Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking (693 Views)

Checkout Free SEO Tools To Boost Your Blog Search Engine Ranking / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know / Link Building Strategies That Will Boost Your Search Engine Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by todhost(m): 5:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by emillionaire: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2016
todhost:
Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance and Search Engine Ranking https://www.todhost.com/knowledgebase/745/Common-Mistakes-That-Affect-Website-Performance-and-Search-Engine-Ranking.html

you're the mistake if you think I will click that link.
Re: Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by VocalWalls: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
todhost:
Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance and Search Engine Ranking https://www.todhost.com/knowledgebase/745/Common-Mistakes-That-Affect-Website-Performance-and-Search-Engine-Ranking.html

Only your URL is a mistake sef
Re: Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by todhost(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by VocalWalls: 1:56pm On May 02, 2016
todhost:
What SEF error do you find with the url: https://www.todhost.com/knowledgebase/745/Common-Mistakes-That-Affect-Website-Performance-and-Search-Engine-Ranking.html

Guy! You're spamming! Later you'll be praying for Adsense and you'll be getting 'webmaster policy and guidelines' as a response.

You wrote about ranking yet you're not incorporating keywords in your URL. See how long they are?

1 Like

Re: Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by todhost(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
We write for users and not for search engines. I guess what you mean by spamming is the link we added. May be you need to explain further how an outbound link becomes a spammy link and where you found todhost signed up for adsense..
VocalWalls:

Guy! You're spamming! Later you'll be praying for Adsense and you'll be getting 'webmaster policy and guidelines' as a response.

You wrote about ranking yet you're not incorporating keywords in your URL. See how long they are?
Re: Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by VocalWalls: 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
todhost:
We write for users and not for search engines. I guess what you mean by spamming is the link we added. May be you need to explain further how an outbound link becomes a spammy link and where you found todhost signed up for adsense..

and what are you writing about?
todhost:

SEO? and you don't even know the first rule?

Schools For Interior Decoration

learn how to use keywords. You talk about ranking and you don't even know about using keywords and variations?

i dey laugh you

Re: Common Mistakes That Affect Website Performance And Search Engine Ranking by todhost(m): 3:18am On May 03, 2016
Whatever you think about keywords could be good in as much as it works for you. We write for our users and not for search engines and we do not believe in the so called power of keywords anymore.
VocalWalls:

and what are you writing about?

SEO? and you don't even know the first rule?

Schools For Interior Decoration

learn how to use keywords. You talk about ranking and you don't even know about using keywords and variations?

i dey laugh you

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online: Top 5 URL Shorteners To Make Money With / How To Optimize Your SMF Forum Website / I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.