Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Russia Buzzes US Again - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Buzzes US Again (1164 Views)

US General: Russia And China Building Space Weapons To Target US Satellites / Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? / Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Buzzes US Again by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Less than two weeks after a tough talking McCain wanne be US General threatened to down Russian planes, the Russians have buzzed another US plane, in INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE! This happened just days after the Russians intercepted a US spy plane in the Russian Far East Region. I do not know why the aggressive Russian pilot and his plane were not shut down since the US plane was buzzed in none Russian airspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Tocheagle(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good News

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Khd95(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
I love russia biko,less talk,much actiongringrin

Bleep uncle sam(US)sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by daniska3yaro(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Khd95:
I love russia biko,less talk,much actiongringrin

Bleep uncle sam(US)sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Nobody: 1:09am On May 01, 2016
Mother Russia can never be bullied into submission like the 3rd world Countries and no AngloZionist Nation can ever attain military superiority over Russia.

This is the reason Y Russia has always been Amerika's chief military adversary with every little step & single move she makes throwing all the weak army Generals in the Pentagon into a full-blown panic mode. grin

Hear me - You Anglozionist agents on NL; In the event of a military confrontation against Russia; Amerika & the combined NATO forces will be thrown into a state of shock & widespread derision in a manner reminiscent of the following historical incidents: grin

1.) The shock Amerika experienced in 1949 when the USSR exploded its first nuclear bomb;

2.) The shock the Amerikan airforce suffered in the 1950s when it came up against the MiG-15 in Korea;

3.) The still greater shock Amerika suffered when the USSR in 1957 launched the world’s first artificial satellite, proving it had the capability to strike Amerika with intercontinental missiles;

4.) The shock in the 1960s when the Amerikan airforce found they were unable to achieve aerial dominance over Hanoi against a North Vietnamese airforce equipped with Russian fighters;

5.) The shock the Israelis suffered during the 1973 Yom Kippur war when they came up against Russian supplied anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles;

6.) The shock during the 2006 Lebanon war when the Israelis again came up against modern Russian anti-tank missiles. 

Amerika should rule her own sphere of influence and try to bear the sight of Russia & others ruling theirs - but ofcourse Amerika will refuse this beautiful advice, as the last thing she wishes for is peace.

Wood already touched by fire is never difficult to set alight - Goodnight! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by 1Tkester: 1:15am On May 01, 2016
I wish America shoots down the jet... Let the celebration begin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Nobody: 1:27am On May 01, 2016
THAAD defense shield in South Korea will be dead on arrival. What's a THAAD to missiles running at Mach 5 to Mach 10 (5 times the speed of light)?. The Chinese has made it clear to the Pentagon that the THAAD cannot stop China from being China.eanwhild, the Russians secretly conducted tests on their supersonic glides and have kept details about them secret. This does not surprise me anyway because that is how the Russians move. They keep it secret and allow you to deceive yourself into believing that you have finally nailed them before try show you what's what haha. Good luck to the South Koreans though as they are about to turn themselves to North Korea and give North Korea the opportunity to shine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Poseidon000: 1:46am On May 01, 2016
1Tkester:
I wish America shoots down the jet... Let the celebration begin!
[size=13pt]
Lol. This your wish get as e be o! E be lyk say e get "k-leg"...hmmm!
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Poseidon000: 2:11am On May 01, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
THAAD defense shield in South Korea will be dead on arrival. What's a THAAD to missiles running at Mach 5 to Mach 10 (5 times the speed of light)?. The Chinese has made it clear to the Pentagon that the THAAD cannot stop China from being China.eanwhild, the Russians secretly conducted tests on their supersonic glides and have kept details about them secret. This does not surprise me anyway because that is how the Russians move. They keep it secret and allow you to deceive yourself into believing that you have finally nailed them before try show you what's what haha. Good luck to the South Koreans though as they are about to turn themselves to North Korea and give North Korea the opportunity to shine.
[size=13pt]
As regards to Koreans; I really think that S-Korea is nothing but a naïve and mental effete country in the face of 'reality'.

Following united evil of Armageddon in beating dry chest, will sure end in debacle,cos bfor it will deduce the imbroglio it's embroiling itself in. It will be too late for revert.

[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by 1Tkester: 2:30am On May 01, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Lol. This your wish get as e be o! E be lyk say e get "k-leg"...hmmm!
[/size]

If they try it, then they may as well kiss goodbye to Black Sea - as freedom of navigation in the Black Sea will be turned into a no go area for American ships for the next 50years. The pentagon understands what's up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Nobody: 3:56am On May 01, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
As regards to Koreans; I really think that S-Korea is nothing but a naïve and mental effete country in the face of 'reality'.

Following united evil of Armageddon in beating dry chest, will sure end in debacle,cos bfor it will deduce the imbroglio it's embroiling itself in. It will be too late for revert.

[/size]
Russia does not need to launch any missile at S-Korea. All Russia has to do is tell Kim "I got your back" and in 40 seconds, S-Korea will only be known in books because it will lose it's virtual presence on earth. #asheseverywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Poseidon000: 1:56pm On May 01, 2016
1Tkester:

If they try it, then they may as well kiss goodbye to Black Sea - as freedom of navigation in the Black Sea will be turned into a no go area for American ships for the next 50years. The pentagon understands what's up.
[size=13pt][b]
Oya obatala(Zoharariel) come Cook beat for me, I wun remix timaya "I concur".

*Yeah! This is the beat I'm talking about. Real dope* grin.

[chorus-Cyprus000]

For the embolded I concur cool

Say amilika too effete I concur cool

Them no get balls I concur cool

Them too make noise I concur cool

Na dem sissy pass I concur cool

Come wimp join I concur cool

Nwanne I no shack alcohol oh ooh eh!.

X2-na true/I talk, na true/I just yarn

[bridge-Cyprus000]

Leggo Kpekele
All zombie I say kpekele
Kpekele jump around And Kpeke
Kpekele jump around and Kpekele
Make Sure You Start To Dey Kpekele

[Chorus – Timaya]
Eh ehn Concur
Concur
Yegba Concur
I Concur
I Dey Killy Beat I Concur cool

Say na we yarn truth I concur cool

No dey fear I concur cool

Come ball pass I concur. cool

Come grind pass I concur cool

Ontop be Children of light I concur cool

Soulja's of God I concur. cool

Nemesis of west I concur. cool

Propagators of 'just' I concur. cool

Em ehn Emm I concur . cool

Taraaaa! Tararaa! I concurgrin

Nwanne I no shack alcohol oh ooh eh!

[bridge-Cyprus000]

Leggo Kpekele
All zombies I say kpekele
Kpekele jump around And Kpeke
Kpekele jump around and Kpekele
Make Sure You Start To Dey Kpekele

[break-Cyrus000]
Concur, I say concur.
Oya all Zombie concur.
Shay una hear me, I say concur.
Eh ehn Concur
Concur
Yegba Concur. cheesy

TO BE CONTINUED. grin
[/b][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt][b] Oya obatala(Zoharariel) come Cook beat for me, I wun remix timaya "I concur".
*Yeah! This is the beat I'm talking about* grin.
[chorus-Cyprus000]
For the embolded I concur cool
Say amilika too effete I concur cool
Them no get balls I concur cool
Them too make noise I concur cool
Na dem sissy pass I concur cool
Come wimp join I concur cool
Nwanne I no shack alcohol oh ooh eh!.
X2-na true/I talk, na true/I just yarn
[bridge-Cyprus000]
Leggo Kpekele All zombie I say kpekele Kpekele jump around And Kpeke Kpekele jump around and Kpekele Make Sure You Start To Dey Kpekele

[Chorus – Timaya] Eh ehn Concur Concur Yegba Concur I Concur I Dey Killy Beat I Concur cool
Say na we yarn truth I concur cool
No dey fear I concur cool
Come ball pass I concur. cool
Come grind pass I concur cool
Ontop be Children of light I concur cool
Soulja's of God I concur. cool
Nemesis of west I concur. cool
Propagators of 'just' I concur. cool
Em ehn Emm I concur . cool
Taraaaa! Tararaa! I concurgrin
Nwanne I no shack alcohol oh ooh eh!
[bridge-Cyprus000]
Leggo Kpekele All zombies I say kpekele Kpekele jump around And Kpeke Kpekele jump around and Kpekele Make Sure You Start To Dey Kpekele .
[break-Cyrus000] Concur, I say concur. Oya all Zombie concur. Shay una hear me, I say concur. Eh ehn Concur Concur Yegba Concur. cheesy

TO BE CONTINUED. grin
[/b][/size]
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
THAAD defense shield in South Korea will be dead on arrival. What's a THAAD to missiles running at Mach 5 to Mach 10 (5 times the speed of light)?. .

Mayb you shouldn't talk about things you have no understanding of
Nothing with mass can break light speed. And a missile is supposed to travel 5times the SOL?
Really niqqa

Tone it down abit with the lies

1 Like

Re: Russia Buzzes US Again by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 01, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Mayb you shouldn't talk about things you have no understanding of
Nothing with mass can break light speed. And a missile is supposed to travel 5times the SOL?
Really niqqa

Tone it down abit with the lies

Haha that was a typographical error man. I meant to said the speed of sound. The weapons ultrasonic missile boosters have speeds ranging from Mach 5 to Mach 10. Mach 1 is equal to the speed of sound so Mach 5 makes it 5 times the speed of sound. I do know that nothing with mass can be faster than the speed of light and until science proves otherwise, I will never argue that anything is faster than the speed of light.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nans Convention 2016 / Donald Trump’s Entire Arts Council Tenders Resignation Via Twitter / American Muslims Celebrate As Congress Lifts 181-year Ban On Headwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.