Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji (875 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by nduprincekc(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by NanciaKay(f): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ook bae... good for you.
Re: How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by Afrok(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Her sister don trend finish with Wizkid, this is Tiwa and Tunji's time to trend so she should wait and join the queue, maybe when one dollar equals to one naira, her time to trend will come.
Re: How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
u try
Re: How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by nduprincekc(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:
Her sister don trend finish with Wizkid, this is Tiwa and Tunji's time to trend so she should wait and join the queue, maybe when one dollar equals to one naira, her time to trend will come.

lolz you bad
Re: How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Linda Ikeji's younger sister. What exactly does she do for a living which isn't following in her sister's foot steps?
Re: How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by scheminup(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
who cares
Re: How I Conquered Boredom Today - Laura Ikeji by nduprincekc(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2016
scheminup:
who cares

i do

(1) (Reply)

Zainab Balogun Stuns For Bold Magazine (photos) / End Time? Court Of Canada Legalizes S’ex With Animals / Best Of Twyse And Family Funny Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.