Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208852 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thebrightest:
OP please come and finish the story
I promise to do that tomorrow. So sorry
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
dankol:

Seriously bro.. you wont understand. You feel pity for those people when you meet them cos they will not believe you if you tell them otherwise. The pschology of Religion is damn to powerful on her slave subjects. Mind you some of us in the op's shoe have to play along because, we are in a religious society. My story is so similar to that of the op.. i must commend you for writing this out, i think.. i will do mine also but not on naitraland because many are still blinded. They dnt even want to see. And personally, i hate bothering myself because of some ingrate.. i let ur experience define your decision. Till date many of my spiritual protege still refer to me as pastor, some call me bishop.. any way i dnt care.. all i know is AM A FREE MAN... There is no slavery as worse than mental/psychological one... I really pity a whole lot of theists.
One gallon of palmwine to this dude right here!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Shollyps(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
HardMirror:
lol. JCCF is also to blame and pastors they invite. And then you have people like Rev Ogundare raising "gods generals" in his house at Apatapiti.
What are you studying?
lol....JCCF teaching week will end tomorrow... they have make futa hot...pastor adeboye also came around February or so...rev.ogundare...I once attended his program aswel....when I was still eager to know God more....that man is hot in Christ as well......studying biochemistry....all my department mate know that am atheist... nothing to hide...we discuss about on watsapp group almost all the time....I tackle them so to say....became atheist during holiday 7months ago...going to 300l...I was only fervent about religion for 200l...praying ...fasting... n all that...

which department you graduated from?

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Shollyps:
lol....JCCF teaching week will end tomorrow... they have make futa hot...pastor adeboye also came around February or so...rev.ogundare...I once attended his program aswel....when I was still eager to know God more....that man is hot in Christ as well......studying biochemistry....all my department mate know that am atheist... nothing to hide...we discuss about on watsapp group almost all the time....I tackle them so to say....became atheist during holiday 7months ago...going to 300l...I was only fervent about religion for 200l...praying ...fasting... n all that...

which department you graduated from?
Let's keep that for now (course I studied). That would blow my cover soo quickly.
I have nothing against christianity. Won't mind my children being christian if they choose to be. Yeah, I knew of pastor adeboye's visit. I was even in akure then.
Atheism is not an easy part to tread so we would be few for a very long time. Takes a lot of courage to set the records straight about christianity or islam.
Just be smart about life. Atheism would take a lot of goodwill away from you because nigerians are religious

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Thebrightest(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
HardMirror:

I promise to do that tomorrow. So sorry
Thanks bro.
I really appreciate.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nmadichi: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Alfamann:

I already know how I will spend eternity: with Satan in Hell.

My fear will be finding myself in heaven after insulting doG and his gay son.

Be it onto you Alfamann, according to your words and your wishes. Lord knows you heard the word.

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Abeg, park well. This is one of the strengths of religion, Speaking with authority and absolute certainty. It works. But you have no idea who you are talking to.
Even hardened criminals get swayed by this tactics.
I once visited Olokuta Prison in Akure and I realized that men are week. I have never seen men so humbled. They praised God better than any church I have ever visited.
Humans are searching for answers to life and when they come across a person with so much confidence and speaks with authority claiming answers from God who created heaven and earth. Who is all powerful and has a wrath greater than anything anyone can imagine, it is only natural to tremble and succumb.
So park well with your useless pity and threats

HardMirror let me help you rephrase is.. the strength of religion is FEAR in disguise called FAITH... Thats is the key to unlocking religion. If you can explunge that fear.. you are damn free. Fear of displeasing some sky daddy, fear of going to hell, fear of disappointing your pastor especially if they are your parents, fear of thinking different and be punished for it. That is why they will tell you, Do not read or study anything outside what they tell you so that you will not be corrupt. I recall back then in secondary school when we were to choose our field of study, it was proclaimed that, anyone who reads science loses faith in God, i was like its not possible, I cant, I know my God, bla bla bla... Then science did not make me lost faith in God, it only gave me so much reasons to know that some percieved supernatural is jeolous of me. Just Like Achellies told the priestess of troy he took for himself "Let me tell you one thing you are nor told in your temple, THE GODS ARE JELEOUS OF US BECAUSE WE ARE MORTAL". Anyway.. My curiousity led be away from God.

HardMirror:

I have nothing against christianity. Won't mind my children being christian if they choose to be. Yeah, I knew of pastor adeboye's visit. I was even in akure then.
Atheism is not an easy part to tread so we would be few for a very long time. Takes a lot of courage to set the records straight about christianity or islam.
Just be smart about life. Atheism would take a lot of goodwill away from you because nigerians are religious

Am glad you made this statement because i lost my girlfriend because she could not stomach the fact that i am no longer the fire brand christian she once knew me even though, i assured her, i wnt interfere with her religious life provided it wont interfere with my marriage (i.e if we end up together). Well, i was expecting it anyway.. its part of the price to pay to know and stand for the truth. I have not regretted my decision. Cheers. I have to sleep, cos i want to go to church early to watch some drama unfold.. i cant afford to miss it..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by OgundeleT(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
hardmirror why putting me in suspense? well, make sure you finish it tomorrow ok? barman give johnydon22 one mkponkpo bottle of malt make e dey enjoy the tori dey go tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
wirinet:

As you have rightly noted, religion and politics have collaborated throughout history to achieve one objective - control and exploitation of people's resources and minds. This is even more evident in societies with high levels of illiteracy. The more literate a society, the more difficult it would be for priests and politicians to exploit the masses.

You have made a very painful assertion there. That is a mockery to our educational system which is making men of certification and not men with astute thinking and rationalism. it indeed a pointer that one going to school does not make you a literate or educated neither does speaking good english. the way to think, act and behave behove better on what i call education- it has to do with rebranding, modification and reassessment of individual to fit into his /her society well. Thats is what is happening in those irreligious countries. What we celebrate here is mediocrity and hypocrisy. I guess relgionists have not prayed enough for God to even answer.. that is if he is exist

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by virginboy1(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2016
wirinet:

That is where you got it wrong. Nairaland has changed many peoples religious beliefs, many people have abandoned religion altogether because of Nairaland, including the founder - Seun. Nairaland provides avenue for people to come out of the closet and question religious dogma they have been indoctrinated with since childhood.
So on point.

If not for this platform, my mind would have still be enchained with the yoke of religion burden.

13 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nmadichi: 12:12am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
MIRACLES!
Yeah! I mean it miracles were real. They don't happen always, but they did happen and still happen.
Also most of the gift of the spirit (Note GIFT of spirit is different from Fruit of the spirit). So I had the gift of word of knowledge strongly at work in me. I could easily tell people what was going on in their lives. This made me rise very fast in my school fellowship then and I was highly revered.
This gift made me the perfect candidate to anchor revivals and preach during our out reaches (crusades).
I am not good at teaching scripture, tho I was very vast. But I made sure I used my gift at every opportunity. Reason why it was easy for me to have so many converts.
When I preach people end Up rolling on the floor crying.
By the way I was a member of Anglican Student Fellowship. But I was nothing of the typical Anglican. I was a man of the spirit.
I preach with my eyes closed. I hardly open my eyes. I just go on stage and start delivering the word as the spirit lead. I start revealing the problems people are going thru, I start revealing the sins people were commiting in secret and before you know it the whole fellowship is crying . People will be rolling on the floor crying.
How could Bro...... Now end up being an atheist?

Mr HardMirror, let me tell you something you've probably waited to hear from Christians but haven't heard it. It's totally alright for you to once have believed and then decide it's not worth it to you. It's perfectly OK. And this goes to the rest of the atheists here.

Honestly, we don't judge you. We might come off as if we do, but we don't. In all reality, we are trying to wrap our heads around the fact that the glaring truth is still difficult to see, but let's step aside from that shall we?

You are free to tell your story. You are free to think what you want. You really don't need our permission. You also don't need to get an altar and begin ministrations (I mean that's a totally Christian thing to do and you are not one of us, yea)? And by podium, this right here Mr Hardmamn is a desperate attempt by you to "preach" a "gospel" only that it's the "Gospel according to Mr Hardmann". Leave the Christian things for Chriatians, would you?

Before I leave, I want to correct something, for the record. Anybody you know, that is a 'Chriatian' as a result of fear, really doesn't know Christ (I wouldn't be surprised if we dig deeper and realised you have your life in the first place out of fear).

I love giving examples, so here goes one. When you were born, were you afraid of your parents? no. When you started growing up and getting to different levels of responsibilities, did you realise some of your actions were punishable- Yes. Did you try not to do those actions- Yes. Did you still do them- Yes. Did you get forgiven- Yes. Did you become so afraid of your parents it led you to 'do the right thing'-this happened to some people and it did hamper their relationship with their parents!

My point is this, Christianity is born on the foundations of love not fear. Don't mislead the general public.

Your attention seeking posts are good enough, don't add lies on top of it!

143 Likes 23 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nmadichi: 12:15am On May 01, 2016
dankol:

HardMirror let me help you rephrase is.. the strength of religion is FEAR in disguise called FAITH... Thats is the key to unlocking religion. If you can explunge that fear.. you are damn free. Fear of displeasing some sky daddy, fear of going to hell, fear of disappointing your pastor especially if they are your parents, fear of thinking different and be punished for it. That is why they will tell you, Do not read or study anything outside what they tell you so that you will not be corrupt. I recall back then in secondary school when we were to choose our field of study, it was proclaimed that, anyone who reads science loses faith in God, i was like its not possible, I cant, I know my God, bla bla bla... Then science did not make me lost faith in God, it only gave me so much reasons to know that some percieved supernatural is jeolous of me. Just Like Achellies told the priestess of troy he took for himself "Let me tell you one thing you are nor told in your temple, THE GODS ARE JELEOUS OF US BECAUSE WE ARE MORTAL". Anyway.. My curiousity led be away from God.

Am glad you made this statement because i lost my girlfriend because she could not stomach the fact that i am no longer the fire brand christian she once knew me even though, i assured her, i wnt interfere with her religious life provided it wont interfere with my marriage (i.e if we end up together). Well, i was expecting it anyway.. its part of the price to pay to know and stand for the truth. I have not regretted my decision. Cheers. I have to sleep, cos i want to go to church early to watch some drama unfold.. i cant afford to miss it..

Mr HardMirror and friends, let me tell you something you've probably waited to hear from Christians but haven't heard it. It's totally alright for you to once have believed and then decide it's not worth it to you. It's perfectly OK. And this goes to the rest of the atheists here.

Honestly, we don't judge you. We might come off as if we do, but we don't. In all reality, we are trying to wrap our heads around the fact that the glaring truth is still difficult to see, but let's step aside from that shall we?

You are free to tell your story. You are free to think what you want. You really don't need our permission. You also don't need to get an altar and begin ministrations (I mean that's a totally Christian thing to do and you are not one of us, yea)? And by podium, this right here Mr Hardmamn is a desperate attempt by you to "preach" a "gospel" only that it's the "Gospel according to Mr Hardmann". Leave the Christian things for Chriatians, would you?

Before I leave, I want to correct something, for the record. Anybody you know, that is a 'Chriatian' as a result of fear, really doesn't know Christ (I wouldn't be surprised if we dig deeper and realised you have your life in the first place out of fear).

I love giving examples, so here goes one. When you were born, were you afraid of your parents? no. When you started growing up and getting to different levels of responsibilities, did you realise some of your actions were punishable- Yes. Did you try not to do those actions- Yes. Did you still do them- Yes. Did you get forgiven- Yes. Did you become so afraid of your parents it led you to 'do the right thing'-this happened to some people and it did hamper their relationship with their parents!

My point is this, Christianity is born on the foundations of love not fear. Don't mislead the general public.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 12:28am On May 01, 2016
Nmadichi:

Mr HardMirror and friends, let me tell you something you've probably waited to hear from Christians but haven't heard it. It's totally alright for you to once have believed and then decide it's not worth it to you. It's perfectly OK. And this goes to the rest of the atheists here.

I guess if that was true.. U wnt even comment.. The truth bites so much.. I used to be in your shoes. Let me ask u just ONE question.. How sure are u of making heaven if indeed you are not operating under fear? Can u confidently give me a guarantee? I dnt expect u to accept it.. Fear is what is sold k church by ur con artist.. I prefer to call them pastorpreneurs

23 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 12:37am On May 01, 2016
Nmadichi:

Nigga u are pained. tongue eyaah. Its so obvious that z y u re venting ur frustration here. U cant just bear to see that a xtian just like u left the flock of brainwashed zombies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:03am On May 01, 2016
JEEZ M ALWAYS LATE WELL NA MTN CAUSE M SHA NO BROWSING CHEAT AGAIN WELL SHA WAITING FOR THE REST IF THE STORY NICE WORK OP
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:10am On May 01, 2016
I believe in God and I will always do. There is one thing in christianity that is not a lie. Speaking in tongues. Unless u r a member of a pentecostal church. In my church it comes after sanctification. How did u start speaking in tongues, did u learn it or did it just come? There are real prophets and real christians. I dont know what moved u to change your mind but i know that u will come back stronger. A lot of preachers are being materialistic and when everyone is interested in the money, i will praise him from my house. I have seen the sick healed and i will continue to see it. Just like saul in the bible, i pray you encounter him in full. Just like the Benson Idahosa's, blessed usman etc Op u will see what no one has seen. Go and ask that woman who had no womb but delivered, go and ask that blind that now sees if there is God? Op u will seek his face someday and u know it. Will u say that through out ur time as a christian that u never received undeserved favor? i dont know about u but as for me and my family we will serve the lord because They that know their God shall do exploit.
Forgive the typos

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 1:18am On May 01, 2016
abi20:
I believe in God and I will always do. There is one thing in christianity that is not a lie. Speaking in tongues. Unless u r a member of a pentecostal church. In my church it comes after sanctification. How did u start speaking in tongues, did u learn it or did it just come? There are real prophets and real christians. I dont know what moved u to change your mind but i know that u will come back stronger. A lot of preachers are being materialistic and when everyone is interested in the money, i will praise him from my house. I have seen the sick healed and i will continue to see it. Just like saul in the bible, i pray you encounter him in full. Just like the Benson Idahosa's, blessed usman etc Op u will see what no one has seen. Go and ask that woman who had no womb but delivered, go and ask that blind that now sees if there is God? Op u will seek his face someday and u know it. Will u say that through out ur time as a christian that u never received undeserved favor? i dont know about u but as for me and my family we will serve the lord because They that know their God shall do exploit.
Forgive the typos

If u read carefully u will realize that the op is not refuting it.. I dnt want to reply u cos i would digress his story.. So lets enjoy his explanation to the mystery behind miracles.. Ok.. Mind u.. I have healed the sick too.. So say something different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by lepasharon(f): 1:51am On May 01, 2016
abi20:
Forgive the typos

Why won't God heal amputees tho?

16 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 6:20am On May 01, 2016
Strawman:
Nothing you type on Nairaland will alter anybody's religious beliefs even in the slightest.

Just saying...

That's the point he's trying to pass across. If nothing he says wld alter any religious belief, why then do christians go about preaching to other religious beliefs and expect them to budge?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2016
With faith it's possible to move mountain, that's what they say. I remember how churches came together to pray faithfully and fervently for the rescue of the chibok girls in 2014. Where are the chibok girls now?

God answers prayers. So, why are some prayers answered, and some are not?

You are the light of the world.... Let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father who is in heaven. Africa is the most religious continent. Nigeria has the highest number of christian faithful, yet Africa is the darkest continent in the world, while Nigeria is the most paradoxical country in the world, 7th oil producing Nation with incessant fuel scarcity.

I've said it, only those who use less than 10% of their brains are the ones fooling themselves by accepting anything they read or anything they are being preached to, without logical processing.

31 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ikedonn(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2016
Interesting thread
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ichommy(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2016
donnffd:
*drags a chair, brings out popcorn and pepsi*

Where is my own Pepsi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2016
Morning everyone.
Now I really really laugh at some silly chaps here trying to corner me and tell me I don't really know christ. Someone asking me how I got the holy spirit with the manifestation of speaking in tongues. Lol!
I made the first set of Baba Ogundare's Trainees. If only you know who Rev. Ogundare is. Or if only you know who Rev. Olusola Areogun is, you folks won't be spewing thrash here.
Before I even met them I was already well seeped in the gospel. I don't just read the bible, I have books I have written based on the revelation of the holy spirit to me as I read the bible.
At home I was regarded as a prophet. I prayed at least 6hrs none stop everyday. My mum felt I was called for a special assignment so she encouraged me after many attempts to stop me.
She used to be scared I would die of fasting. And yeah people die of fasting. Had a brother in CAC campus fellowship FUTA that died around 2010 from complications that were a result of fasting.

You christians here have no idea the kind of life I lved for christ.

I lived so well for god that when I became an atheist, I became the type that if you visit me to preach to me, you will leave almost throwing your bible away.

Nairaland is not enough to tell it all. I am the kind of guy that if I had continued as a christian would have ended up a legend.

So dear christians hold your horses.
Now shall I continue?

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/4#45202884

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chubbyswit(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2016
Op for someone who God gave supernatural gifts and won many souls for christ to turn and blaspheme him shows that satan is seriously working to make sure you dont do more damage to his kingdom, dont let him for your own punishment will be more severe for once being a firebrand christian only to fall from grace. The battle is always in the mind and the devil has almost succeded in manipulating yours into atheim. You'll also tell me you were brainwashed into speaking in tongues or just faking it all those years. Supernatural activities is real all you athiests die in your foolishness and regret it forever. How i wish this guy understood how special he is to God

15 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 7:40am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=HardMirror post=45202272]

She used to be scared I would die of fasting. And yeah people die of fasting. Had a brother in CAC campus fellowship FUTA that died around 2010 from complications that were a result of fasting.

Chai! I cant just imagine the kindda brain this religionists got. Dieing as a result of doing something that s suppose to make you strong! na wa oo

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Now shall I continue?

Following bumper to bumper.....

I see a lost sheep found.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by donnffd(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2016
ichommy:

Where is my own Pepsi? grin

*barman, two Pepsi and one big sized popcorn for my main boss ichommy*

Happy Sunday bro, how's it going?

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by snadguy007(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2016
4 pages and you've not yet made a point.... Be like say you be talkative for real life undecided

33 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zzzzy: 7:54am On May 01, 2016
chubbyswit:
Op for someone who God gave supernatural gifts and won many souls for christ to turn and blaspheme him shows that satan is seriously working to make sure you dont do more damage to his kingdom, dont let him for your own punishment will be more severe for once being a firebrand christian only to fall from grace. The battle is always in the mind and the devil has almost succeded in manipulating yours into atheim. You'll also tell me you were brainwashed into speaking in tongues or just faking it all those years. Supernatural activities is real all you athiests die in your foolishness and regret it forever. How i wish this guy understood how special he is to God
reminds me of William brahnam and Alexander dowie
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by donnffd(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2016
chubbyswit:
Supernatural activities is real all you athiests die in your foolishness and regret it forever.

I have two questions for you, please no too much story

1. How do you know that the supernatural is real? If you have seen anything supernatural with your own eyes(something that defies the laws of physics, chemistry and biology), please explain in clear terms!

2. How do you know atheist would regret it forever when you yourself haven't spent forever before?

18 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ichommy(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2016
donnffd:

*barman, two Pepsi and one big sized popcorn for my main boss ichommy*

Happy Sunday bro, how's it going?

I Neva kick start Sunday jare, I read all night sha. I want to sleep now but Sleep no come.

Thanks for the Pepsi, I don't like Pop Corn but as my Big Boss Order for me I go munch am.

Happy New Month Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2016
CONTINUATION....
I stopped my last post at the witches that came to me for deliverance.
Remember, I said my major gift was the gift of the word of knowledge. This gift helps you to know hidden things about people.
So looking at the grandma I concluded she was the real witch and she has initiated her grand daughter and was only being mischievous.
So I asked both of them to kneel while we circled them and pray.
We prayed in the spirit for about 2hours, as we prayed in tongues I would speak out revelations of the holy spirit in yoruba language so she could understand.
The woman started crying and rolling on the floor. But the grand daughter was just there looking confused.
I started revealing things that were going on in her family and telling her how God was fixing them.
I started telling her how God has set her free and restoring her family.
I spoke with authority. I quoted scriptures. It was powerful.

NOTE: I was not a deceiver or liar my word of knowledge just comes naturally to me. Though now I understand why. I had a passion to see people set free. Honestly I wish god was real. I would have gone round the world restoring broken lives.

Now what was happening? It is all about knowledge, Burden, hope and understanding.
The old woman had a burden, knows and understand she was standing before someone who could give her hope.
The daughter did not understand anything. All the confession she made was based on thinking what was expected of her was to be a witch so she was saying things she didn't understand.

We rounded up the prayer. I asked the woman some questions. She said she is delivered. She was in tears I had to hug her and pet her.
The daughter was still damn confused. I just looked at the confused girl and told her God has set them free.

When I reflect back on that incidence, I begin to understand that poverty is the real witchcraft. YOU CAN NEVER SEE AN AJEBUTTER that is a witch. NEVER! Your background, silly people that keeps calling you a witch, superstitions all come together to make people believe they actually have power to hurt other people.

When I was a kid, there was this girl in my primary school always claiming to be a witch she keeps telling her classmates she would kill them. One day a girl fainted in her class. Trust nigerians, everyone said it was the witch girl that caused it. The foolish girl thought it was her weapon to be important too she never understood the gravity of foolish things she was saying.

Of recent I met an Edo girl, the girl friend of a friend. We were talking about witchcraft and I told her it was not real. She said I did not know what I was saying that it is Very real.
When she saw I was not buying her theory. She confessed to me that she used to be a witch. What?! You were a witch?
Nice one.
Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5

36 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.