Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (45455 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2016
You can read Part 1 here is you missed it www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2016
CONTINUATION...

THE DUMB BOY WHO SPOKE! Hallelujah!!!

Please Remember This Is Not Fiction, The events that Happened.

I had a brother in christ then who is currently an evangelist (missionary) in India. He was a 2 years my senior though a year my junior in age. In the fellowship this was the brother matured enough to discuss serious things with. You could never guess his age because of his maturity. In fact when he was not made the fellowship president many members were upset thinking he was most deserving. Instead he was made the bible study coordinator.
Iron sharpens iron and so did we sharpen each other in matters of the scriptures. Always examining our lives and encouraging each other to stand firm in what is true. There was no room for lies.

In one of our many outreaches, this brother and I prayed for a dumb boy and the boy spoke! Yes, we prayed in the name of Jesus Christ and the boy spoke instantly! What events lead to this and what happened after.

2005 or 2006 there was a great crusade in the town of osogbo. It was Dr. Samson Ayorinde! Before him was Reverend Reinhard Bonkke . I was unable to be at the Bonkke Crusade, but I was at that of Samson Ayorinde. I am very sure the crowd would be in the hundred of thousands. The crowd was MASSIVE. This man was healing people as if it was childs play. That day I saw blind men regain their sight! I saw lame walk! I saw dumb people start to speak! I saw deaf people regain their ability to hear!
The atmosphere was charged! It seemed anything could happen in that atmosphere.
Wow!!! So our God is this Real!!!
So all that I was seeing on tv was true!
Many people only came to see miracles! Infact if the man had failed to do miracles I am sure many people would have angrily left.
With what I have read in the bible, with what I had read in "God's Generals", with what I see on TV, With what I have witnessed at this crusade, I said to myself, "I will NEVER doubt God."

The next day we got to the crusade ground early so we could get a good seating space at the front. Trust human beings, the crowd was even more today because it had been confirmed that the man of God was indeed a Powerful Man of God.

So when he started calling out for blind people, the number of blind people was much higher now. Same for deaf, same for dumb people!
BUT something was wrong this time. Majority were not healed.

Well, it could only mean they did not have faith or they had sins in their lives. Afterall is it not God that healed the remaining few that were heal?

So I did not let that even bother me. Na dem sabi. All I know is I have seen God heal others and that is good enough for me.

Fast forward 5 or 6 years latter, here I was with this brother in a village, with a dumb boy. We were there to invite people for the crusade that would be holding that evening. The boy was alone at home and he indicated to us that he could not speak. I remembered how jesus sent his disciples two by two into the towns and villages to preach and how they came back with testimonies of the mighty works of God.
The Holy Spirit was using that to speak to me. I asked my partner if he also felt convinced that the boy would speak if we prayed for him.

So we laid hands on him and commanded his tongue loose.

Instantly This boy began to speak!
Hallelujah!!!
What!
The Dumb boy spoke!!!!

We knelt and praised God!

We were so modest we did not even tell anyone. We just left we were sure the parents would run to the crusade to testify that their son has started speaking.

https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why#45299460

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2016
No space for detractors

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2016
This space is being developed

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2016
Typing
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2016
Keeping it compact
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2016
Unfolding
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2016
Keeping the flow
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2016
Space booked
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Immorttal: 9:40am On May 04, 2016
HardMirror:
You can read Part 1 here is you missed it www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian

Had to create this new thread because the other one was saturated with junks.
the crying babies would soon infiltrate this one too.No need creathing a new thread for this.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by alienvirus: 10:01am On May 04, 2016
Lol. Booking your already owned land. Well land grabbers plenty sha.

We are all ears.

Any popcorner here?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2016
CONTINUATION....
We returned to our camp praising God. We had to find an isolated place to praise God for the wonderful miracle and ask that he does much more that night in the crusade our fellowship was holding for that village.

That night we started with a movie show. Then our invited Preacher arrived. He was a Dr. In the department of mechanical Engineering FUTA. A seasoned evangelist. A short, fair, bald man but a man of the word and power!

He preached in yoruba and the ministration was Powerful!
When he asked for those who wanted to give their lives to christ almost the whole people there came out.
It was a charged atmosphere.
Then he began to pray for the sick and possessed.

Girls were just falling everywhere. (Why always girls smiley I know why of course). The girls that were delivered from witchcraft must have been around 10 or much more.

Then I began to wonder why the little boy that regained his ability to speak was not there. What could have happened.

In the dark of the night, I left the crusade and went to the boy's house. The whole village was deserted as almost everyone was at the crusade ground. I could still hear the preachers thunderous voice blasting from the speakers in the distance.

Only the local dogs lurked about in the dark, with sleeping goats dotting open spaces.

I got to the boys house. It seemed empty too. All the windows and doors were locked. I knocked and knocked. The sound of my knock in the empty street was erry. A shiver went down my spine as fear gripped my heart. But I was a son of the most high, nothing can harm me I reassured myself. I retraced my step back to the crusade ground as I was sure the boy and his family must be there.

https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why#45300813

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Pr0ton: 10:30am On May 04, 2016
In.. nice story so far.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by zenith4biz(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2016
This space is for God

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION....
We returned to our camp praising God. We had to find an isolated place to praise God for the wonderful miracle and ask that he does much more that night in the crusade our fellowship was holding for that village.

That night we started with a movie show. Then our invited Preacher arrived. He was a Dr. In the department of mechanical Engineering FUTA. A seasoned evangelist. A short, fair, bald man but a man of the word and power!

He preached in yoruba and the ministration was Powerful!
When he asked for those who wanted to give their lives to christ almost the whole people there came out.
It was a charged atmosphere.
Then he began to pray for the sick and possessed.

Girls were just falling everywhere. (Why always girls smiley I know why of course). The girls that were delivered from witchcraft must have been around 10 or much more.

Then I began to wonder why the little boy that regained his ability to speak was not there. What could have happened.

In the dark of the night, I left the crusade and went to the boy's house. The whole village was deserted as almost everyone was at the crusade ground. I could still hear the preachers thunderous voice blasting from the speakers in the distance.

Only the local dogs lurked about in the dark, with sleeping goats dotting open spaces.

I got to the boys house. It seemed empty too. All the windows and doors were locked. I knocked and knocked. The sound of my knock in the empty street was erry. A shiver went down my spine as fear gripped my heart. But I was a son of the most high, nothing can harm me I reassured myself. I retraced my step back to the crusade ground as I was sure the boy and his family must be there.

MY FADA MY FADA,

ANY FOUL SPIRIT OF DELAY IN TELLING LIFE STORIES, IN THE BODY OF HARD MIRROW, I COMMAND YOU TO DIE BY FIRE , DIE , DIE , DIE , FALL DOWN AND DIE IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2016
Continuation....
I got back to the camp ground and activities were still same there. The brethren were praying mostly in tongues, the preacher was still busy with the witches, the witches were still performing their signature dance showing that that holy ghost fire was really roasting the demons in them, people were still praying and onlookers were still looking and enjoying the entertainment from the fringes of the crusade ground. Mostly men.

I even spotted a group of men sitting and drinking beer while the watched and laughed most likely enjoying the show from their village witches. How I envy those men now. I looked at them with pity and anger. I could not believe what my eyes were seeing.

I angrily matched to them, a bible tucked under one of my arms. "Evening my daddies" I said in yoruba with respect.
"Why do you people sit and drink,... Blah blah blah " . I started preaching to them. About hell and their soul and drinking and everything. Opening the bible and reading to them.

It was obvious the devil had concluded this people's matter and even god most have given up on them, because they kept on smiling and sipping their drinks, whiles glancing over my shoulders to peek at the show the witches were giving. How I wish now that I sat with them and ordered suya and a cold bottle of stout and yogurt, relax and also enjoy the show.
Well I was ignorant then so don't blame me.

I asked them to close their eyes and let me pray for them. Surprisingly they cooperated.
I prayed and left them and they continued their drinking.

Then I saw the dumb boy! He was with his dad and mum. They were in line for prayers from the man of God!
I was excited! I quickly looked for my brother in christ to let him know I had found the dumb boy we prayed for.

continuation: https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why#45302226

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2016
urahara:

MY FADA MY FADA,

ANY FOUL SPIRIT OF DELAY IN TELLING LIFE STORIES, IN THE BODY OF HARD MIRROW, I COMMAND YOU TO DIE BY FIRE , DIE , DIE , DIE , FALL DOWN AND DIE IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!
AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2016
Continuation...

The Moment of truth!

We were really excited.
It got to their turn and the man of God laid hads on them prayed for them and they left the line to return to their sit. Excitedly I and Bro. Daniel (not real name) quickly drew them aside. Took them to a corner were no one would hear what we were discussing.

The boy was very excited to see us as he made attempts to make works like a baby still learning to speak. We also responded to his excitement smiling and emotional. "Oh what a wonderful God!" "Thank you Jesus for bringing us down here and changing this boys life!"
I could almost cry at that moment.

Then my attention shifted to the parent. The dad really had a confused look on his face, the mum was smiling and excited, she could see that her boy had made new friends. University guys that are men of God are her little boy's friend. She was excited and eager to hear what we had to say.
We greeted them and the replied warmly. Now straight to business.

"Was your boy dumb?" I asked
The dad's countenance dropped and he replied, "yes, he is dumb. That was how he was born."

Oh so indeed he was dumb. Hmmmm... So this miracle is real.

"So have you noticed any change in him today?"

The man looked at his boy, looked at his wife then looked at me. Then looked back at his wife as if searching for a clue for the right answer.

"We prayed for him and he can speak now" my partner bro. Dan said.

"Ehen?... Oya Bayo soro." The dad squirted so he could be at the same level with his boy.
We all joined him to encourage the boy to speak so his parents could hear.

He started speaking, "beh, beh beh, boo boo, beh beh."

I looked at the dad. The dad responded that that was all the boy could say since he was a baby and now he is about 12 years old and has not said any new word.

But this were the exact words this boy was saying to us and we assumed God had loosened his tongue and the only problem was since he had never spoken before, he was trying to learn how to repeat the words "baba" which we asked him to repeat after us.

This boy was as dumb as dumbo. We concluded and still insisted that God had healed him and they should just keep repeating words to him and he would eventually catch up.

For 5 days we spent in that village, the boy never spoke a new word. Even babies don't take that long to learn new words once they gain control of their tongues.

We left the village with our stupidity still praising God for that sham miracle.

It's now that I can be honest with myself and confess that God did nothing for that boy. We were so delusional that we kept giving excuses in God's advantage at every turn.

Remember samson Ayorinde's crusade? I flash back and I recall that all his miracles were also shams. Those dumb people were all dumb and remain dumb.

If you stay in osogbo around Capital area, you will know a man called Odi (word for deaf in yoruba).
The guy was at that sham crusade, till date the guy is still dumb and deaf!

Osogbo is not that big. If 50 people got back their eye sites and got back their ability to speak, we would all know.

Can anybody name anyone that genuinely got healed at that crusade or Rev. Reinhard Bonkke's crusade? There is NONE. So where are all the people they claimed they healed?

continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why/2#45321010

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2016
HardMirror:
Continuation....
I got back to the camp ground and activities were still same there. The brethren were praying mostly in tongues, the preacher was still busy with the witches, the witches were still [b]performing their signature dance [/b]showing that that holy ghost fire was really roasting the demons in them, people were still praying and onlookers were still looking and enjoying the entertainment from the fringes of the crusade ground. Mostly men.

I even spotted a group of men sitting and drinking beer while the watched and laughed most likely enjoying the show from their village witches. How I envy those men now. I looked at them with pity and anger. I could not believe what my eyes were seeing.

I angrily matched to them, a bible tucked under one of my arms. "Evening my daddies" I said in yoruba with respect.
"Why do you people sit and drink,... Blah blah blah " . I started preaching to them. About hell and their soul and drinking and everything. Opening the bible and reading to them.

It was obvious the devil had concluded this people's matter and even god most have given up on them, because they kept on smiling and sipping their drinks, whiles glancing over my shoulders to peek at the show the witches were giving. How I wish now that I sat with them and ordered suya and a cold bottle of stout and yogurt, relax and also enjoy the show.
Well I was ignorant then so don't blame me.

I asked them to close their eyes and let me pray for them. Surprisingly they cooperated.
I prayed and left them and they continued their drinking.

Then I saw the dumb boy! He was with his dad and mum. They were in line for prayers from the man of God!
I was excited! I quickly looked for my brother in christ to let him know I had found the dumb boy we prayed for.

You are stupidly funny. grin grin grin grin. You got me laffin at the bolded seriously in a public. Place . loooolz

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2016
HardMirror:
Continuation...

The Moment of truth!

We were really excited.
It got to their turn and the man of God laid hads on them prayed for them and they left the line to return to their sit. Excitedly I and Bro. Daniel (not real name) quickly drew them aside. Took them to a corner were no one would hear what we were discussing.

The boy was very excited to see us as he made attempts to make works like a baby still learning to speak. We also responded to his excitement smiling and emotional. "Oh what a wonderful God!" "Thank you Jesus for bringing us down here and changing this boys life!"
I could almost cry at that moment.

Then my attention shifted to the parent. The dad really had a confused look on his face, the mum was smiling and excited, she could see that her boy had made new friends. University guys that are men of God are her little boy's friend. She was excited and eager to hear what we had to say.
We greeted them and the replied warmly. Now straight to business.

"Was your boy dumb?" I asked
The dad's countenance dropped and he replied, "yes, he is dumb. That was how he was born."

Oh so indeed he was dumb. Hmmmm... So this miracle is real.

"So have you noticed any change in him today?"

The man looked at his boy, looked at his wife then looked at me. Then looked back at his wife as if searching for a clue for the right answer.

"We prayed for him and he can speak now" my partner bro. Dan said.

"Ehen?... Oya Bayo soro." The dad squirted so he could be at the same level with his boy.
We all joined him to encourage the boy to speak so his parents could hear.

He started speaking, "beh, beh beh, boo boo, beh beh."

I looked at the dad. The dad responded that that was all the boy could say since he was a baby and now he is about 12 years old and has not said any new word.

But this were the exact words this boy was saying to us and we assumed God had loosened his tongue and the only problem was since he had never spoken before, he was trying to learn how to repeat the words "baba" which we asked him to repeat after us.

This boy was as dumb as dumbo. We concluded and still insisted that God had healed him and they should just keep repeating words to him and he would eventually catch up.

For 5 days we spent in that village, the boy never spoke a new word. Even babies don't take that long to learn new words once they gain control of their tongues.

We left the village with our stupidity still praising God for that sham miracle.

It's now that I can be honest with myself and confess that God did nothing for that boy. We were so delusional that we kept giving excuses in God's advantage at every turn.

Remember samson Ayorinde's crusade? I flash back and I recall that all his miracles were also shams. Those dumb people were all dumb and remain dumb.

If you stay in osogbo around Capital area, you will know a man called Odi (word for deaf in yoruba).
The guy was at that sham crusade, till date the guy is still dumb and deaf!

Osogbo is not that big. If 50 people got back their eye sites and got back their ability to speak, we would all know.

Can anybody name anyone that genuinely got healed at that crusade or Rev. Reinhard Bonkke's crusade? There is NONE. So where are all the people they claimed they healed?

FRONT PAGE , FRONT PAGE , FRONT PAGE

This kind of explains a lot. I have a neighbour who is deaf and dumb but can still manage to pronounce words
Like one . two. Three . come. Go.

Now funny enough in the healing services i have attended when the man of god prays for the deaf and dumb and when they keep on saying d few word they are able to say, the man of god , and the rest of the gullible church members including me would take this as a divine miracle.i Never ever could see thru dis sham

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2016
urahara:

FRONT PAGE , FRONT PAGE , FRONT PAGE

This kind of explains a lot. I have a neighbour who is deaf and dumb but can still manage to pronounce words
Like one . two. Three . come. Go.

Now funny enough in the healing services i have attended when the man of god prays for the deaf and dumb and when they keep on saying d few word they are able to say, the man of god , and the rest of the gullible church members including me would take this as a divine miracle.i Never ever could see thru dis sham
Exactly!

It is all a sham
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by johnydon22(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2016
I once watched a healing service where the man of God healed a man blind from birth..

then pointed his handkerchief at the man and asked him to identify the colour and he answered blue which was correct.

I was like WTF

"How can someone who was blind from birth, never saw anything until now recognize anything when he sees it. . . that's like a huge fat LIE.

dude never saw blue before, how in the world did he recognize blue at first sight? grin"

i concluded the pastor should fire his show manager and hire me instead cus he won't make such silly mistakes if i was in charge of the circus show.

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2016
HOPE THIS NO GO RESULT TO PART3 AGAIN grin

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 04, 2016
THEY ARE......

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2016
johnydon22:
I once watched a healing service where the man of God healed a man blind from birth..

then pointed his handkerchief at the man and asked him to identify the colour and he answered blue which was correct.

I was like WTF

"How can someone who was blind from birth, never saw anything until now recognize anything when he sees it. . . that's like a huge fat LIE.

dude never saw blue before, how in the world did he recognize blue at first sight? grin"

i concluded the pastor should fire his show manager and hire me instead cus he won't make such silly mistakes if i was in charge of the circus show.

That is why i so love the case of amputees. There is obviously no room to try to fake an amputee miracle. And this is why we say thag since with yahweh qll things are possible , why has no pastor never ever ever even attempted to even try to heal an amputeee.

For amputess. There is no way tge placebo effect can cause the limbs to grow back. The day i see an amputee get his limbs back that day i ll beliv in the supernatural

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by dankol: 1:59pm On May 04, 2016
johnydon22:

I was like WTF

LOL, I recall that incident too. too daft to be real.
OP.. I think we do have a lot of things in common, After Reinhard Bonkke left Osogbo, His next point of sham miracles was at my place where i use to live, He came and did his magic and left people worse than they were. Staged miracles every where

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2016
I have visited Lourdes in France and Fatima in Portugal, healing shrines of the Christian Virgin Mary. I have also visited Epidaurus in Greece and Pergamum in Turkey, healing shrines of the pagan god Asklepios. The miraculous healings recorded in both places were remarkably the same. There are, for example, many crutches hanging in the grotto of Lourdes, mute witness to those who arrived lame and left whole. There are, however, no prosthetic limbs among them, no witnesses to paraplegics whose lost limbs were restored.

— John Dominic Crossan

5 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ghost01(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2016
urahara:

MY FADA MY FADA,

Haaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy-Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by skeendyke: 5:09pm On May 04, 2016
To worship the Lord I live.....

Casting crowns
Lifting hands
Bowing hearts
Is all we've come to do
[x4]

Adonai, Adonai
Adonai, You reign on high
We will rise, in Your Name
Reign on high
Reign on high

Op, many are called but few are chosen. Not all that began the Christian race will finish it. Whatever the outcome, our GOD is awesome.

14 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by BodyKiss(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2016
Damn, I'm yet to finish reading part 1, and here is part 2? sad

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by BodyKiss(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2016
skeendyke:
To worship the Lord I live.....

Casting crowns
Lifting hands
Bowing hearts
Is all we've come to do
[x4]

Adonai, Adonai
We will rise, in Your Name
Reign on high
Reign on high

Op, many are called but few are chosen. Not all that began the Christian race will finish it. Whatever the outcome, our GOD is awesome.

Yawn, like god didn't know that already.

You christians always claim that god doesn't care if you worship him or not, but your behaviours always say otherwise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2016
You don't need to add salt and pepper to this story. The unnecessary informations and digressions make this story sound like a fiction

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.