Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET (5502 Views)

Check Out The Banging Body On Osas Ighodaro In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / The Banging “cleavage” Tboss Is Carrying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by BornStunner1: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is Ernestine Shepherd, the world's oldest female bodybuilder. At 80 years Old, she is definitely in better shape than your girlfriend tongue

I like my women Fleshy tho grin

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by BornStunner1: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Likes if you wont mind Smashing that and Shares for otherwise

grin grin

MORE PHOTOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by ammyluv2002(f): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
She's so hot
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by kinggogo: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yeah ryt undecided

Where d banging body undecided

Na muscle i jst dey see

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by cassidy1996(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
make she find one place sit down......

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by frigingawesome(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
So shameless...
Wen ur mate dey plan how dem wan tey go heaven...

Mtcheeew angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by OTgenasis: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wow shocked .... I doubt if she's up to 80 years.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by Nightie(f): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
kinggogo:
Yeah ryt undecided

Na muscle i jst dey see

lolzzz.
she looks pretty strong tho'
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by BornStunner1: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
kinggogo:
Yeah ryt undecided
Na muscle i jst dey see

GO FOLLOW AM FIGHT na ........online worrior

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by finalboss1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
bone bone everywhere

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by femolacqua(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mama no wan gree, with 6 packs.
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by Luizkid(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
wow, that's great work
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by ollymoore: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
cassidy1996:
make she find one place sit down......
all because is not sure u are going to be strong like her at age of 40

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by BornStunner1: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
frigingawesome:
So shameless... Wen ur mate dey plan how dem wan tey go heaven...

Mtcheeew angry
Go follow am fight na online typewriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wow Wow Wow!!!!...Tha Granny's Body Is Banginq,grandpa Most Have Been A very Lucky Dude....btw who knws this gurl abeq??

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by osesology(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
I like the fact that she's keeping fit but l dont like her opening her body to the whole world. She's too old for such ish.
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by BornStunner1: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
osesology:
I like the fact that she's keeping fit but l dont like her opening her body to the whole world. She's too old for such ish.

we aff hear you..... now open your Vaseline. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by nikkypearl(f): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Everything bin breaking internet lately.. sad
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by iykekelvins(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
nikkypearl:

I hope you brought glue?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by skywalker240(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
i dont mind smashing if shes lashing(openinig) .... grin grin
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by KingRex1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
nikkypearl:

Lol, e supos don break finish.
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by Dannidom(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
She is hotter than your girlfriend abi?

near that her vayjay na
if your JT no cut make you know say I no be me

Ode!
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by BornStunner1: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dannidom:
She is hotter than your girlfriend abi?

near that her vayjay na
if your JT no cut make you know say I no be me

Ode!

Clap for yourself you just made Zero Sense. grin
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by Ozavize88(f): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
If this woman is hotter than your gf then u need to dump your gf and look for another one...my 2cent though
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by JhimmyThall(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bloggers with the word 'BROKE the Internet' sha!!.. But at 80 daz an amazing body

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by Dannidom(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
BornStunner1:

Clap for yourself you just made Zero Sense. grin
With this your oily teeth...

continue the lord is your strength
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by Breadfruit: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Very commendable!!
She has a better body than a lot of 20somethings out there.
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by davbravo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
wow shocked
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by boss1310(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
all these Hot guys sef,even at that age you still call her"hot"dyke don't have respect at all
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by sleeknick: 1:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Orisirisi grin
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by konklud22(m): 2:47am On Oct 27, 2016
too bad most young women are now too lazy to keep fit...
see una granma
una no dey shame undecided undecided undecided
Re: Check Out The Banging Body Of This 80yrs Old Grandma THAT BROKE THE INTERNET by mankan2k7(m): 3:04am On Oct 27, 2016
So na to develop six pack and banging body be her problem abi? when he shd be heavenly councious.

continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Pics!! Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier / Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party / Ikechukwu Ogbonna Shows Off One Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.