Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do (461 Views)

What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup / How To Forget The Love Of Your Ex-girlfriend Or Girlfriend / Who Will Be My Girlfriend Or Boyfriend, Am Seriously In Need Of One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do by cokerrammy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
guys I need your help. I still love my girlfriend but her ex threatens me to breakup with her and be rewarded 70k. what do I do
Re: Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
So...ur juz worth 70k naira?
Re: Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Murravuckker!...
Re: Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do by Ramanto(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
break up with her assap. no gal except your wife is worth 70k at the moment. consider the possibility that she may wake up tomorrow and decides to break up with you for no just reason, then you will be a loser.

btw, it's a hoax from both gals. don't be fooled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tell the guy that dollar is high now and the last you will take is 72k.. If he disagrees then continue with your relationship until a serious buyer comes..

2 Likes

Re: Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 06, 2016
lies
Re: Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do by Aremu01(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2016
Fine u to even consider the offer questions ur love for the lady

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Lady To Certisfy On Bed / What Will You Do ? / Searching For The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.