Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” (20575 Views)

After Finally Graduating, Chinko Ekun's Mum Calls For His Wedding Plans [PICS] / Mother Of Two, Actress Iyabo Ojo Reveals Wedding Plans / Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
His wife must be a handsome man. Is derenle d husband or wife?? Am confused cry cry
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by missyge(f): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Denrele!!! I dont like him a bit...Good for u o. I wish u d best..I pity woman like u wey wan marry u...
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
nkemdi89:
My mother is a fan of denrele due to his good command of English language.

So true. His command of English is very sound you can hardly detect any flaws.

Just like Teju Baby Face. That guy is sooooo eloquent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by greatness22(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol, dis guy sef.

Anyway, vote Denrele for a miss nairaland 2016

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by banmee(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
GJames:
So who will be the husband between you and the woman and who will be buying Brazillian hair for who. This guy's married life is going to be really confusing

He is gay. No confusion there.

1 Like

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Naledi14(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Are people in Nigeria still in denial about denrele being gay? There is nothing entertaining about wearing 8inch heels in the name of fashion/entertainment as a man.
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:
Denrele we have so much in our hands right now, all our attentions are on two young adults who threatened us with suicides and interview.
So Edun, please wait for your time to gain the attention you seek undecided.

omg!! you're really killing me this comment... grin
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Ronaldinnioh(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol...A HOMOSEXUAL going to marry a wife. After being submissive to Guys. I can't stop laughing here in Chicago.
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:
Denrele we have so much in our hands right now, all our attentions are on two young adults who threatened us with suicides and interview.

u got me laughing hard
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by amtaken(f): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
You were the one who leaked your fake marriage plan by yourself in an interview last year.

simtosul:
Denrele Edun made a name in showbiz industry
primarily due to his weird personality. Of course, he
broke the internet when he came with the gist that
he was getting married last year.
Even as many people wondered who the young man
was getting married to, not just a few believed that
the news was just one of Denrele’s publicity stunts.
But in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, the
entertainer said his wedding plans was not a hoax.

He said, “I will still get married, honestly, I was
supposed to get married last year and I did not plan
to publicise the whole affair. I intended to tell
people few days to the day of the wedding so that
they would come and find out who I was getting
married to. But somehow, the news leaked and
there was too much media hype around it.

“At a point, it began to look as if I fabricated the
story to be in the news but it was the real deal for
me. I am trying to pursue the matter but I am not
going to say when it would happen. When it is time,
people would get the invite but I would not blab. I
am going to get married in Nigeria because I have
realised over time that I am loved by all. I would
not do a strictly VIP crowd because I would invite
everybody who is interested in coming, they should
come and watch me get married.”

Although he did not mention his fiancée’s name, the
weird one said his woman is not in the
entertainment industry.

“My fiancée is not in the entertainment industry.
She used to be in the industry but quit because she
could not come to terms with the industry so she
decided to do a regular 9-5 job. Relationship is all
about communication, if anyone tries to change who
I am, I would send the person back to her family
house and collect my bride price back. It cannot
happen because at the end of the day, we would be
hungry at home and start looking at ourselves.
Marriage would not change me. I know that there is
that factor of staying true to one person which I am
working on. I am getting there,” he said.

www.punchng.com/wedding-plans-not-hoax-denrele/
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by BitterTruthUass(f): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Denrele is getting married to TeeBills.
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:

cheesy grin cheesy I died grin

bro, you are not human! cool
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by izzou(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:

hehehehehehehehe
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Klington: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin
Afrok:

...lolzzzz
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Xmen149(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:

she wan derail our thread...oh,.sorry....he wants to derail the.......
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Xmen149(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
bia asa...is her name Edible Catering? if not pack well...by the way kedu-onye-inyegolu-aka-nwanne? undecided
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Tomasboy(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2016
Afrok:

i have die o with laV. . .u are too mush
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by lollmaolol(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2016
rusher14:
Na you chance tbillz abi na you even be the edible caterer?

U must be a ***
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Joezik(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2016
Celebrities wan kill us dis year wt drama
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by fxstory(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
mmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Independence Day - Photos / BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / “Bleep Biafra” - Gideon Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.