave and how ya act greedy.

all women are thesame just that some have repented from that nature while some (if not most )still behave like a goat who think the world revolve around them.
That ur gf must have hurt you really bad grin such is life and hope u find the right one. We all have been hurt at some point of our lives by the ones we love, all you need do is to move on cos there is always that one God has designed for you.

God created us wit different personalities male or female so one person's act shldn't make u make derogatory comments abt a sex.

Shit happens.
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by goingape: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
That ur gf must have hurt you really bad grin such is life and hope u find the right one. We all have been hurt at some point of our lives by the ones we love, all you need do is to move on cos there is always that one God has designed for you.

God created us wit different personalities male or female so one person's act shldn't make u make derogatory comments abt a sex.

Shit happens.
what if you have made that same mistake twice?
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
what if you have made that same mistake twice?
It still doesn't mean there is no good one.

Let me say at some point i decided nt to go out wit any guy cos of hw cynical men are bt surprising i fell for some1 and now am grateful i walked out of my ex grin and grateful for meeting who am with now.
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by goingape: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
It still doesn't mean there is no good one.

Let me say at some point i decided nt to go out wit any guy cos of hw cynical men are bt surprising i fell for some1 and now am grateful i walked out of my ex grin and grateful for meeting who am with now.
and later did the same thin your ex did, will you still be grateful?

we are dynamic in nature and do change with time. just look for instance Beyonce and her lemonade stuff! was she not the one claim her man is this and that?
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by HOLYMASK: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Now tell me the country where the above mentions are not applied?
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
and later did the same thin your ex did, will you still be grateful?

we are dynamic in nature and do change with time. just look for instance Beyonce and her lemonade stuff! was she not the one claim her man is this and that?
U don't have to compare ur relationship wit other's.

If he does wat my ex did i will still move on.
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by goingape: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
U don't have to compare ur relationship wit other's.

If he does wat my ex did i will still move on.
and if you still move on you will have a preconceive notion that all men are thesame.
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by ulaa(f): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
goldbim:
Nice write up tho..Seems I've read this in one of Dr olukoya's books....jst saying tho. lipsrsealed
I have the audio tape_ CHOOSING YOUR LIFE PARTNER. By Dr. D. K. Olukoya.
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
and if you still move on you will have a preconceive notion that all men are thesame.

grin grin grin you're right though!, bt is like a vicious circle until u end wit ur soul mate.
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Spanner4(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
I came out of only one woman and I respect her! but the rest WOMEN I know I didn't came out from.
those rest can go and eat some grass all I care!

My broda take it easy with her na I beg of u.

Pls don't generalize this issue pls my man
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by goldbim(f): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
ulaa:
I have the audio tape_ CHOOSING YOUR LIFE PARTNER. By Dr. D. K. Olukoya.
cool coolnice.its the book I have.quite funny and insightful after reading it,you tend to think carefully before considering marriage...
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by goingape: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Spanner4:

My broda take it easy with her na I beg of u.

Pls don't generalize this issue pls my man
me not generalizing any gender stuff.

I only speak of what I believe it is!
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Number 10.

Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by skywalker001(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
TJ falls to number 7
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by sinceraconcept(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2016
11: JEFO HUSBAND:
He used to be so abusive until her wife got advises from friends and went to babalawo and she puts something in his food. He started washing her pants and bras,going to market,taking care of the house. But if the jazz comot for hin eyes,b!tch you're dead

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Mypeople2(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2016
RalphTheToner:
11. TEEBILLZ HUSBAND: the husband that loves and frequents edible catering services,that borrows 45m,inhales cocaine,jumps 4rm a baby mama to a promiscious celeb,post abts suicide on IG & expects the world to cum n save him.
My guy you too funny
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by ayokellany: 11:28pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol... Found me ke?.... tongue shocked....
*whispers into his ears, do you base in Qatargringringrin

Hehehehe

Hilarious, is Qatar another name for Uyo because it's boldly stated on your profile that you are in Uyo so therefore if you are in Uyo I live in Eket but if we are to proceed to international representation of our localities and you my dear happen to be living in Qatar, madam I dey Dubai "UAE", just a stone throw from you. Local or foreign I do not see you escaping my net and like I stated earlier I found you. tongue cool tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33am On May 11, 2016
ayokellany:

Hilarious, is Qatar another name for Uyo because it's boldly stated on your profile that you are in Uyo so therefore if you are in Uyo I live in Eket but if we are to proceed to international representation of our localities and you my dear happen to be living in Qatar, madam I dey Dubai "UAE", just a stone throw from you. Local or foreign I do not see you escaping my net and like I stated earlier I found you. tongue cool tongue

No.....wink

Are you a Pilot

Found who

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandmothers Breastfeeding Their Grandchildren: Right Or Wrong? / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.