Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) (4104 Views)

Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song / Dj Cuppy: Don't Be A Goldigger, Be A Goal Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by janzguy: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Should this really be the basis of determining a good boyfriend? I feel this is one of the major reasons why many women fall into bad relationships, they tend to place money over everything.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/when-you-have-gold-digger-as-girlfriend.html?m=1

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by klassykute(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2016
lol... d girl is my friend on fb
Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016

4 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Florblu(f): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
No ma! May God help Naija ladies o 50k for hair?How much is your income?

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Jazzlite: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
no problem.... as long as she is "useful" to the guy's money rituals.

4 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Khd95(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2016
She no even use shovel nd digger to dig d gold,na excavator nd caterpilla shey dey use

Iranu

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by amtaken(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Only ugly old men with yellow teeth and okporo eyes like Tinubu can do that one for you oo.

N100k for hair monthly?

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol....see this girl sha... well as a broke niqqa dt I am.... I will say kip searching ooo... God is ur strength
Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
she's right though

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by SleekAboki: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
As an investor, we have to first decide if the pusssy you are offering is rightly valued at such rate. My watch word has always been getting value for money which also entails equal pay for equal work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
thank God I am attracted to ladies with low cut and Afro, the most affordable part is that all I just need to buy for them is a clipper.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by SleekAboki: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's right though
Right in what sense? That the pusssy is rightly valued?

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's right though

angry angry

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's right though

4 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
50k for hair,!!! every two weeks.
Habaaaaa!!
Why not bring your womb for money rituals so that you can have enough of it.
#GoldDigger...
End time chicks...using smart phones with dull brain

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by shyguyy(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2016
See as she be sef.
Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

angry angry
Hagmond:
[/quote][quote author=sirthisthickkal post=45174213]

angry angry
[size=13pt]someone cannot play with you again'?[/size] grin

5 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=13pt]someone cannot play with you again'?[/size] grin
with the strict and prudent outflow of currency in Nigeria, people are huzzuling with a straight face. anyone wasting money on unnecessary manicures and makeups should be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by greatbrian(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
People like her ends up with a guy who will abuse them. And here on nairaland we wud start reading stories that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

with the strict and prudent outflow of currency in Nigeria, people are huzzuling with a straight face. anyone wasting money on unnecessary manicures and makeups should be taken seriously.
[size=15pt]@should be taken seriously.[/size] Thank God you said so yourself grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=15pt]@should be taken seriously.[/size] Thank God you said so yourself grin
look atew you already thanking God for a typo error I made. I known deep inside, you still like 50k Afghanistan hair.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Qualer: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Only ugly old men with yellow teeth and okporo eyes like Tinubu can do that one for you oo.

N100k for hair monthly?

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Leonyluiz(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2016
mumu geh.... na so her papa dey give her mama abi...

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by dhevid(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:
She no even use shovel nd digger to dig d gold,na excavator nd caterpilla shey dey use

Iranu

lol I tire for naija girls o

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by crackhouse(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
when I opened this thread and discovered it is the same bow-leg and K-leg wannabe girls, I decided to overlook it.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by dapsoneh: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2016
So, ur own pus*sy is tarred ab? Or electric pole they ur own vaginall. Oshisko

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by adahgold(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wat can she do in return if I may ask?
Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by LegalBaby(f): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

look atew you already thanking God for a typo error I made. I known deep inside, you still like 50k Afghanistan hair.
Re: When You Have A Gold Digger As A Girlfriend (photo) by Giwman(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
klassykute:
lol... d girl is my friend on fb
mumu, shey dat one come be achievement 4 u now

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager / Alex Vs Ini Edo In The N83k Balmain White Tshirt, Who Wore It Better? / Somadina Gushes Romanticaly About Chemistry With His Lover, Reginal Daniels-PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.