Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" (36413 Views)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Your Showoff Is Too Much, Go N Marry- Fan Bashes Actress Daniella Okeke For This

Endowed Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke, who has been enjoying her summer holiday at Hotel Zephyrus Santorini in Greece for some days now, got blasted by a fan after she shares a photo from Turkish Airlines business class lounge at Istanbul International Airport.

The fan, who perhaps was wondering Daniella was in Greece some days ago but now in Turkey, gushes a bitter truth as she commented:

"Your show is too much. Go n marry" cheesy

However, Actress Daniella paid a deafened ear as other fans reacted to that jarring comment.

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/your-showoff-is-too-much-go-n-marry-fan.html

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

See How Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Curves In This Purple Tight Dress

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/your-showoff-is-too-much-go-n-marry-fan.html
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
E go pain am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
lobatan..... dis fans sef

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Life na jeje oo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Davash222(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
E go pain am grin

The pain carry muscles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Daniella Okeke right now grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by saintfellow(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Haters are usually lowlifes, i dnt know why.

14 Likes

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by nzeobi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
It shouldn't be her business
But the fact is this people show off a lot embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Ozavize88(f): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
!...........
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by boss1310(m): 2:53am On Sep 08, 2016
I know its a fellow woman that will bash her.women simply don't like themselves

6 Likes

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2016
go and marry why?

will her husband buy her a private jet..
abi nor be the same D him wan give her, she dey chop from greece to Turkey so

haters sha...you'll ba the girl hating is still looking for a boy that will buy her Tecno j5...Msthww

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by flyca: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
So only married people are allowed to show off their happiness undecided

Make I kuku show my own too in SVW airport Russia yesterday.
And yes!, I never marry kiss

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Decibel: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Jealousy
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by oluwasegun007(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2016
wetin concern dem......busy body

my sista abeg continue.

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Pavore9: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
How will her getting married increase anyone's bank balance?

2 Likes

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by faitheverest(f): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Fine lady

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Fly girl flying higher!

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Jediel1(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2016
flyca:

who u epp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Your Showoff Is Too Much, Go N Marry- Fan Bashes Actress Daniella Okeke For This

Endowed Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke, who has been enjoying her summer holiday at Hotel Zephyrus Santorini in Greece for some days now, got blasted by a fan after she shares a photo from Turkish Airlines business class lounge at Istanbul International Airport.

The fan, who perhaps was wondering Daniella was in Greece some days ago but now in Turkey, gushes a bitter truth as she commented:

"Your show is too much. Go n marry" cheesy

However, Actress Daniella paid a deafened ear as other fans reacted to that jarring comment.

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by gasgenius(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Pavore9:
How will her getting married increase anyone's bank balance?
Yes more traffic to bloggers
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by flyca: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Jediel1:
who u epp
You need epp?

2 Likes

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by slex(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2016
flyca:

Will you marry me
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Jediel1(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2016
flyca:

You need epp?
give me ya visa grin cheesy
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by flyca: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2016
slex:
Will you marry me
No

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Jediel1:
who u epp

dials 911..*one hater spotted*

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by nikkypearl(f): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2016
So marriage is the new visa to heaven angry

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by slex(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2016
flyca:

No

Pachimy?
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by Mistermamus(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Dnt think dat jet ever took off fake ass okpo actress calling em' selves celebrities
Re: Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" by yekparikpa(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Trolls not fans...No true fan addresses his/her idol in such manner. I blame the hardship in Nigeria For this...people are transferring aggressions upandan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / Tiwa Savage In Flurry Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.