Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) (5544 Views)

All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface / My Budget's 40k...what's The Best Smart Phone I Can Buy At This Price / When Last Have You Read A phone user manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by blaquemyc: 10:47am On May 02, 2016
for me, it's sense ui and then stock
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by dannytwix(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2016
Gptech:

Bro, you are right miui is a copy of ios, but that ends in the interface. And oh, I hate that ios look that comes as default, and did something about it. This is the beauty of miui. Is ios anything like this?
Lol, for your mind this your home screen looks better than mine?

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by dannytwix(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
They should atleast be original though instead of copying from what they think is the best

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Youngpo413: 12:51pm On May 02, 2016
Uwaafid
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:43pm On May 02, 2016
Sense UI any day, any time (it won't kill them to change the battery icon tho)

Buh for now I'm rocking xui, infinix killed it

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Orator2383: 3:03pm On May 02, 2016
Gptech:

Bro, you are right miui is a copy of ios, but that ends in the interface. And oh, I hate that ios look that comes as default, and did something about it. This is the beauty of miui. Is ios anything like this?
MiUi is the best for now. I like the light HiOS too, it smooth. Amigo lags a lot
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by vosquare: 5:35pm On May 02, 2016
Talk of ui talk of miui cool cool
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Esseson1(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2016
I love itel's UI ... definition of perfect...
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2016
dannytwix:
Lol, for your mind this your home screen looks better than mine?
lol! I should be telling you that! Oya change your own interface, you want me to spam this thread with screenshots?

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Cannonleo(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2016
Collinz2:
As we all know most brand of smartphone has its own UI (user interface) and it helps a user to interact with his/her device.

Android Stock UI
Samsung - TouchWiz
Htc - Sense UI
LG - Optimus (UX)
Tecno - HiOs
Infinix - XUI
Sony - Xperia UI
OnePlus - OxygenOs
And so on....

The main goal of UI is to produce an easy (self explanatory), efficient and enjoyable (user friendly) which produces a desired result for the user.

So lets hear from you what's your best user interface you've every used or seen.

Like me i'll go for stock android ui followed by samsung's touchwiz.

Which do you prefer and how do you compare it to others in terms of homescreen, notification panel, recent app, app drawal and lock screen?
HTC Sense UI especially Sense with blinkfeed
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2016
More

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2016
slinkman:
why on earth would i prefer this to fluid smooth looking ios? undecided
Funny man, nobody is disputing the smoothness of ios, the topic says best ui, don't try to run away from it.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Gptech(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2016
OSI7:
Xperia UI (phone is on MM), showing homescreen, app drawer, quick settings and a section of the Music player interface cool - my best, after this is touchwiz, vanilla android UI and sense UI
Badt guy, u'll pay for that music oooo! grin
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 02, 2016
Tecno's HiOS is lit!

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 02, 2016
slinkman:
why on earth would i prefer this to fluid smooth looking ios? undecided

What is fluid and smooth about ios? This is 2016 and not 2012
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by AbarisFather(m): 2:09am On May 03, 2016
Windows 8 mobile UI my favourite
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Baroba(m): 2:42am On May 03, 2016
Miui looks cartoonish and a poor imitation of iOS.. Thank God for launchers.. Stock UI all day every day..
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by dannytwix(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2016
Gptech:

lol! I should be telling you that! Oya change your own interface, you want me to spam this thread with screenshots?
Omo I love my interface as it is. I could change if I want to to look like anything through Cydia. But i love my phone clean and simple
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Collinz2(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2016
Esseson1:
I love itel's UI ... definition of perfect...
u dey dream abi?
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Collinz2(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2016
mrvocalprowess:
Tecno's HiOS is lit!
nothing special abt it.
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 04, 2016
Collinz2:
nothing special abt it.
k
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by OSI7: 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
Gptech:

Badt guy, u'll pay for that music oooo! grin

grin
Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by Henrybright(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2016
I go with HIOS

Re: UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) by nani667: 1:31pm On May 05, 2016
✅✅

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Are Deleting Uber From Their Phones After Trump’s Executive Order / How Much Do Spend On Your Phone Every Month? / Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.