Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! (1002 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by jiggaz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nawa oo..... abeg make una read this story.... See wetin Tiwa Savage and her husband Teebillz caused!!! looool.

Wow...why oh why?this shouldnt be but i think people should leave out emotions when discussing any celeb brouhaha at home!..Discuss and move on before it becomes physical

This blog visitor got the beating of her life because the man she is about to marry got upset over their argument whilst watching Tiwa Savage' interview...
''Dear Stella, I'm writing this with my hands shaking. I am with my fiancee, while I was watching tiwa's interview, he kept insinuating that tiwa had no right to make the interview. I was telling him that no matter what, teebillz had no right to go on social media to rant.

He then said I sleep around like tiwa that's why I was supporting her. I had to tell him I wasn't supporting her, I was only weighing what they both said. Then I told him he was hot tempered, then he said I was comparing him to teebillz, I told him I wasn't and apologized and said their drama wasn't our business.

The next thing when I was going to bed,he brought it up again and slapped my face. He said I said it first.i tried explaining that wasn't what I meant, he hit me again, took my ear piece and beat me..all this happened around 11:28pm last night. I ran into the other room, he came after me With a broom and started beating me.....''

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/woman-beaten-to-pulp-by-fiance-over.html?m=1

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by Smellymouth: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
I rebuke every evil spirit stopping you from leaving that man!!
My sister, the Lord said I should ask you this--" CAN YOU RUN?? " grin

If NO, OYO is your case, undecided
If YES, RUN like this :::: cheesy cheesy

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
*In Mufasa's voice* Run away my sister.

Tiwa and Teebillz troubles has brought you a blessing. God could have used this to show u the abusive tendencies of ur Fiancé.

Proceed at your own risk.

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
U will see worse than this if u remain in that abusive relationship of urs.

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by madridguy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Big lie from attention seeker blogger.

Wetin Tiwa take dey cry you dey try to make money from. In Mama Peace voice : Kontinu

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by divinehand2003(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na Nollywood story be this
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
U r on your own
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by tommychow(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
The reality is this woman won't run for her life. She'll be thinking "who'll pay my bills?" "where will I live if I leave?" "he'll collect the car back" "all my friends are married" "i can't cancel my big wedding". Then she'll make up her mind to stay with this monster of a man because she feels worthless or actually is worthless without him.

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by TrumpDonald(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
If I bliv dis story then i can bliv anything.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by eyeview: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why won't he beat and devalue you? When you're already living with a man who hasn't married you?
Goodluck

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by holuwole12(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
My sister am happy for you oo...... God has decided to bless you with this story... Take heed and flew, and if u think u can cope. My sista OYO is your case

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by jiggaz(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2016
eyeview:
Why won't he beat and devalue you? When you're already living with a man who hasn't married you?
Goodluck
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Palaver! by bebe2(f): 9:02pm On May 02, 2016
what are u doing in the house of a man dat hasnt paid ur bride price?? grin

and see ur life, e don dey beat u join.

Toke Makinwa Parties With South African OAP Bonang Matheba In Lagos(photos) / Checkout Alibaba Awesome Kids / Davido Dancing With The Sister & the Husband At Thier Wedding In Dubai- ( Video)