Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! (3566 Views)

The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" / Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by henryanna36: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Iceprince's girlfriend, Maima has got an amazing figure.No wonder Ice Prince won't let go off her.Her figure in sexy swimsuit shows it all.

No wonder Iceprince vowed to die there when Maima was accused of cheating on him with Abuja big boy, Akin.

See photos below....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-banging-sexy-bikini-body-of-ice.html

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by henryanna36: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fine girl
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by Smellymouth: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
She try
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by agarawu23(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
What's there to "wow" about? grin

lanicky for miss Nl

4 Likes

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by Afrok(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
She looked like a painted object undecided... there's always nothing banging about anything that has been BANGED

7 Likes

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by demolinka(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Permit me to say this once...who she epp?

4 Likes

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
whoa ko whoa ni
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by scentmarlc(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
agarawu23:
What's there to "wow" about? grin

lanicky for miss Nl

I wonder oooo grin....mHowfar aga

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by agarawu23(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
scentmarlc:

I wonder oooo grin....mHowfar aga
baba I dey o
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by HornyTiwa(f): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
She be learner where I dey grin

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by potbelly(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have seen the body but didn't say wow...
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by ayamAgenius: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
What is so wowful here

The implanted boil @ her cleavage line embarassed

Skin glow hidden behind multiple filters undecided

If you wana be wow'd, check out my layla129 cool
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by ayamAgenius: 12:02am On May 01, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Interesting. You've been noticed...
Aesthetically appealing curves you've got there... tongue
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by Oliviaxx(f): 12:35am On May 01, 2016
This geh again..
Buh she pretty tho
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 01, 2016
HornyTiwa:
. I want to PM u, can I?
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by titosantana(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2016
Where is her backyard? tongue

1 Like

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by seyideco(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2016
Trust me, that's the only thing they've gt!
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by Route1(m): 3:00am On May 01, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I agree
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by layla129(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2016
ayamAgenius:
What is so wowful here

The implanted boil @ her cleavage line embarassed

Skin glow hidden behind multiple filters undecided

If you wana be wow'd, check out my layla129 cool

Choi, be bursting my brain you hear?
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by okoro4: 10:04am On May 01, 2016
Hot
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by swaggzo(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2016
"WOAH"

Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by yemoxyl(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
Make she comot from sun na cheesy
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by ayamAgenius: 1:14pm On May 01, 2016
layla129:

Choi, be bursting my brain you hear?

Oops... that was not intended embarassed

I need 'em brains complete... I'm equally crushing on 'em... undecided
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by UIA04(f): 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
Yes she is beautiful just like a lot of girls out there and these days you can by beauty with money (butt, hair makeupetc) so there are sooo many but what else does she have to offer

Kim Kardashian is making crazy dough off her banging body, companies pay a million dollars just to advertise on her instagram page and every pic Kim or Paris Hilton put up on instagram they make money. Not to talk of all their endorsements and beauty lines.

Now that's business smart

Not this free advertisement.
Re: Pics:The Banging Sexy Bikini Body Of Ice Prince Girlfriend Will Make U Say Waoh! by nikkypearl(f): 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
bet 90% of nairaland girls have diz kinda bangable/amazing figure body naa..

ask mimzy and lanicky

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Kisa Gbekle Shook The Entire Social Media When She Releas / Dice Ailes Dressed Like Femi Otedola For Halloween (photos) / Breaking News: Nollywood SAD Again, Actor Gbenga Richards Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.