Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi (3041 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Honey2012(f): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.

We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Machine Internship Programme 2016

2.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Business Administration Internship Programme 2016

3.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2016/2017

4.) Oberbauleiter Facade

5.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Information Technology (IT) Internship Programme 2016

6.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Graduate Electrical Engineer Internship Programme 2016

7.) Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Internship Programme 2016/2017

8.) Project Manager – Petrochemical Plant

Application Link

http://careerhob.com/121517/julius-berger-nigeria-plc-latest-graduate-experience-job-vacancies-8-positions/

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by beejaykumar(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
This Julius Berga application eh, only German German u can't just understand anything.. How can one change it to english
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
beejaykumar:
This Julius Berga application eh, only German German u can't just understand anything.. How can one change it to english

same here ooooo....d thing tire me ooo
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by jiksman3: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am facing the same issue
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by khaynoni(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
For those having language issue, download the extension below for mozilla firefox. It helps to translate a text selection or a whole web page.

cc beejaykumar randy91 jiksman3

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by beejaykumar(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thanks brother
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by DanJayMartin: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
@khaynoni is dat d only way?
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by khaynoni(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
DanJayMartin:
@khaynoni is dat d only way?

When I realised that the process wasn't easy, I had to apply via their Nigeria website. Hopefully, it will get to them.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Enasdan(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
khaynoni:

When I realised that the process wasn't easy, I had to apply via their Nigeria website. Hopefully, it will get to them.
d Nigeria website please & d requirements thnks
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by khaynoni(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Enasdan:
d Nigeria website please & d requirements thnks

http://www.julius-berger.com/career/job-application/
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Engrsamuel: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
pls which one is basic studies (FH / TU) 5th semester?
i need to understand the course ooo
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Mlegend(m): 1:26am On May 01, 2016
please how is the cover letter going to be addressed...thanks
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by karleone(m): 5:44am On May 01, 2016
Mlegend:
please how is the cover letter going to be addressed...thanks

Have you seen where to send your resume nd CL to?
How did you scale through the Dutch kini kan stuffs on their page?
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by karleone(m): 5:46am On May 01, 2016
khaynoni:

If only you know how many times I've sent my CL and Resume through that Nigeria website eh! It is well!

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by khaynoni(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2016
karleone:

If only you know how many times I've sent my CV and Resume through that Nigeria website eh! It is well!

lol! it is well indeed.
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Mlegend(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
karleone:

Have you seen where to send your resume nd CL to?
How did you scale through the Dutch kini kan stuffs on their page?
i neva scale through their website yet o it keep telling me my registration cant be processed now.... still wan give it tym else will result using their nigerian website
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 01, 2016
khaynoni:

http://www.julius-berger.com/career/job-application/
pls brother,can u share more light on how to adress the cover letter on the Nigeria website..thanx
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Mlegend(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2016
please who has filled the education aspect of the form....its quite challenging. its like na for German people dey dey do am for....please need more light on this... thanks
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Slymonster(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2016
mehn that site is terrible,dont understand German,translate and try to register,keep going back and forth..please oo do they summit at the office??
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by khamiiid: 12:21am On May 02, 2016
Mlegend:
please who has filled the education aspect of the form....its quite challenging. its like na for German people dey dey do am for....please need more light on this... thanks

Pls help out on how to register
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Mlegend(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2016
khamiiid:

Pls help out on how to register
Through their website...you will have to convert d language probably u use chrome browser or any other brower dt has a tranlator extension....click d register nd fill d form....ur temporary password will be sent to ur mail..use it to login nd continue with d application.
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by Nobody: 8:24am On May 02, 2016
Is this offer for undergraduates in school or graduates already cos I can see 5th semester and 5-6months...
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (8 Positi by karleone(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2016
Mlegend:

Through their website...you will have to convert d language probably u use chrome browser or any other brower dt has a tranlator extension....click d register nd fill d form....ur temporary password will be sent to ur mail..use it to login nd continue with d application.

I registered and the password was sent to me. Each time I try to login with the password and username, it keeps showing me (in German) " following errors occurred: Sorry, your entry could not be processed. Please check if you want to perform the action." What do you think is wrong? I've also applied for forgotten password and have used the new password and the same error message keeps popping up.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited / Nysc - Contact Phone - Please Reply / First Bank Aptitude Test Date And Venue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.