Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (65489 Views)

Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Thylord(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:
The girl I buy vegetables from here in enugu is finer than this. I don't even use the vegetables, I just like it when she bends over in front of me to select them for me..she has the fullest boobs ever.

I threw away the vegetables I bought from her one time after she refused to gimme her number.. cry...I still wave @ her whenever I pass by though and she waves back with that killer smile
and you want to make heaven.
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by gangwolf(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Love what you do
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by hotwax: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2016
So what is wrong with selling tomatoes?

She is not a prostitute for God sake.

I can marry if she is educated
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by eDoc: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2016
izuch:

Stalker undecided

You are stalking a stalker.
what does that make you?

stalking stalker i guess.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Qelvin(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:
The girl I buy vegetables from here in enugu is finer than this. I don't even use the vegetables, I just like it when she bends over in front of me to select them for me..she has the fullest boobs ever.

I threw away the vegetables I bought from her one time after she refused to gimme her number.. cry...I still wave @ her whenever I pass by though and she waves back with that killer smile
LMFAOO
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by abbeycom101(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Definitely her guy is the op. Tell her to keep trying, who knows?
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by HOLYMASK: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Market strategy. Marketing herself also.
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by omolola15(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

happney65 come see your type grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Leke001: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2016
every legitimate labour is one to be proud of I think
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by SirDavico(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She's beautiful, I need her number. angry

I've got it.cheesy cheesy cheesy If u want it u can come and collect it grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

Onukwu
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by gebest: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

her picture pls or i don be.................
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Missmossy(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Fine girl grin

She should keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by oyeezah(f): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2016
may d Lord bless her hustle
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Revolva(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one but i still don't trust dem dem fit de. Do runs codedly
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by IYANGBALI: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Walahi dis one fine pass olajumoke

Lalasticlala wot do you think? You like her abi?but na who you epp?na only ban ban you sabi. I no go give you her phone number tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by MicroBox: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2016
There are hundreds of very very beautiful girl in Zamfara state selling Awara or Gala... I m sure corpers can attest yo that.
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Kennitrust(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

what did u want to do her number. to seduce her huh? or to distract from her focus? u no smart. u for find way become her regular customer to make it easy.

if u didn't success try again!
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Olushauneddy(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2016
The continued version of Olajumoke offshore Nigeria via Ghana
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Olushauneddy(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Kennitrust:
what did u want to do her number. to seduce her huh? or to distract from her focus? u no smart. u for find way become her regular customer to make it easy.

if u didn't success try again!

Horrible English Chatting Nairaland User.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
TY BELLO OYA HOLD OVER TO U
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by kan12(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Tomato Olajumoke
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by 1miccza: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow!!! This is wonderfuulll!!!! Dignity in Labour..
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by basingstoke: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2016
tyson99:

walai POP wey dey my hand dey pain me overnight dis ur comment ehn relieved me oo grin hahahaha
really my broda, some comment mau appear disgusting but they can heal us wen we are goin tru stress
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Generalkorex(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She's beautiful, I need her number. angry
shez my fb frnd
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by marvee(f): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Not too prety na
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by jojothaiv(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2016
dessyhandsum:
Drop her contact lets make her a star
We can go searching for her once you get her number...
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by systemz(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Point of correction;

She's a tomatoes seller's daughter.
Not a tomato's seller.
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by imokings: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2016
God will change ur story IJN
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by iheanyi40(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

lmao
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by SlimShaddy10(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2016
since Olajumoke made her unforseen marks, every a few people now see such as an Avenue to prosper.

Before this time, fine young ladies have been doing some menial jobs to make a living due to their poor background.

I don't see any big deal in this lady selling tomatoes. After all, my sisters did such well because, that was the source of our income. But now they are married to rich husbands.

Even people that look more tall and beautiful than Olajumoke have been selling bread with confidence before Olajumoke 's breakthrough.

So we should stop seeing such as a big deal.

MA only ugly girls go de sell tomatoes

Nawaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Udofire(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2016
I need tomatoes, come supply me for my room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.