Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta (26602 Views)

Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Woman In Ondo Army Barracks (pics) / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by goodvision12(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2016
seunlayi:
That is what they know how to do best
nigeria is gradually becoming a death trap

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by otokx(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2016
Its unfortunate but why will people move about during environmental except for an emergency?

Why will soldiers be enforcing sanitation no movement? What happened to the police?

There is so much lawlessness in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by TheDarknight: 8:54am On May 01, 2016
refiner:
...bad news!

one of the happiest day of the woman was cut short by a silly stubborn driver and an uncontrollable angry soldier!undecided

rip mummy!
If you will keep writing well like this after the Miss NL pageant it would be really great. grin grin grin grin

Nice to see you drop your unstandardized , childish abbreviations cheesy

Anyways, soldiers have no business policing our streets, especially ill-trained ones like the NA.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by SOPIGO: 9:12am On May 01, 2016
sledjama:
When we voted Buhari and Osinbajo,
I assumed Nigeria will work again.

What measures have been put in place so far to curtail the excesses of the military.
if scapegoats are not made out of these guys, they will not change.

Here in lagos, they jump traffic thereby worsening an already bad traffic situation,
if you are not quick to realise they are behind you, you risk being harrassed.

where are all the sweet promises made by osinbajo that i personally shared on my timeline
are they all lies?
U Don enter one chance..... Finally, welcome to wailers association.... Forms are still available.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by juman(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2016
One nigeria failed to turn to be a sensible country.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Rainbow07(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2016
The woman waz stabbed to death,then some boyz came and said the soldiers aint going nowhere, they started shooting sporadically...3 boys went down.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by klassykute(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2016
januzaj:
wetin you go use pics do
na d pishur b dat?
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Rapmoney(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2016
sledjama:
When we voted Buhari and Osinbajo,
I assumed Nigeria will work again.

What measures have been put in place so far to curtail the excesses of the military.
if scapegoats are not made out of these guys, they will not change.

Here in lagos, they jump traffic thereby worsening an already bad traffic situation,
if you are not quick to realise they are behind you, you risk being harrassed.

where are all the sweet promises made by osinbajo that i personally shared on my timeline
are they all lies?
Now, why are you lamenting publicly when you were part of the gang that voted for them? Take your lamentation to your bedroom!!! Nobody gives a hoot! angry You must eat the cake you baked!
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by YoungB1a(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2016
d story is not complete cux dey killed extra 4 Alaka youth 4 trying to aggressive about wat happen
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Nobody: 10:25am On May 01, 2016
This is one of the saddest news today
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Nobody: 10:31am On May 01, 2016
Nigerian security forces especially the Nigerian army and police are more of uniformed thugs
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by fxstory(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2016
not good at all
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Collinz2(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
Rainbow07:
The woman waz stabbed to death,then some boyz came and said the soldiers aint going nowhere, they started shooting sporadically...3 boys went down.
why those boyz no stay their house dem wan go fight soldiers with guns.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Collinz2(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2016
nzgal:

People gathered at the Junction to protest the killing of the woman and the other JTF opened fire on the crowd leaving others dead.

After the environmental sanitation exercise, I passed Jakpa junction and it was looking like a war zone. The millitry post by the junction had been destroyed and people raised hands to trek thru solder barricades.

lol. Raised hands to pass thru the barricades.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Collinz2(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2016
Well i wont blame the soldier.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by FOLLEY20(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2016
Hummm.That is failure at the edge of breakthrough.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by mysticwarrior(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2016
I was at the seen, it was at Orumarho junction which is close to jakpa junction and not Ekpan junction. The woman wasn't shot she was killed by a dagger. The soldier flagged the keke down and the driver of the keke declined to compromise, the soldier got angry and tried to stab the driver with the dagger attached to his riffle. The keke man took a swift maneuver and avoided the dagger incredibly and it landed on stomach of the woman who happens to be a passenger. She died almost immediately.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by michaelfix(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
Collinz2:
if u ask me na who i go ask?
i was not there i heard it on a radio station this morning, the caller that gave the report was no clear so didnt get that part very well.
. What's the name of the radio station
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by Collinz2(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
michaelfix:
. What's the name of the radio station
melody fm and kpoko fm.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by mikolo80: 9:22pm On May 01, 2016
seunlayi:
That is what they know how to do best
yet you keep taunting them
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by refiner(f): 9:30pm On May 01, 2016
TheDarknight:
If you will keep writing well like this after the Miss NL pageant it would be really great. grin grin grin grin

Nice to see you drop your unstandardized , childish abbreviations cheesy

Anyways, soldiers have no business policing our streets, especially ill-trained ones like the NA.

...lol!...this got me!gringringringrin
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by TheDarknight: 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...this got me!gringringringrin

It should, it's a complement interwoven with slight chastisement.

Nice to see a full length PIC of you too.

Nice figure and slender bones. So much positions and possibilities wink
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by refiner(f): 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
TheDarknight:
It should, it's a complement interwoven with slight chastisement.

Nice to see a full length PIC of you too.

Nice figure and slender bones. So much positions and possibilities wink

...lmao!gringrin....

thanks hun...smiley
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by TheDarknight: 11:16pm On May 01, 2016
refiner:

...lmao!gringrin....

thanks hun...smiley
You're welcome.
Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by whitebeard(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2016
soorry to. the bride..most soldiers are ego driven

Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by SHOCK7(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2016
refiner:
...bad news!

one of the happiest day of the woman was cut short by a silly stubborn driver and an uncontrollable angry soldier!undecided

rip mummy!
Just my thoughts, how u doing refiner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) / 20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK / Man Escapes From Kidnappers' Den After He & 5 Others Were Abducted In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.