Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. (1001 Views)

Why Wizkid Is Special To Me -tiwa Savage / Five Main Reason Why This Baby Story Is A False Story / The Contaminated Aquafina Story Is Fake Or Not Aquafina 7up Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Like seriously!! I am very disappointed in you.

Before i commence i will like to state the fact that i am no fan of Tunji(Tiwa's husband), neither am i related to him in any way. So i am not taking sides here.

Please lets be realistic, this whole saga trending on social media concerning their marriage was obviously stage by Tiwa. I repeat, she stage the whole thing to find an excuse to kick that innocent guy out of her life.
She is probably scared of loosing fans who will blame her of the breakup, so she decided to win the whole world to her side EXCEPT ME obviously.

I read between the lines and somethings didn't add up. The whole scenerio was so perfect to be true. But unfortunately for our master planner, i unravelled some loosed ends in the story.

1. Which guy gives a lame excuse like this ''it's not what you think, we were just chilling at the hotel through out the night till 7am. Nothing happened''. No matter how dumb a guy is, a cheat for that matter according to Tiwa, he can't give such a Lame excuse.
There are two possibilities:

- Either the said lady(who was probably employed by Tiwa) lured him on a date, got him drunk, and did the typing on his whatsapp to serve as an alabi for her(Tiwa). Or he was hypnotized.

2. Who comes to the open and comfortably pours out his/her private life in details, without any orge to hold back some vital personal information? That interview was a script she played, and she was very good at it. She never acted suprised, and she didn't dig further to know who this 'EDIBLE CARTERING' is. The so called edible cartering might be the best friend she went to confide in. As a woman, just as she said. A woman will do her best to put a face to that mysterious name.
WHO ARE YOU DECIEVING BABE?
And you remembered the conversations in detailed, simply because you knew the next stage of your plan is an Interview.

3. Tiwa, you were bleeding uncontrollably and you were panicking as well, but you were able to take pictures at the same time. BIG FAT LIE!!. Then a woman in labour would have taken herself some photographic shots at the point when the babies head appeared.
Can you imagine, she comfortably, showed pictures of her blood to the whole world, which sane woman does that for crying out loud.

Tiwa, why are you trying to force the world to believe your story. Truth does not need evidence.

4. You heard your husband posted something about you on social media and you were not anxious to know what it was, claiming your phone was taken from you. He came out and said his account was hacked, and without wasting time you came out with all this allegations against him, so that he won't have enough time to recover from the shock. Then you gave the final blow, bringing him down completely. Tiwa, thats heartless.

5. And the so called witnesses, how much were you paid by Tiwa to serve as witness at the alleged Suicide scene (no proof yet). Banki W even you, kai you fall my hand.

TIWA SAVAGE, all your stories are too truthful to be real.
Even the lady that interviewed you wasn't all that confident and comfortable with what she was doing. I perceived another foul play there. IT WAS STAGED.

**You can decieve some of the people all of the time, and you can also decieve all of the people some of the time, but you can't decieve all of the people all of the time.**

MY DEAR READERS, SHINE YOUR EYES AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES, YOU MIGHT DISCOVER OTHER THINGS AM YET TO UNRAVEL.

Disclaimer: I am responsible for my own opinions. Everything said was base on my own discretion. It is a choice if you believe or not. I am a free thinker.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
So happy zhat i have a job. Allahu akbar cool
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by Flexherbal(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Different stories arising , now.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by real86(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Seriously,do they have to let the world in on their family issues?
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by StepTwo: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
OP, if fulaniHERDSman can get a job, then you can too.
please do before something takes off ur nose.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by Ayatul(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Only Tiwa and TB knows exactly what's up wit them, they should settle it if they can but if they can't, both party should just walk away for good. TB should just man up and take responsibility for his actions, committing suicide shouldn't even be an option. The only person I fear for is the little child.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by Oluwapresley(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
thank God say me too, i av job..
OP, continue reading between the lines oo.. when Na in-between the lines u dey read, why won't u be seeing nonsense.. tufiakwa!!
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
So happy zhat i have a job. Allahu akbar cool
congratulations
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
Different stories arising , now.

Ofcourse! It just doesn't sound true.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
real86:
Seriously,do they have to let the world in on their family issues?

i wonder o
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by tpiah11: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sounds like a planned disengagement imo.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
StepTwo:
OP, if fulaniHERDSman can get a job, then you can too.

please do before something takes off ur nose.
thanx for the advice. I wil think about it.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ayatul:
Only Tiwa and TB knows exactly what's up wit them, they should settle it if they can but if they can't, both party should just walk away for good. TB should just man up and take responsibility for his actions, committing suicide shouldn't even be an option. The only person I fear for is the little child.

hmmmm! The poor little child didn't choose his parent. Obviously he wouldn't have chosen them if he had d opportunity to choose.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oluwapresley:
thank God say me too, i av job..
OP, continue reading between the lines oo.. when Na in-between the lines u dey read, why won't u be seeing nonsense.. tufiakwa!!

thanx for d observations. TUFIAKWA NKEGI KWA!
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by petokey: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:
Sounds like a planned disengagement imo.
thank God someone is reasoning with me.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by viktagorion: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Their cup of zobo.
Re: TIWA SAVAGE's Story Is all Fake. by StepTwo: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
petokey:
thanx for the advice. I wil think about it.
lol!

(1) (Reply)

Do you need shelves to store your goods? / 2016 MTN Project Fame Winner Okiemute, From N19,800 To Fame / What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.