Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville (24229 Views)

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by vanessaRN(f): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike, urges Nigerians to embrace National Unity as she joins the list of Numatville Megacity Ambassadors and gets a complimentary plot of land a deal worth millions of Naira.

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchill, who gave birth to a baby few months ago in America, on Friday, April 29, bagged an endorsement deal with Numat Ville Megacity in Abuja.

Tonto Dikeh who her husband, Oladunni Churchill received a 'Special Recognition Award' at the Young CEO’s Business Summit (YCBS), held on Friday, April 22 and Saturday, April 23, at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, never saw it coming that she would soon be a brand ambassador.

The elated actress posted a short video of her on Instagram saying: "Hello everyone, my name is Tonto Dikeh Churchill I just want to thank the whole management of Numatville (the Nigeria Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Village), thank you for making me part of this beautiful and wonderful project. I am happy to be on board as it brings together the unity of Nigeria. I think this is going to enhance out peace and unity, thank you very much for honoring me. For all the celebrities that are on this program, let us make it work and I believe we can do it."

Other Nigerian celebrities who have become brand ambassadors to Numat Ville include 5star music artists, Kcee, Harrysong and Skiibii, ex-footballer John Fahsanu, 2baba, Mike Ezuruonye, Ebube Nwagbo, Doris Simeon, Lateef Oladimeji, Ruggedman, Ayo Adesanya, Adewale Lawanson (Minjin), Zaaky Azzay among others.

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/tonto-dikeh-bags-multi-million-naira.html

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Dakuuse(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2016
How will this increase the value of naira?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
And she is moving up!
Her life continues to be beautiful...
And they live happily thereafter..

Where are those shameless Yoruba Nairalanders cursing and insulting her in the past.

Bow your heads in shame!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Khd95(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
To my igbo nd yoruba brothers nd sister always killing one another on nl all in the name of tribe,take a cue frm dike nd her hubby.

Tonto is igbo her husband is yoruba,they are having good kids,fat money,big endorsement etc,this means that igbo nd yoruba can other tribes can leave peacefully nd develop togethergrin

one naija i pledge cool

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by vanessaRN(f): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by amtaken(f): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Congratulations Tonto. You are indeed favoured.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by debris: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Make i reserve my comments till it gets to Fp
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Elnino4ladies: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Poko lee
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Bigblogman(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2016
By the time Numatville share all their land finish all in the name of endorsements. I hope say dem go get for sale smiley

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Very Soon We Go Hear Say 1 Ghost Hack Ur Husband Account,Then U Bin Dey Fukk Dbanj,Your Husband Con Drive Go Amaechi Monorail To Commit Suicide.Then Wike And Dakuku Come Drive Go Save Am After Wike Don Beg Am 4 IG.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by money121(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Fugazi: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
I keep hearing about Numativ. Who be dem?
Dem just dey endorse every and anybody

The elated actress posted a short video of her on Instagram saying: "Hello everyone, my name is Tonto Dikeh Churchill I just want to thank the whole management of Numatville (the Nigeria Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Village), thank you for making me part of this beautiful and wonderful project. [size=18pt]I am happy to be on board as it brings together the unity of Nigeria.[/size] I think this is going to enhance out peace and unity, thank you very much for honoring me. For all the celebrities that are on this program, let us make it work and I believe we can do it."

What I've come to learn is that only poor people protest for Nigeria to break apart. Everybody in the top 1 percent is shouting one Nigeria. That's why dem hungry IPOB boys no go let us rest on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Adaowerri111: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
A bad gal but a good wife, proud of u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by bangalee1(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=28pt]she dey use d mag cover her belle, hmmm [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Hemanwel(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2016
These Numatville people sef...if they dash out all these plots to their Ambassadors,what will be left of the place?How will they make their money?Am I missing something?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Jaymima(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2016
She's getting better by the day
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Danielmo: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by holluwai(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
It's all good in the hood
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by greatness22(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
congrats,

make i baff my pikin jare

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by priscaoge(f): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Congrats Mrs Churchill!!!!! More to come

Meanwhile

[size=14pt]It's my Birthday today[/size] kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Kangol99(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Ramanto(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2016
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Hysmady(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Toto dike is next after tiwa lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by babs01(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by akanniade10(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2016
priscaoge:
Congrats Mrs Churchill!!!!! More to come

Meanwhile

[size=14pt]It's my Birthday today[/size] kiss kiss kiss

Who's that mod that's beefing ur special day? Happy bday once again joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by StarMogul(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:
To my igbo nd yoruba brothers nd sister always killing one another on nl all in the name of tribe,take a cue frm dike nd her hubby.

Tonto is igbo her husband is yoruba,they are having good kids,fat money,big endorsement etc,this means that igbo nd yoruba can other tribes can leave peacefully nd develop togethergrin

one naija i pledge cool
TELL THEM OOHH grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
WHO SHE EPP?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by rawtouch: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
How many land go remain if them share am finish

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by Enouwem(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Views from Edible Catering

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Endorsement Deal With Numatville by izuch(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Good for her,

Fellow nairalanders come and join me celebrate oh!! I'm so happy today, I finally bought fuel at 86 naira per litter after 2 months of buying at black market Price. Hippie ka yie!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Gifty On Set With Shan George And Ngozi Ezeonu (Photos) / "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single / Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.