Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos (32198 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by greatness22(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
sweatlana:

You're wicked
Really? Lol, i just like doing bad things in a good way

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by optional1(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

E be like say,this nairaland contestants Na secondary school students.
well, for me, u 4 put on ur best clothe and snap b4 posting ur pix here.
U try sha

I dnt av best pix, manage dat one.
Beside am not a secondary school student. Thank u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Duru009(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
dre must be boo or a intimacy gadget
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
olihilistic:
if my game cast I swear e no go better for you

Guy easy nah grin

Anyway, I don chop money. Newcastle did it!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by yvelchstores(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
ILLUMINATI
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by noblegrex: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Anty genie be like.. You see why I decided to remain single... Tiwa pls take heart. Shits happenes..I'm gone. See you when I return
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
She's absolutely gorgeous.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mayflowa:

She is fine because she has a daughter? Singlehood with no child is torture my friend
If you say so.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by shaybebaby(f): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Girl is balling, haters be hating on nl grin.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Guy easy nah grin

Anyway, I don chop money. Newcastle did it!
nonsense Bayern Don cast the game
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by zudozz: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
D +0+0 GO still be 2 smol Pomo facing each other n a middle...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
olihilistic:
nonsense Bayern Don cast the game

Na I carry Bayern
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Na I carry Bayern
how much you stake?
how much you win?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
olihilistic:
how much you stake?
how much you win?

Na reasonable amount of money.
I just pray for the same luck tomorrow. I wan carry Leicester straight win

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by ubcandid(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
d'banj blow genevieve him no cast, ordinary tiwa person blow they cast give the whole world undecided

DBANJ NEVER SAW GENEVIEVE'S PANTS. DONT SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Papafriday(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2016
Can somebody notice that this woman is not happy? Gene, we are tired of seeing this kind of pics always. The next time we want to see either your pre wedding, wedding or post wedding pictures. Advice from a caring fan.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by mark3009(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2016
ubcandid:

DBANJ NEVER SAW GENEVIEVE'S PANTS. DONT SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW..
So u mean they had a romantic relationship and never had sex? Were u part of the relationship?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by ubcandid(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2016
mark3009:

So u mean they had a romantic relationship and never had sex? Were u part of the relationship?

Dbanj was trying to take things over board and Gene knew he was a player, at that point Atiku Abubakar was oiling and greasing her pussy and bank account. she knew it would be stupid for her to lose him as a man of his status won't like such clamour dbanj was creating around her.
hope you remember that Genevieve called him off the issue.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 01, 2016
Papafriday:
Can somebody notice that this woman is not happy? Gene, we are tired of seeing this kind of pics always. The next time we want to see either your pre wedding, wedding or post wedding pictures. Advice from a caring fan.

If you were a caring fan, or even an intelligent one, you would mind your business, and realise you don't have to be married to be fulfilled.

There are married couples who fight daily, sometimes one gets killed. You would advise such couples to remain married, "God will intervene." Try to understand, marriage is NOT for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by shaybebaby(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
Siena:

If you were a caring fan, or even an intelligent one, you would mind your business, and realise you don't have to be married to be fulfilled.

There are married couples who fight daily, sometimes one gets killed. You would advise such couples to remain married, "God will intervene." Try to understand, marriage is NOT for everyone.
Siena, please who dash you sense like this? Need to know so I can point others in the same direction to receive theirs.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

Siena, please who dash you sense like this? Need to know so I can point others in the same direction to receive theirs.

The issue here is time, Shay. Some people wouldn't see sense even if they lived to be 200-years-old. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos by shaybebaby(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
Siena:

The issue here is time, Shay. Some people wouldn't see sense even if they lived to be 200-years-old. wink
Don't depress me, I have to believe it is possible otherwise people like you wouldn't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bossman Okwy Involved In Motor Accident - Pics / Chuks D General Leads Female Combatant Soldiers To Shutdown Mothers' Day In FCT / Photo Of Daddy Freeze's Fiancee And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.