Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land (34313 Views)

#BBNaija Tacha Becomes A Lagos LandLady. Tells Fans To Get Plots Fast!!! (Video) / PHOTOS: Khafi And Gedoni Become Brand Ambassadors For Tourism Megacity In Africa / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Nollyzonenews: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Former BBnaija Housemate, Leo and Cee c just bag an endorsement deal.

The Rumored Couple Ceeleo (Cee c and Leo) just sealed an endorsement deal together with Numatville Tourism Megacity.

See photo and caption below...

Big Brother Naija 2018 Celebrities, *Cynthia Nkemdili Nwadiora aka CECE & Leo Da Silver* joins the list of credible Nigerian celebrities as Ambassadors of Numatville Tourism Megacity. Gets complimentary plots of land each at the Nollywood Quarters of the Megacity worth millions of naira. - Let's join hands together to uphold the emergence of Africa's first & Largest National Tourism & Cultural Megacity in Nigeria... Endorsement confirmed by Hon. Amb. Jonathan Daniel @Jodelamedia

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-leo-cee-c-bags-an-endorsement-deal-with-numatville-tourism-megacity/

3 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by NaijaCelebrity: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulation to them

9 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by vizkiz: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
I laughed when people say these two are dating.

As a "celebrity" you need to be controversial to be in the news.

Once you are the "topic in town" companies are always out to do business with you (promoting their brand through you).

I think Ceece is a very smart lady. She played the viewers of BBNaija. She wanted to be most controversial housemate and this is really getting her the attention of so many brands.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by UrbanExotica(f): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
They spent 85days in the house doing nothing and come out and bag multiple endorsement deals cheesy

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by MiaB(f): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
UrbanExotica:
They spent 85days in the house doing nothing and come out and bag multiple endorsement deals cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by GyanAsadoa: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
This one's dey chop money anyhow

6 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Seanpizzy10: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Must See Pictures Of Davido's 1st Daughter Imade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJmo9XP8H8

Wizkid & His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage At His 28th Birthday Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXccuJ5JIQ

3 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Flexherbal(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations to them!

2 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Badonasty(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Former BBnaija Housemate, Leo and Cee c just bag an endorsement deal.

The Rumored Couple Ceeleo (Cee c and Leo) just sealed an endorsement deal together with Numatville Tourism Megacity.

See photo and caption below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-leo-cee-c-bags-an-endorsement-deal-with-numatville-tourism-megacity/

Leo just dey use cee c....

2 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by chukxy44(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good. Education is no longer the key. The key has been changed.

29 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by cvibe2: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Next year's BBnaija will be seriously serious.

The organisers will be overwhelmed with millions of applicants.

6 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by teckmore(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
See office ?

This place looks like a secondary school principal office

36 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by zicoraads: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
vizkiz:

Y'all don't understand the importance of Fame yet
Same thing that comes to my mind when I see Wizkid and Tiwa. Don't really think those two are dating.

15 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by labake1(f): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Waiting for that guy that usually say IGBO AMAKA angry
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by vizkiz: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
zicoraads:

Same thing that comes to my mind when I see Wizkid and Tiwa. Don't really think those two are dating.

It is all Entertainment Biz bro. They need the Hype on social media.

Money and endorsement must be made. grin

12 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Smart Move
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Benblaq(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hian!! small small these people don dey blow oh!

abeg when BBNaija 2019 dey start?? I dey go oh, make una vote for me abeg.. I go answer Blaq key
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Funnystatus(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations to them. Business couple

3 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Zanas: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
vizkiz:

Y'all don't understand the importance of Fame yet
zicoraads:

You're on point, it's all part of the marketing strategy and publicity

7 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by zicoraads: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
vizkiz:

It is all Entertainment Biz bro. They need the Hype on social media.

Money and endorsement must be made. grin
Na so nau. cheesy grin
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by ayomideojo011(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
chukxy44:
Good. Education is no longer the key. The key has been changed.
The padlock was changed �

6 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by BESTDEALINLAGOS: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Check my signature and profile if you also need endorsements that come with plots of land in Lagos
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Zanas: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
ayomideojo011:

The padlock was changed �
Lol grin
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Lorenzop: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
a very sad development this is....peepz graduating with distinction and first class will be getting handshakes while these fools will be getting deals worth millions and yet some people still think this country will ever move forward...smh embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by tiswell(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
What's with the promotion of indecency...they better award scholarships to Intelligent students who lacks funds to further their academic pursuit.

7 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by BESTDEALINLAGOS: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Badonasty:

Leo just dey use cee c....
reverse is the case on this my brother

6 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Lhimeet(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by tilesworld1: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
plot of land in Ibeju Lekki. Mcheeeewwww
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by OboOlora(f): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
zicoraads:

Noooooo, those ones de knack oooo

Even Teebillz agrees...

3 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by mavinjay1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Everything is going on well for Cee C despite all her controversies in the BB house...

E be lik sey na only dat yellow pawpaw Nina no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Leo n
Ceec

More like Leo Messi n Cristiano Ronaldo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary: Ernest Asuzu's Burial Date Announced (Photo) / Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) / Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.