Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208157 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by 1dorzine(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

But was in SEET (engineering) not SET.
I know the guy in your mind (he was in IDD to be precise) we were 4 that always prayed together and preach together. The SET guy and I stayed in Block C (he is still a christian, my best friend so I know). His name starts with D and ends with A

Exactly IDD.. Guess I know you now... I remember.. I was in civil.. Did u take addax scholarship? To get a clearer picture of you.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
nelsonoba:

Like seriously, I dont understand your fascination with "Islamic" hell. Hell is hell, and I don't understand why you must create an Islamic hell out of the already existing hell. By the way, you sound so apprehensive each time i talk about hell........if you're that scared of hell, then why do you still want to end up there?

And you claim to be one of the atheists backing up Mr HardMirror, but you are here wishing for me to end up in "Islamic hell"? If God does not exist as you claim, then hell too does not exist because hell is just a place for punishment of damned souls who rejected God. How could you possibly be wishing for somebody to end up in a place you claim does not exist? Aren't you the most confused human being on the planet or the worst liar there is??

So you could not even make out the simple sarcasm in his post ... I give up on you guys really.

Chisssos..!!!!!!!

30 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by 1dorzine(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Send a PM to me. I live in Lagos now.

PM sent
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by scampy(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror, you said you are no more an atheist about 3days ago. You even called them fools according to the below thread.

www.nairaland.com/3074983/praise-jesus-god-just-picked

What changed within 28 of April and 30th of April that you created this thread? Kindly reply me, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
1dorzine:

Exactly IDD.. Guess I know you now... I remember.. I was in civil.. Did u take addax scholarship? To get a clearer picture of you.
smiley
Some are still doubting my stories here. I have not even typed 10% of things I did in school here.
Till now I have not told him I am not a christian any more. So many people looked up to me even this guy you just mentioned.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by julioralph(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
@hardmirror I'm not surprised at you sha... things like this happens when you succumb to Fanaticism within Christianity, not because you've got real zeal for God but rather to show others that you ''love'' and ''serve'' God more than them(whereas your motives were impure)

well, good speed to you in the future. whatever rocks your boat

btw I'm sure Oga Seun is hiding under another moniker n commenting here angry

25 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
scampy:
HardMirror, you said you are no more an atheist about 3days ago. You even called them fools according to the below thread.

What changed within 28 of April and 30th of April that you created this thread? Kindly reply me, thanks.
Read the thread again. I opened it because of those always typing "baba answer my call" here on nairaland. It was meant to be an irony

13 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PastorAIO: 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
nelsonoba:

Like seriously, I dont understand your fascination with "Islamic" hell. Hell is hell, and I don't understand why you must create an Islamic hell out of the already existing hell.

I think that his point is that what marks one hell from the other is the qualification process. So hell is hell but his point is that you are very well qualified for Hell from the Islamic viewpoint. So you ought to be extremely worried for your fate as you feel he should be worried for his fate.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by 1dorzine(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

smiley
Some are still doubting my stories here. I have not even typed 10% of things I did in school here.
Till now I have not told him I am not a christian any more. So many people looked up to me even this guy you just mentioned.

But seriously I'm surprised... And like I said..never being this surprised all.my life... It's like hearing Jonathan is now on the street begging... That is even lesser compared to wah I'm seeing her e

13 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by 1dorzine(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2016
Now I believe change is the only constant thing in life.. Have you seen my pm

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2016
1dorzine:

PM sent
Seen
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
1dorzine:

But seriously I'm surprised... And like I said..never being this surprised all.my life... It's like hearing Jonathan is now on the street begging... That is even lesser compared to wah I'm seeing her e
It was not an easy transition. I doubted myself so many times in the process

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2016
I am actually abit late by a day to follow your story to the end because a lot of posts have gone out, so it's hard to gather all the pieces, besides u kept fighting people in btw rather Dan make your points and get at your story.

First and foremost, the bible says a fool is wise in his own eyes.
For me, there are a lot of things you did because I carefully followed ur write ups to a point and found out you had answers ready for Christians or anyone who have contrary view. You are ready to stop your story and fight with style, forgetting you have a story at hand.

Obviously you are well read but your psychological skill is well displayed here by trying to frustrate people with ur story (delay tactics) and anyone who looses patients is ridiculed by using their words against them through psychology, logic & philosophy.

You claimed to know God, won soul etc and one of the best converters around yet you got converted by whatever means because I didn't finish ur story which is not important. You know what you are doing and it's mind game.

For you to have been converted and not feel remorsed after claiming you know too much abt God from ur past means two things went wrong.

1. Either you donot know what you were doing (even if u claim to av 300+ member to make a point) or

2. You dug too deep and exposed yourself to a deomon. Obviously from what u have shown and said, you are one of the best in what u do and very adventureous to the point of wanting to take on a bunch of Muslims even though God didn't send you.

I'm not boasting but very experienced in terms of spirituality and I have encountered some things too. We all have our experiences but I can discern somethings is not right.

If you choose not to return to God, you are not doing anyone a favour and saying it here on NL to earn smypathy or praise for dumbing christianity or seek new fan base of atheists. Your being an atheist is your choice then keep it; I don't go around telling people why I go to church.

I will stop here for now and will wait for you to reply, guess we just got started.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by adextetoo(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
Hardmirror am waiting for you to finish your story don't drag this thing forever say your story and then comment later it's taking too long for a short piece of yours. Am currently doing an underground investigation of all your claims....am a futarian in my final year on campus. I stayed in akindeko for good four years how come I never heard your morning cry throughout 2011 and 2012 I know those who do those cries....maybe we might have met once who knows?......sha complete your story
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:
I am actually abit late by a day to follow your story to the end because a lot of posts have gone out, so it's hard to gather all the pieces, besides u kept fighting people in btw rather Dan make your points and get at your story.

For me, there are a lot of things you did because I carefully followed ur write up to a point and found out you had answers ready for Christians or anyone who have contrary view. Obviously you are well read but your psychological skill is well displayed here by trying to frustrate people with ur story (delay tactics) and anyone who looses patients is ridiculed by using their words against them through psychology, logic & philosophy.

You claimed to know God, won soul etc and one of the best converters around yet you got converted by whatever means because I didn't finish ur story which is not important. You know what you are doing and it's mind game.

For you to have been converted and not feel remorsed after claiming you know too much abt God from ur past means two things went wrong.

1. Either you donot know what you were doing (even if u claim to av 300+ member to make a point) or

2. You dug too deep and exposed yourself to a deomon. Obviously from what u have shown and said, you are one of the best in what u do and very adventureous to the point of wanting to take on a bunch of Muslims even though God didn't send you.

I'm not boasting but very experienced in terms of spirituality and I have encountered some things too. We all have our experiences but I can discern somethings is not right.

If you choose not to return to God, you are not doing anyone a favour and saying it here on NL to earn smypathy for dumbing christianity or seek new fan base of atheists. I will stop here for now and will wait for you to reply, guess we just got started.
Let's test our convictions.

I'm an agnostist.

What is the basis of your believe in the existence of God?

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PastorAIO: 7:19pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:
Obviously you are well read but your psychological skill is well displayed here by trying to frustrate people with ur story (delay tactics) and anyone who looses patients is ridiculed by using their words against them through psychology, logic & philosophy.

Please, where did you see the above happen. If anything the frustration for his delays have come from atheists who want to hear the rest of his story.

p.s. Joseph1013 Someone is giving you a run for your money here o!

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
Pyrrho:
Let's test our convictions.

I'm an agnostist.

What is the basis of your believe in the existence of God?

Test? I don't play games as christianity is serious business. Antagonists like to have fun.

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2016
adextetoo:
Hardmirror am waiting for you to finish your story don't drag this thing forever say your story and then comment later it's taking too long for a short piece of yours. Am currently doing an underground investigation of all your claims....am a futarian in my final year on campus. I stayed in akindeko for good four years how come I never heard your morning cry throughout 2011 and 2012 I know those who do those cries....maybe we might have met once who knows?......sha complete your story
Lol you funny.
Mr. Investigator.
Even if you come out with my name I will deny it grin
I did not do morning cries in akindeko since I left in 2007. I focused on off campus where I lived
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2016
PastorAIO:

Please, where did you see the above happen. If anything the frustration for his delays have come from atheists who want to hear the rest of his story.

This is not a competition but serious bizness for a lost soul
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ayomivic(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Ridiculous question you've got there.
Are Hindus in bondage?
Are muslims in bondage?
Are traditionalists in bondage?
The christian answer is yes.
So if you want to know what he is free from, just look at those you think are also in bondage, that is the same bondage you are in. The bondage of ignorance and suffering because of lack of wisdom.

all the people in the religions you made metioned above are far better and wiser than atheists because they were closer to the truth.The believe in supernatural power.They would laugh at your foolishness for not believe in supernatural power.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2016
PastorAIO:

This is not a competition but serious bizness for a lost soul.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Infact. It is easier for a dedicated christian to become an atheist than an unserious christian.
Why. Because the unserious christian would be afraid that it is because he does not pray well, read the bible or live a holy life that is why the devil is deceiving him that the bible is not god's word.
But once you read the whole bible over and over again and you are genuinely concerned and sincere about life and the after life, you begin to ask questions and begin to see the stupidity of what you hinge you life on.
The moment you have a personal relationship with God and he is a Father to you more than being a far away God, then you begin to realize he is doing nothing to help humanity. You go out you see people suffering. You feel so bad and your heavenly father is doing nothing to help them. You want to go about praying for people like jesus you just end up embarrassing yourself. Why do you think all these big pastors don't go about on the street like jesus? They know god does not heal and going on the street will expose them real fast.
It's all a facade.

Truer words have never been spoken. This was the beginning of my journey out of the church and its blatant contradictions and hypocrisy. Good story Hardmann. I also find myself speaking in tongues occasionally. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
PastorAIO:

Really? I advice that you read carefully and deep.
This is not a competition but serious bizness for a lost soul.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PoisonedOne: 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:

For me, there are a lot of things you did because I carefully followed ur write ups to a point and found out you had answers ready for Christians or anyone who have contrary view. You are ready to stop your story and fight with style, forgetting you have a story at hand.

If you choose not to return to God, you are not doing anyone a favour and saying it here on NL to earn smypathy for dumbing christianity or seek new fan base of atheists. I will stop here for now and will wait for you to reply, guess we just got started.
I've seen people encounter the emboldened. I kept wondering how an active charismatic Christian changed into something else; my father saw this when it happened to my uncle then and warned me never to join any charismatic group in school. It seems easier to fall when one delves deep into spirituality. I also think that the quest for heavenly knowledge can easily make us slip into the reverse knowledge.

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Princewell2012(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I have a friend who ended up mad. She ran away in her final year and began preaching up and down on the road. Went totally crazy for about a year we could not find the poor lady.

Eeyaa if it was like before, i believe you would have delivered her. Pathetic.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 01, 2016
scampy:

Nothing extraordinary went wrong bro....

I d rather you go back to that thread and search meticulously for the sarcasm dere

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
Princewell2012:

Eeyaa if it was like before, i believe you would have delivered her. Pathetic.
She never needed spiritual deliverance. Let's not talk about her. Her case brings pain to my heart

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
we following you
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by omoelu1(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2016
I'm enjoying this story like wtf!!!!
Come and continue
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2016
To those waiting for updates. I am still thinking about it. To continue or not. Still observing the reactions on the thread
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Miggs(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Remember this is a true life story, everything I say here is the absolute truth, only thing I have not revealed is my name, because I am still a legend in Anglican student fellowship till date, not just in futa but the whole state as I once held a state executive position.

I got to the room where she was (the president's room) there were 3 people praying for this sister. She was wringling on the floor like worm with salt poured on it. The prayer warriors were sweating and visibly tired. I got there sat down and bent over to hold her hands. Immediately I held her hand, she started screaming, but was still crying. She was behaving like someone with the spirit of pyton in her.
I started speaking in tongues. For about 30mins she was still wringling.
I shock her up, asked everybody to stop praying.
I commanded her to stop and open her eyes.
She obeyed. I asked her to seat on the other chair in the room. I could see surprise in her eyes. I repeated my instruction and she obey.
I told her whoever the spirit sets free is free indeed and God has told me she was free. That no matter what she tot, she is already free. I asked everyone to start praising God.

Now this case was peculiar. Why? I learnt something key that day. Once a human sees you as superhuman, they believe anything you tell them and people can be overwhelmed by the presences or words of people they think are directly linked with God.
If I kept praying she would have kept twisting on the floor. But I commanded the nonesense to stop and it stopped. This is not very far from how hypnotism works.
Your subject has to be highly impressionable.
This is most likely what TB joshua knows. Once you see him as an ordinary human, his words won't have any effect on you. But the moment you buy into the whole facade and open your mind to be impressionable, you will end up responding to everything such a man says and end up misbehaving

*Incomplete Story*

You didn't add when you commanded her to enter your room and take off her clothes

Yeye man

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by esere826: 7:43pm On May 01, 2016
Hardmirror. Twas a great post.
I also had burning and disturbing desire to save people from hell. It started with if I dont preach, I'm guilty if they go to hell.

I soon overcame that after overcoming fear of God and me burning in hell.
Next, I overcame the fear of people going to hell in th r first place. This came about by meditating on the life of Jesus. As powerful as he was he didnt levitate to the hinderlands of africa to preach the gospel with urgency.

I'm still very much a jesus beliver with a desire to spread the gospel. However, I realise that my initial belifs were built on extremely faulty and illogical foundations. I continue my walk with God, peeling off lots of error that were thaught to me by christian tradition, some of which are as old as christianity itself.

I feel you brother

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.