Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) (47212 Views)

Helina Gbadegesin, A Female Graduate Who Is A Carpenter (Photos) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is really encouraging. While the recession is biting Nigerians hard, this young lady is trying to make name and cash for herself by doing what many feel unfit for the womenfolk. According to the lady simply identified as Olabisi, she learnt carpentry by herself by undergoing online training on Youtube and free online books... After few months of training, the proud carpenter is now making some sales and pocketing some cool cash.

In her words;

The beautiful thing is, this journey is revealing to me much more than ever that God is a God of process. Therefore, no pressure! Whether I succeed or fail is inconsequential, I am open enough to take the risk to fail. No pressure. No quest for instant gratification. No immediate result needed. For me, its all about enjoying the process.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-carpenter.html

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2016

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by dainformant(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
more power to ur elbow

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
and some girls will say some guys are very "stingy"

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
The First Pik

Make she nor go use mistake drill hole put for her lap o cry

*i can see she has a bright future behind her wink*

Omote well done

More elbow to ur grease wink

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by nicerichard05: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cute lil girl,

this one go sabi nack brokus well well ooo, see the way she handle that stuff! chai she con open mouth for the last pic as if say she wan suck pweek lipsrsealed grin cheesy

check my signature, abeg mak una help me beg seun 2045 too long na. shuuuu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by mascot87(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
She is bae kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by johnstar(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
2morw make una go find anoda gal wey dey do nepa job ooo

Eblyk say no better news for NL again

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by ReverseEngineer: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Interesting. It pays to be Hardworking, afterall.

meanwhile, you, too, can acquire a professional skill today. If never too late to acquire one.

Delve into web development and Programming. The field of ICT is ever expanding and most interestingly, open to all; irrespective of your degree or qualifications. Interested? Check my Signature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Weedcrusher: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Simplestone(f): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
We hear,more grace to your endeavour. I know as that POP babe and mechanic woman news don full everywhere, na everyday we go dey hear all this kind of news.

God will strengthen you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by nwachinemelu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
God bless ur hand work.....damn that backside need some carpentry work also.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by yeyeboi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jobless NL ladies should emulate olabisi angry

But abeg OP help me with her number I dey look for wife undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Carpenter ke?
Na im she get time dey take selfie upandan embarassed

Anyway, make baba God prosper the work of your hand smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
If you are dating this lady you must behave ooo, woman way sabi handle "hammer', knack nails and cut wood go sabi make "coffin" ooooo angry angry angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by kidman96(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
They say stress and hardship is the fertilizer for creativity. Now everyone is discovering their talent. Soon we will start exporting made in Nigeria products. This is how China started.

Walahi I love Buhari. He is God sent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Cregon: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
NOTED.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Kenneth205(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The First Pik

Make she nor go use mistake drill hole put for her lap o cry

*i can see she has a bright future behind her wink*

Omote well done

More elbow to ur grease wink

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by agrovick(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
It is all about enjoying the process.
Quote of the day

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by HQuadreal: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please help I can't post in any section it showing me wait for few minutes our server is overwhelmed since four days now. any solution please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
Cute lil girl,

this one go sabi nack brokus well well ooo, see the way she handle that stuff! chai she con open mouth for the last pic as if say she wan suck pweek lipsrsealed grin cheesy

check my signature, abeg mak una help me beg seun 2045 too long na. shuuuu

So u were banned till 2045 and you just switched moniker grin

N your type they use 2 pen for signature
The mod wey ban fi sack person bcoz of job
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by potbelly(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
More topics like this should grace the promise land...
Kudos to the lady...
ILike...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by teepsee(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
it's so obvious that tthe ladies are not smiling again, they will soon push out some men in the market soon. While they are busy occupying some men space, some ladies are Still busy looking for someone to pay them for having big boubs and fat poo axs.

Congrat bae, I love people that are industrious
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by EXLOVER(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
If this babe give person handjob ur pr1ck go just get sour, because all carpenta hand dey strong like crocrodile back o,

make sense at least she dey independence.
But is a no for me how wil i be able to tell my friend that my wife or my gf is a carpenta,. Wetin do doctor, teacher or banker

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Pavore9: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Carpentry, as in hobby or profession?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Abotak: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
she try small, may God bless her hustle
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by DrObum(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mehn! She get am ooooo!

Anybody gats her digits
Re: Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Awwwww it is this kind of thing that makes me proud cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.