Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Top Michael Uzoma Michael Quote's That Will Inspired You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Michael Uzoma Michael Quote's That Will Inspired You (695 Views)

Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Uzoma Omenka, Majek Fashek's Manager Warning Daddy Freeze (Video) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Michael Uzoma Michael Quote's That Will Inspired You by CNNReporter: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
[img]http://adamevenevenadam.files./2014/09/wpid-nature-81c31363d727333ac1afc31368954c64_h.jpg[/img]

Hello to all Nairalanders...

My name is Michael Uzoma Michael, a blogger,entrepreneur and webmaster.

Today, i just feel like to share with you guys all i know about nature.

Life is not a bed of
roses, there are
lots of things that
can make one sad.

When the heart is filled with grief, your whole world seems to be crumbling, nothing appears clear anymore and you find it hard to get over it. These feeling of sadness can erupt as a result of so many things, but most often from relationshi
problems.

It hurts so much when you are betrayed by someone you love and this can sometimes lead to depression or even stress.

Apart from this, there
are so many other
reasons for one to be sad in life, it might be failure to achieve a goal at a stipulated time, death of a loved one, etc.

Sometimes it is advised not to allow these circumstanc weigh us down, and as such it becomes very important to find ways of dealing with it. In this article, i've listed sad quotes that might
help you get over any sad moment.

BELOW ARE: Top 5 law of nature that will make you cry

* 1) No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember Baboon and Gorillas also attract tourists.

***Stop Boasting.

* 2) No matter how big and strong you are, you will not carry yourself to your Grave.

***Be Humble!

* 3) No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.

***Be Patient!

* 4) No matter how Light Skinned you are, you will always need light in Darkness.

***Take Caution!

* 5) No matter how Rich and many Cars you
have, you will always walk to Bed.

***Be Contented!

Take Life Easy Life is "Exp. + Exp. + Exp." Yesterday was Experience. Today is Experiment. Tomorrow is Expectation.

So, use your Experience
in your Experiment to achieve your Expectations .

Good day!

Kudos to all Nairalanders!

PLEASE ADD YOURS!

SOURCE:
https://uzopedia./2016/04/30/top-5-law-of-nature-quotes-that-will-make-you-cry-michael-uzoma-michael/

Re: Top Michael Uzoma Michael Quote's That Will Inspired You by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
meeehn op U make sense nice one
Re: Top Michael Uzoma Michael Quote's That Will Inspired You by waxxydude: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Though they make sense kinda, buh op these sh*t cant make me cry la.
Re: Top Michael Uzoma Michael Quote's That Will Inspired You by Ejytex(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
waxxydude:
Though they make sense kinda, buh op these sh*t cant make me cry la.

Haba atleast apreciate d gud work
Re: Top Michael Uzoma Michael Quote's That Will Inspired You by waxxydude: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ejytex:
Haba atleast apreciate d gud work
Brother read my comment again.

(1) (Reply)

Leaving YBNL Was My Personal Decision- Lil Kesh Discloses / Meet 12-year-old Nigerian Rapper Who Challenges Olamide To A Contest / Helen Paul Pictured With A.y, Flavour And Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.