Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji (30747 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Daminaj1(f): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Fashion blogger and clothier Laura Ikeji who is mostly known for being the outgoing sister of top blogger Linda Ikeji went on Instagram to blast a man for telling her she is nothing without big sister Linda.

She wrote on her page.

One idiot just told me that Without Linda, I'm nothing. Boo listen,Of course she paved a way for me but regardless I would still be very successful, we re very determined in my family, everyone works, there are some successful people in Naija that I know but can't mention names that can't point a sibling that is doing well let alone very successful. Give honor to whom it's due. I dey try. Now, sit dow
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/10/laura-ikeji-address-idiot-who-told-her.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Daminaj1(f): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
What do you think? \Is the man right? or he is just an hater.

Like if you think Laura is something without Linda
Share if you think Laura is nothing without Linda.

Let us see what you all really think.

Read more on : http://www.daminaj.com/2016/10/laura-ikeji-address-idiot-who-told-her.html

17 Likes 166 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
lols make this ugly woman shut up

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by YorubaStinks: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
This goat face again

Without Linda Ikeji, she's no body

Where does she work ??

What does she do for a living ??

I know she owns a shop and office, the shop and office are located in-between her legs

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Richie0974: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
What's his business, that's how people go and break families with the trash they spew. At least they're sisters so what's the big deal if one is nothing without the other. I'm not a fan of either of them but abeg cut them some slack.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by YorubaStinks: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
I can smell her vagina from my phone

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
I will be back...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by benkenmusical(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
who is she ?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why she dey tell us?

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by MrPresident1: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who is Linda?

We don't know Linda here in Paris grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Attention Seeker! Who ask you?

3 Likes

Na why at close to 30 she still never comot her sister house?
The man only told her the truth. He didn't sugarcoat words.

40 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by ozonenaira3: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
lol....
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by suzzyprima: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Suzzy wuz here!
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by dunkem21(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Though I don't like her choice of words but she's definitely right cool

The same haters hated on Linda undecided

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Gudfrie(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Daminaj1:
What do you think? \Is the man right? or he is just an hater.
The guy is right............Ugly baboon

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by tukdi: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by pussyscrubber: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
HE MUST BE A JEALOUS AFONJA EDIOT

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by fireforfire: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
D man is right.
By dis time last year I dnt think I heard d name laura ikeji

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
The man was right.

The name Laura still doesn't ring a bell but Linda does.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by JayJayGee: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
The way una dey do this blast tin eh

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by orlarbissy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by bamisepeters(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Some people sef, se no be somebody go lift sombody?

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Elfree: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
we all know the truth is always bitter...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by jaymejate: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
[size=13pt]Ehn se you're something without your sister ni[/size]

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Yosuregames: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Welcome back to nl Laura grin has vex.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Adaahjacob(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
She's a jealous woman for that comment.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by LecciGucci: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
I love this gal shez been giving haters sleepless night.
My kinnda gal.. kiss
That I NO SEND ATTITUDE kinda gurl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol she should leave her sister's place! Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by bosswina(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Her stupidity is just epic,after dancing around ur sisters success Forr so long what do u expect. You should have just started. Ur fashion blogging thing. So we can know u by what u do. Stupid little girl.

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by realglobe: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
This goat face again

Without Linda Ikeji, she's no body

Where does she work ??

What does she do for a living ??

I know she owns a shop and office, the shop and office are located in-between her legs
heheheheh

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Nyra In A Bikini At Ilashe Beach (Photos) / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.