Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch (31750 Views)

Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by nkowaputa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
ionsman:
This topic has made FP before. Why repeat it again?

Are the mods so clueless?

Are you his real parent?
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Yorubanews: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
nkowaputa:

Are you his real parent?
hahaha grin
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by kobonaire(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
ionsman:

ok relax chief, some of us have not seen it before
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by saintmark88(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
ionsman:

Y r u comparing the mods to d IB, haba thts not fair
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by kobonaire(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
The Dutch lady's beautiful body art and even more importantly her empathy and kindness to help the needy in their times of despair and peril, makes her my hottest chic of the week!!
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Udodasco1:
The blacks are just 200years behind. Its simple. We think only backward
May GOD bless u.
May u remain Blessed.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by bayonekind(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
iamVirus:

Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgin Loven shared new photos of Hope who was left for dead in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State after being branded a witch.

“Today its exactly 3 months ago since David and I and our team found Hope in a village, naked, alone and almost dead ! Sometimes I think Im dreaming because its truly a miracle that this little boy survived” she wrote alongside new photos of the little boy and another photo taken on the day he was rescued.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/30/happy-new-photos-of-hope-the-boy-branded-a-witch/

Imagine ... Their Govs (current and ex ) will be yanning of building best medical facility and bridge in africa .... just a white woman came down and discovered this act ..GOD ...why do u created us this way ......Black color .. black heart ... black mentality ...
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by IYANGBALI: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
That boy is not a wish but those boys and girls that surround him are wishes and wishad. Ask vickyrotex rokiatu aminat508 and osusumustflow
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by 2sexycom(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:
The transformation in just 3 months is amazing. Handsome dude too.

That little boy is a born fighter and will move on to greater things in life.

God bless the aid worker who rescued him.
Truly a fighter, such kids have one thing in common, they don't give up in life, they don't back down without a fight, they don't retreat without trying
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by AmAlbert(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
GoldenJAT:
2 dash d mama and Papa 1 slaps each de hungry me.

Kikikiki grin
Just an observation though

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Praizekeyz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
With tears in ma eyes....(God bless that white woman) may good things follow you all the days of your life....smh *teardrop*
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by AmAlbert(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
That boy is not a wish but those boys and girls that surround him are wishes and wishad. Ask vickyrotex rokiatu aminat508 and osusumustflow

wish = Witch, wishes = Witches, wishad = Wizard

Na wao, i no know who to tell o

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
AmAlbert:

wish = Witch, wishes = Witches, wishad = Wizard

Na wao, i no know who to tell o

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
leave me jo. You are a wish tongue
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Udodasco1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
MissGdope:

I hope you're white? Cos if you're black then you just insulted yourself. next time think before you type
am black a NIGERIAN, but it cant change the truth. Lets renew our mentality. Everything about the blacks is just way way backward
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mavrick2012:
@white woman,this is the real work of God,not opening churches to rip people off their hard earned money in the name of giving to a God who eats nothing.SEE WHY THE WHITE MAN WILL EVER BE AHEAD THE BLACK MAN
that's why we shud not judge by tattoos
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Udodasco1:
am black a NIGERIAN, but it cant change the truth. Lets renew our mentality. Everything about the blacks is just way way backward
okay you agree that YOU are backward. so start with yourself first. YOU need to renew your thinking cos if you do that then you won't be talking like this. wink
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by phranq(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
GoldenJAT:

plz gv dem two doses on my behalf....den kip some for d community.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by GWMI(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
this is what poverty and manutrition can cause. may God bless and uplift that woman.For all those raining abuses at the parents you are hypocrites because you are doing exactly what you are accusing the parents of the child.What i mean is that in every Africa family, there is always one witch of which 95% of us can say we suspect people.All i am saying is that let the witches stop doing evils so that there will be peace.Thanks.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by obidevine(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
God bless and protect this woman and the little boy in Jesus name!!! and God bless those who check my signature.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by cold(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
So an Atheist rescued a child from Christians who brandished him a witch and left him for dead. Just like their god instructed..thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Wow! But as far as Christians are concerned,this Atheist will still burn in hell for not believing in god whilst those that left the kid for dead are heaven bound for carrying out god's command. Mehn religion is some twisted ish.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Every time I see that picture, tears come to eyes. I can't imagine such a thing happening to my child.
People are wicked sha. Religion is just a great excise to cover our wickedness. Look at all the evil things happening around us but we are more concerned about gay sinners in America and illuminati in Beyoncé's house.

Useless set of human beings. And it's not only akwa ibom that's guilty of such nonsense. I've been to delta state and its not out of place to hear an educated person saying this or that child is a witch. Tufiakwa.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nostradamus: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
wittyt98:
jeez! the boy has really changed God bless that woman
amen
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by HaneefahRN(f): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow! So glad to see the boy looking healthy and lively now. Thank God for his life.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by ojnnaco(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
dimdim001:
Then when he becomes somebody later in life, the parents would now start wanting to attach
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by fizufizy: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
Who be dis one? My friend shift comot for here.

Dem say make sickness stand up, heat-rashes wan still stand.
e pain am
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
God Bless the Danish woman! But why is the boy behind him with green polo looking like a vampire @second pic? undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by omozu1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Anytime i see this boy pic. I weep
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by nisot23(f): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow...the transformation is great...thank God for her kind heart.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Crex007(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
GoldenJAT:
hand dem over to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by planetx: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
donkross1:
I am sure one day, his real parents will apologise for what they did to him and to top it all, they won't only expect him to forgive them, they will still expect him to call them Daddy and mummy.
And if they apologize to him he has to forgive them because it's in the scriptures to honor your father and mother so your days may be long. Not only if they took care of you growing up, you have to honor them regardless of what they did to you.
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by donkross1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
planetx:
And if they apologize to him he has to forgive them because it's in the scriptures to honor your father and mother so your days may be long. Not only if they took care of you growing up, you have to honor them regardless of what they did to you.

I bow for you o. undecided
Re: Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Each time I see a post about this boy named Hope by the Danish woman who saved him, I quickly open it with the hope of reading the news that his parents who abandoned him and tagged him a 'witch' with their collaborators have been arrested and charged to court to answer for their crimes so that it will serve as deterrent to others BUT I'm always disappointed.
Nigeria is full of impunity! That's why Niger Delta militants can threaten our collective peace, call for war and blow up pipelines but no arrest will be made. Some people who think because of their popularity will make treasonable comments and no arrest will be made. Impunity glorified! Boko haram started with a movement contrary to the laws of the land forcing people to accept their own form of Islamic teachings or get killed but no arrest was made because they enjoyed the support of some politicians and Islamic clerics. Until they went out of control and became a torn in our flesh, killing thousands of innocent Nigerians and displacing millions from their homes. Impunity was glorified and celebrated at the early stage of this group and we are paying for it. Now, some terrorists parading as Fulani herdsmen are currently on killing spree, kidnapping and raping women from one community to another from north to south and NONE, I mean NO single culprit has been caught and prosecuted and we still call this place a country? A country full of impunity?
Without justice no country can develop. That boy Hope needs justice just like any other Nigerian that has been unjustly maltreated or killed.
#StopImpunity #UpholdJustice #JusticeForHope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / What Are Imo State Women Known For? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.