Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Is It Safe To Maintain My Account With Fidelity Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Safe To Maintain My Account With Fidelity Bank? (585 Views)

Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Maintain My Account With Fidelity Bank? by kstadaura: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2016
Hello guys what do you think, with the fidelity bank's boos arrested by EFCC is it safe for one to continue maintaining account with them or better withdraw your money, cos even this morning i read that their share price has fallen, due to that news. What d u think?
Re: Is It Safe To Maintain My Account With Fidelity Bank? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Is It Safe To Maintain My Account With Fidelity Bank? by freshdude99(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Ur pap a there op. I sure say u don't have acct there even, y not swerve make better breeze blow my two eggs bcz the heat no be here o
Re: Is It Safe To Maintain My Account With Fidelity Bank? by dewlilly: 4:27am On May 02, 2016
Abba the devil wey you know better pass the angel. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Black May Day As Over 100 Workers Looses Thier Jobs / Project Financing And Purchase Of Contract / The Common Man’s Guide To The New Forex Policy, As Explained By A Local Butcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.