Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here (1118 Views)

5 Important Tips About Branding Your Business / Learn Web Design/programming, Graphic Design & Digital Marketing (lagos) / All For Free! Learn Web Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designs,video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2016
In the business world we are today, many businesses are finding it difficult to survive. Some businesses have been operating for years and believe me, at the moment, they can't count their achievement, they are struggling to survive. Some business brands have been forced to shut down not because they don't have the capital, simply because they don't have the technical know-how.

The simple advise that can be given to any entrepreneur is to do its assignment very well before venturing in any kind business. He or she should be well prepared to be face the challenges in the business world, especially when it comes to managing brand.

My name is Quadri A. Adewuyi, I happen to be the brand manager of a renowned company, Nouz-Bogg Innovations, a Branding Agency Company. The company has a blog titled NB.I. academy where you learn anything and everything about brand management, graphic designing, web designing, business development, photography, communication, digital marketing etc.

I will be updating us here regularly on topics being treated on the blog and we shall all share our view on it.

Check my next post for our first topic shared here.
Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
'You can never be as rich as Dangote if you work for someone as an employee'...'You can never be as successful as Mark Zuckerberg if you are going up and down looking for job'...'People that are big in life are no more than employers'.

These and more are what you hear day in day out when it comes to labour market. People have forgotten, or maybe they intentionally skip it, that human beings are blessed differently. Not all of us can be employers, some people have tried and they fail. Some are very good when it comes to being employee,no matter how much you push that kind of people to be employer, they can not fit in well.

Before you run any business in life, first ask yourself the following questions;

1. What is my personal initiative and discipline like?
2. What is my attitude towards risk taking?
3. What is my general attitude like? Maybe when I do ajob, do i feel good?

If you want to know if you are any employee or employer, then it is a must for you to read this article written by the academy titled,

Are you an Employee or employer?

http://academy.nbibrands.com/are-you-an-employee-or-employer/

After you read, kindly post your comment, like, share and subscribe to the blog...
Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2016
In the business world we are today, a lot of businesses are folding up simply because they find it difficult to compete successfully with their competitors. There might be a lot of reasons for this, one of the major (if not the only reason) is your brand positioning -your brand positioning is very important in determining whether you will succeed or not.

A company being run without having a clear brand positioning statement is just gambling with her business.

in 2001, Amazon sold his most book with this brand positioning statement,

“For World Wide Web users who enjoy books, Amazon.com is a retail bookseller that provides instant access to over 1.1 million books. Unlike traditional book retailers, Amazon.com provides a combination of extraordinary convenience, low prices, and comprehensive selection.”

Are you in a business mess and you don't know how to go about? Have you been running your business for sometime now but you still find yourself struggling to survive?

i think I have A SOLUTION.

Read this article and thank me later. It is written by NB.I. Academy tilted,

"Worrying About Your Brand? Read this and Save Your Business".

Here is the link,

http://academy.nbibrands.com/worrying-brand-read-save-business/

If you find it useful, kind make comment and share to the public, who knows, you might be saving a brand.
Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Starting can be as challenging as anything, especially when it comes to deciding whether you are to be producing the product you want to be selling yourself or maybe you should go into franchise or even maybe you should render services.

As you are thinking of this, i implore you to read this post, probably it will help you in making your decision on why you should sell your own produced product.

'why you should sell your own product rather than someone elses'

http://academy.nbibrands.com/why-you-should-sell-your-own-product-rather-than-someone-elses/

Read, comment, like, share and subscribe to academy.nbibrands.com
Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2016
What Makes a Great Intuitive Logo

Let us start with these quotes,

"A logo that has pointless decoration will never be trustworthy. A logo can never be too simple."

"If a black and white copy of your logo loses detail, it’s pretty much like misspelling your name"

A great logo is the foundation you lay for your business, It determines how your customers see your brand; it also determines the future of your business -your logo provides a fantastic springboard.

A logo gives the outside a world an instant visual impression of your brand; a good one is worth a thousand words, and plenty more besides.
It’s not an easy gig to craft out the wonderful vision of your company in an iconic logo that will make a positive psychological representation in the mind of your potential customers.

Often than not, entrepreneurs usually seek out for this kind of great logo but it is unfortunate they end up getting a non-professional logo.
To help you turn the image in your head into a commercial reality, we asked our designers what exactly makes a great intuitive logo. They came up with seven(7) different answers, each of which is equally valid.

When you’re designing your logo, you may wish to use these ‘magnificent seven’ characteristics as a check-list, to measure the potency and viability of your image.

Check them up here:

http://academy.nbibrands.com/make-great-intuitive-logo/

After reading, don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe.
Thanks

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
At NB.I. Academy, you can never know it better
facbook: facebook.com/nbiacademy
BBM Channel: C003283F5

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2016
NB.I. Academy Quote of the Day

This quote of the day is for bloggers out there. The quote is from the former google CEO, Eric Schmidt

Click the below to read it.

http://academy.nbibrands.com/152-2/
Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2016
10 PROVEN MARKETING TACTICS THAT WORK

The importance of having a solid marketing tactics cannot be over emphasized.

Small and medium-sized businesses owners need to be keenly aware of the importance of promotional and marketing strategies.

These tactics/strategies help your organization utilize the skills of your employees and stakeholders and can help you develop creative approaches to sales and customer service.

But one thing that is very important about marketing is that you cannot do it anyway, anyhow, though, that is if you don't want to waste, money, time and energy and at the end, have a reduced growth.

In marketing, there are certain tactics that work best.

Click below to have access to 10 proven marketing tactics that work like magic.

http://academy.nbibrands.com/10-proven-marketing-tactics-work-like-magic/

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
NB.I. Quote of the Day

For every successful business man/ entrepreneur out there, two things are indispensable to them,

Reading and Thinking.

Read what the second richest person in American, Warren Buffett, has to say about this,

http://academy.nbibrands.com/quote-day-read-think/

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2016
NB.I. Academy Quote of the Day

It is commonly misconceived that the way to the heart of your customers is by having a sweet strong ad campaign.

According to Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, this is very wrong. Any business built on such we quckily go down as they rise.

Which way should your brand be built, read it below...

http://academy.nbibrands.com/?p=168&preview=true
Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2016
SCHOOL KILLS ENTREPRENEURS; YES OR NO?

Spending more than 21 years in school to obtain first degree certificate 'no b moi moi'. Along the way, some scale through while others did not.

The question now is, does it even worth it to spend that numbers of years in prison (which they school)? In the prison, we were not taught how to create jobs but rather how to be job seekers, we were not tutored to be creative thinkers, we were taught that taking little risk is part of life but rather we were thought to run away from risk. In summary, the school kills our entrepreneurs!

If you look at the world today, the best entrepreneurs are made outside the four walls of school.

Little did the realise that Bill Gates was making jest of them when he said,

“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.”

When we are talking about unemployment in Africa, people start mentioning government, some will say bad economy. I disagree with both.

THE ONE AND ONLY CAUSE OF UNEMPLOYMENT IS SCHOOL.

You don't agree with me, then i strongly suggest you click on the link below to read more about this.

I also implore you to make use of the comment box at the end of the post to express your own view and suggestion.

Thank you.

http://academy.nbibrands.com/school-kills-entrepreneurs-yes-or-no/

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2016
Recently, we published an article that encouraged us to be selling a self-produced product other than someone else's.

If you are finding it difficult or impossible to produce your own product, there is a next opportunity for you which is FRANCHISING.

Simply put, franchising is the right given by a manufacturer to an agent to sell his or her product or brand on his or her behalf in order for the agent to make some profit by selling the products/ brand in a price slightly higher than the manufacturer's. The agent's price can be determined by himself or herself or by the supplier (manufacturer).

There are many people around operating this kind of businesses and are making a lot of money from it. we have businesses in which they only deal in selling Coca-cola products and they are making a lot of profit from this.

To read more about this, the merits, the demerits etc., kindly click on the below link,

http://academy.nbibrands.com/why-you-should-sell-products-other-than-your-own/

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2016
Below is A TOP-NOTCH METAL CARD USB FLASH DRIVE. It can be used as souvenir, gift, personal use etc. We can even turn it into ID card or business card for you by inscribing your information on it.

You want a similar story for your company or organisation?

Contact us at Nouz-Bogg Innovations for this and more.

whatsapp: 07032776097
email: quadri@nbibrands.com

At NB.I., we BUILD BRANDS you can trust.

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2016
You can reach us anytime

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, good morning.

PARTICIPATE AND WIN
On our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/nbiacademy, we reach 100 likes yesterday in less than 3 weeks.
in a way of appreciating our fans, we are going to update our blog this morning with a post and

the first person to comment on the post in our blog site, like and share wins him or herself N500

the fifth person wins N300 and

the tenth person wins N200.

If you want to participate, kindly head to our facebook fan page now and like the page. There after, you go to our blog, http://www.academy.nbibrands.com, to like, comment and share the article that will be posted there this morning. perhaps, you might be the lucky winner.

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by mrsage(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
Following
Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2016
20 MOST INFLUENTIAL NIGERIAN BLOGS/BLOGGERS IN 2016 –SEE WHO NUMBER IS

Blogging in Nigeria, in recent times, is becoming more and more popular. People are now leaving their jobs to face blogging career squarely. One should not be surprised, we have self made multi-millionaires around the world who made their money from just blogging.

Blogging is not a career that is easy at all, we have many people who started but dropped it along the way.

In Nigeria today, we have people who have been able to surmount the challenges of blogging and happen to be very influential in Nigeria of today.
We bring you the 20 most influential blogs/bloggers in Nigeria with their faces in case you have never seen them. Do you know who number 1 is? You better check.

http://academy.nbibrands.com/20-influential-nigerian-blogsbloggers-2016-see-number/

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2016
PARTICIPATE AND WIN!

Our blog has been updated with a new post.

As promised, the first (1st),fifth (5th) and tenth (10) persons to,
1. Like the latest post
2. Comment on the post
3. Share the post and
4. Subscribe to our newsletter

will win recharge card of N500, N300 and N200 respectively.
You can click the link below to get to the post.

http://academy.nbibrands.com/20-influential-nigerian-blogsbloggers-2016-see-number/

Winners will be announced on our facebook page and contacted tonight via their email addresses.

PLEASE NOTE:
As it was said before, the main goal is to encourage people to visit the site and engage -please it is not about the 'meagre' recharge card given (you are worth much more than that).

Also, it is a compulsory condition for you to be our fan on facebook to participate. If you are not one already, you can follow this link, www.facebook.com/nbiacademy

Lastly, NB.I. staff members are excluded!

Thank you all once again, we love you.

Signed,
Quadri A. Adewuyi,
Brand Strategist.

Re: Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here by BrandExpert(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2016
QUESTION FOR THE INTELLIGENT ONLY!

"Here's an interesting question for you: If you were in charge of a BACKWARD COUNTRY where most of the people were UNEDUCATED and UNDERFED, and you were given an opportunity to bring in 100 PEOPLE to help your country, who would be THE MOST VALUABLE 100 PEOPLE you could bring in?"

Kindly tell us using the below comment box; state the reason (s) why you have decided to choose them to save your country.

happy weekend!!!

/p7t1PP-36

(1) (Reply)

'dash' Has Always Been A Nigerian Thing / Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... / Solutions To Economic Recession In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.