Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video (1077 Views)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying / I Will Do More Than My Best For You -tiwa Savage Tells Her Son Jamil / Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video by aeroberry1: 5:01am On Apr 30, 2016
http://www.aeroberry.com/tiwa-savage-tells-side-story-video/

Pulse Tv organised an interview with Tiwa Savage for the public to hear her side of the story. I promise you that the interview is a bomb. A lot we don't know about was revealed in it.

Friends woke her up from sleep in the early money to tell her about the news. She did not know the extent of what he had said on instagram. As she said, somebody took her phone away from her so that she wont see what Billz said online about her. She tought he might have killed himself. Tee Billz was suicidal according to Tiwa. My thought about his being suicidal is that something in their relationship could have triggered his being suicidal. Did Tiwa not treat him well ? Was he not getting enough love or feelings from the marriage. Was he feeling like he is not loved anymore by Tiwa and Tiwa preferred people he felt were better than him like Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, and Tu Face. Hopefully by the end of this interview some or all of these questions will be answered.
It was when she got a call at about 10 or 11 (time of the day was not specified by her) she knew Billz was alive. Banky W mum was in her house then. And it was confirmed Billz was found at Lekki-Ikoyi bridge about to commit suicide and then taken to Banky W house. This confirmed the news making the rounds that Billz was found by Peter Okoye and Banky W at Ikoyi bridge where he attempted committing suicide.
She became very much aware that their marriage wont work since two months ago. Before the instagram sad event, she had not spoken with Billz for a week for he had left the house. (Left the house like divorce her ? Not sure here what she meant. ) She sent him text messages on Monday before the interview with Pulse Tv reminding him about finishing up the passport application they started for their son, but Billz did not respond to all her text messages.
She (Tiwa) has covered up for a lot of hurt in her relationship with Billz. Then she mentioned the story how Billz did not call her to ask how she was doing when she had a miscarriage in Jamaica recently. She sent pictures of her in the hospital with blood all over the places to Billz for him to know what had happened to her. But Billz did not call back to ask what the problem was. She later found out that Billz was with another woman in an hotel room when she was in Jamaica. She discovered this when she returned from Jamaica and the lady Billz slept with called him late at night and she saw many romantic text messages Billz received and sent her on his phone. Billz did not deny his romance with the lady when she spoke to him about her. After this episode, she decided that she was done with the relationship.
She also said that she has covered up the problem in their relationship from going out public because she wanted people to believe that Teejay (Billz) is a loving man, their marriage is great, Billz is a good man for he is the one who made her what she is today and so on.
6. Tiwa reveals also to Pulse Tv that since their son Jamil was born Teejah (Billz) has not spent a dime on him. ( Personally here without meaning any disrespect, I think there is an atom of exaggeration here. It is not possible for this to be true. ) Teejah according to her always give the excuse that he has no money but he has money to take a lady to the hotel and get drunk.

7. She said there were never a time she prepared something to eat without giving Billz his share. Also because of her busy profession she hired a cook to prepare the food for them.

8. She will never deny the fact that Billz worked hard to make sure that she was successful. However she sacked him as her manager because Teejay at a time became insincere in managing their business. He collects money from people who book her to perform in their event and he puts the money in his own account and not in their agreed business account. Moreover Billz lied about the exact amount of money collected from people who invite her to perform at their events.

9. Billz accuse Tiwa’s mum of being a witch but Tiwa says Teejah is lying. Her mum is a very good british woman. She does not know anything that her mum must have done to him. Unless Teejah has something he knows about her mum that he is not telling her.

10. Billz accused Tiwa of cheating on him with Don Jazzy, Tu Face and Dr Sid. However, she emphatically said that she did not cheat on him. In fact she has never cheated on her husband. She claims that Billz knows this deep in his heart. Implying that Billz said this to discredit her and make her look like a bad wife. Who is telling us the truth here ? We can’t tell. However, she did a good job here speaking about this and neutralizing what Billz said about her froliking with Don Jazzy and co. Here she keeps us thinking who will be telling the truth. Hard to tell.

11. In the middle of the interview she started crying. You can really see she was very much hurt with the whole situation especially according to her what people were saying about her. I guess she meant her fans on social media. It is a really difficult and messy situation which can mess up with any person’s emotion and psyche.

12. She revealed that Billz has been struggling financially since she sacked him as her manager. Personally, if Tee Billz is struggling financially, and the cause of the struggle is because his wife sacked him whom he always claimed he made what she is today, this could be one of the answer to the cause and start of their marital problem. Not trying to blame anybody here people. The problem of Teejay's being suicidal. The problems in their marriage – the perceived distance, lack of trust, insensitivity, and so on may have a root here. Maybe Tee Billz is feeling he has been stabbed at the back by his love. Maybe he is feeling that Tiwa betrayed him despite what he did for her. Again I am not trying to blame anybody here. Neither am I trying to speak for anybody. I am just doing a neutral analysis of what Tiwa said. Please don't see it as being insensitive to their marital problem and emotional feelings. As much as I am doing my journalistic work, I am trying to get to the root of their marital problem which could be of help to other marriages out there. Who knows . Marriage is one of the difficult things to manage. Their problem is more than what we are seeing or hearing. It started somehow and somewhere. Maybe because they were unable to start on time to deal with it, that is why it has got to this much difficult irremediable situation. Ok. Lets continue with the rest of what she said.

13. She loved when they were working together. According to her, Tee Billz caused his being sacked by being fraudulent and stealing from her. Could there have been a better way to have resolved this issue being husband and wife. If Teejay stole from her, the money still belongs to the family and remains in their family. But why should Teejay steal from her and be insincere to her ? What belongs to her belongs to him. I can see some feeling of inferiority complex, personal insecurity, jealousy and the desire to make money so that he can feel and look important in the face of his wife. Societal structural and a cultural pressure on african men comes to play here. A situation where it is consciously or unconsciously believed and practiced that men should always be the bread winner of the house. In a case where this is not so, the man could be perceived as a weakling, what we call "woman rapper". No man want to be tagged this is way in Nigeria. But our society is changing now. Women have started working. And if so some of them must be richer than their husband. It is high time we (men ) started accepting this reality and live with it. There is nothing wrong if a woman is richer than a man in the home. The home belongs to both of them. I know in a family where the man is the bread winner, women steal from their husbands and the world does not turn to hell because of that. We have something to think about here. Ok, back to Tiwa Savage's part of the story.

14. She sacked him because she wanted to save her marriage. She wanted to separate business from their marital relationship. Maybe the way this was done ended up destroying the marriage she tried to save. Not that she was wrong in her actions. Something could have gone wrong the way the separation was done. Still my analysis. You could have yours.

15. Teejay according to her lives larger than what he can afford. This put him into a lot of debt. She was called most of the times to pay for her husband debt. She had no choice paying up the debt of her husband because she did not want the news to go public with the media as some of the creditors threatened to do.

16. Worst of Tee Billz debt habit is that he is now owing somebody N45 million naira. Tiwa is looking for a way to settle the debt.

17. Tiwa caught Tee Billz taking cocain.

18. In her marriage she was trying to cope with and managing with Tee Billz’s alcoholic problem, cocaine problem, coming late at night problem, infidelity problem, his habit of bad debt problem and his being jealous of her success.

19. Before they got married she did not know that he was into cocaine and had two other child. She revealed that a lot of people warned her about the type of person Tee Billz is before she got married to him. Maybe she was deeply in love with him then so she could not see those signs and anything other thing. It is said love covers a lot of sins or call it defects. This could be true here. She was in love ?

20. The big grenade was when she then said that she accepts she made a mistake in marrying Tee Billz. We all make mistakes. We learn from our mistakes.

21. She said that her relationship with him is over and that she don't care if she doesn't get married again. What she cares about is her happiness and her son’s future.

22. Then she puts this in that looks like she is open to another relationship. She said she prefers a man that works, that can pay her bills, a man that will not put her into more debt. He mustn’t be that rich according to her.

22.She was not physically abusive but he abused her mentally by reminding everyday that he made he what she is and that we knew her when she was nobody and made her to be somebody. We need to learn here that it is good to help people, but we don't need to rub it on their face all the time. It kills the souls. I think this is one of Teejay's problem in the relationship. Tiwa's ego and self pride was touched by his constant reminder of that. We are humans and we don't like our ego to be deflated. Such could deflate one's ego and instigate appropriate or disproportionate reaction. A lesson to learn.

23. She wrapped up the interview with Pulse Tv by saying that Teejay made it easy for her to walk away by the way he handled the whole thing on social media. According to Tiwa, Teejay got so many people angry, so many innocent people whom we can guess are Don Jazzy, Dr Sid and Tu Face. Because of these people, what they might do or say if she goes back to him, she has decided to call it a quit. This people sure have strong influence or dominance in her life financially, emotionally or more if they should influence her decision about her life and relationship.If they were falsely accused of something, and you want to carry on with your relationship you still can and later appease them by way of apology or some other way. What you want and is good for your happiness should be the guiding principle of your decision not the reaction of people around you.

24. She won’t stop him from seeing or visiting his son Jamil. She will continue to pray for Teejay.

25. At the end she apologized to Tee Billz saying if there is anything she must have done or neglected to do to save their marriage that she is sorry. Good and humble woman she is. Some people won't think of apologising considering the public disgrace Tee Billz put her through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video by odiereke(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2016
I feel so much for this lady. D Lord would see you through I J N.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video by garyaustin(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2016
It is well my dear. Every problem has expiry date and this one shall also expire one day. Be strong and seek the face of the Lord.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video by ddhandsome2955: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
women can pretend
in fact only the woman and God can tell the owner of pregnancy, this lead me to say only a woman and God can tell whom a woman had SEX with. because when a woman finish sex their is no meter to detect such.
thia is God oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video by cuuutie: 1:15am On May 01, 2016
humans are insatiable
..if she had kept quiet they would have screamed "where is she now?! "... they would have said she was hiding in shame... if Teebillz came to the internet to say stuff about her, what's wrong with her coming to the internet to defend herself?.. and to all the hypocrites coming to scream cook for your husband... if I'm right Teebillz knew how tight her schedule was since he was managing the schedule before he married her ..now he ain't a part of her schedule he expects her to sit back and cook? now he's suddenly using that to appeal to the African side of fans while thousands fall for it.. even many female bankers that still sleep in the same house with their husbands don't cook ..talk of Tiwa that has engagements everywhere... let's not be judgemental Biko... that guy needs help... but Tiwa doesn't have to suffer to make him better!
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video by Wizkoko(m): 2:25am On May 01, 2016
Chai!

(1) (Reply)

$25000 For Her Phone Number-Malivelihood / My Boobs Are Still Strong And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Fan Blast / Star Actor, Femi Afolabi's Identical Twin Boys Birtday Is Today [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.