Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) (33905 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by TunezBlog: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Nigerian actor Adeniyi Johnson who was once married to top actress Toyin Abraham, last year revealed his plans to marry Seyi Edun but did not say when the wedding would be.

However, recent reports from sources close to the couple has made us to believe that a marriage has already taken place, and the actor has been spotted wearing a golden wedding band for a while now on his ring finger.

The nollywood hunk who was treated to a secret birthday party by his godmother and Seyi Edun flaunted his ring hand severally and we couldn’t help but notice the frequency.

Months ago, there were reports that Johnson and Toyin Abraham were still legally married and fans were hoping they could still patch things up.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/proof-that-nollywood-stars-adeniyi.html

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Their lives.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Doilooklikeicare(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
If no be say I dey use Glo, this guy above me no fit chance me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by francesawesome(f): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
The foundation on ladies faces nowadays can carry 3 story building.
Meanwhile its good to stay away frm social media, social media have a wintch called ' Home-breaker'. Stay away frm her.

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by ghst(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Doilooklikeicare:
A
for Apple

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2018
grin
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Doilooklikeicare(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2018
ghst:

for Apple
Ur problem!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2018
Yorubas and divorce and marry and remarry....

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by KushyKush: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
grow up kid

12 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by segzyndpep(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Why secretly? Dem no wan their village people to intervene? O ya I dey come...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by shadrach77: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
This guy that talks as if he has hot yam in his mouth cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Left over undecided
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Johnson from onset has been a player.. right from where he resides then at my neighborhood during the days of super story.. he brings different Ladies home and who knows this isn't another scrip been played after playing toyin...the next episode will tell...enjoy your life.. no beefing oo..

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by bokunrawo(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Toyin Ahimaku be like

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by money121(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by snthesis(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
godmother? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Different topic; different story.
Topic says they have both wedded secretly while the story is telling us the nigga is planning to wed her, but hasn't decided when it would be.
Which kind yeye journalism be this

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2018
which one be secretly again?

Must they invite everybody?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Secretly and d news is now on d internet.. . How secretive is that??
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Reigns01(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Make i com separate them..
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by seenter84: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2018
Na when preek tire for toto e day lead to divorce
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2018
And so?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Memories12411: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Decently dressed woman. Some will dress anyhow and expect the relationship to end marriage. She didn't ask for elaborate wedding because she knows her worth. I hope the so called slay queens are learning fast.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by achiever12: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Should I begin to list out the multitude of Igbos who have divorced their husbands? Kanu said 99% of Igbos girls are prostitutes. For your information, it covers both the married and single Igbos girls. Don't let tribalism turn you to an idiot

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) by Follygunners: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Doilooklikeicare:
If no be say I dey use Glo, this guy above me no fit chance me

How much MTN pay you to destroy GLO brand? cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Acquires M.sc Certificate From Scotland University (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her / Instagram Deletes Linda Ikeji’s Blog Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.