Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,566 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme (28057 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by prettyjo(f): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
looking so fresshhh
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by ominiriches2016(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
See cute here.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by ipledge5: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Raphafire101: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
I love this guy....
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
what can i do my fiancy numbers are mostly switched off on weekends. what could that mean
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by decatalyst(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Beautiful shot!

The way this chidi dey hold that waist with seriousness though...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by winniz: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
They both look cute.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Nickymezor(f): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmuhammad:
What are they both doing on the bed? I don't trust Tchidi undecided
grin grin...It looks lik a scene in a movie o
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by hmuhammad(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nickymezor:
grin grin...It looks lik a scene in a movie o
I hope say that guy no go trespass, because she don promise me marriage.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Nickymezor(f): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmuhammad:
I hope say that guy no go trespass, because she don promise me marriage.
U ke? In ur dreams rite? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by marvee(f): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Real cute
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by KoldKash(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
olamds:
The colour of those hands diff frm the face...Rita Y??Y

You sef. Which kind critical look you give person pikin like that.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by ugowinn(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
The second pix is the poor work of a Photoshop User
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by LOVEGINO(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rita! Despite d fact that I am happily married. I love u and I will always do.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by preselect(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=18pt]pleasewho can get me this rita's number? angry

i lost out on toton dike i dont wanna miss this one angry[/size]

#DauraVampire

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
Did Rita applied Carmelite paints on her skin?

Chidi, what's with the bear bear? Can't you just be like this man?

Lol
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by hmuhammad(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nickymezor:
U ke? In ur dreams rite? cheesy
I am serious, meanwhile can you help me with her digits? wink
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by ritahot(f): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
dubemnaija:
Is Rita married? :Did

No but tiwa is married to TB
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
I think the 2nd pic is from a movie scene, look closely u will see a guy's leg on the bedside drawer. It doesn't look to me as though they are dating. It seems they are working on a new movie together.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Blessograo(f): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
See the difference btw her hand, feet and face
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Wanimoh: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thy could make a good couple. Both single I guess.
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by whitebeard(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by Nickymezor(f): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmuhammad:
I am serious, meanwhile can you help me with her digits? wink
Dude abeg wake up o.. Na evening we dey...
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by hmuhammad(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nickymezor:
Dude abeg wake up o.. Na evening we dey...
no qualms, enjoy your evening

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by nzgal: 9:26am On May 01, 2016
olamds:
The colour of those hands diff frm the face...Rita Y??Y

The hands dip into the bleaching cream nah, that's why it's whiter, whiter!

Or maybe she hand washes with Omo detergent a lot
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by kokoA(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2016
Old cargos! They should just stop, they are 70!
Re: Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme by dapsoneh: 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
Who owns the leg on that table beside chidi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Okoye Speaks On Her Attack By Ukazia Over Her Movie "Lagos Men" (Video) / D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) / Charly Boy Kisses His 98-Year-Old Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.