Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

If You Love Sales Then You Should Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Love Sales Then You Should Read This (422 Views)

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / 17 Great Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read More Than Ten Times / 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Sales Then You Should Read This by STEVEUNIC: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello friend

My name is Falohun Itunuoluwa seun.
I give out tips through my bbm and whatsapp to help any aspiring entrepreneur understand how to get more customers, make more sales and get them to buy your product and service and refer others all the time to make more sales and revenue. After 7 years experience in working in sales and presently running 3 very profitable organizations, I want to help you understand sales.

Understand that I use to be timid, scared, introverted, and the likes, but once I got to understand how sales worked, my fear fled and I could resign my banking job to start up my own businesses, now I run three businesses without fear and revenue streams come in from them all the time. My sales process is guaranteed to increase your business income from 30-50% guaranteed using my technology, I am doing this because I want you to give you and your family the comfort and love they deserve.

Specifically this daily updates is designed to help
1. People about to start their own business
2. People that started their business already but not making enough sales
3. People working in sales department in organization that will love to meet and exceed monthly target
4. Managers leading sales teams that want their team to meet and exceed sales target.

There are audio files i give out also for free, that helps you understand sales and make profit almost immediately... GUARANTEED

What are benefits of adding me up

Daily tips on how to increase your business or organizations revenue for free
Daily job openings too
You will get regular daily updates on how to get customers for your business, understand how to maximize the phone in getting as much customers to buy your product, understand the different creative ways to follow up a customer.
all this will be sent to you on a daily basis with audio recordings released once a week to be listened to for free.
The first Audio is available for you already
This sales updates will teach you specifically in four areas 1. PROSPECT MASTERY 2. PHONE MASTERY 3. FOLLOW UP MASTERY. 4.CLOSING MASTER. 5. LEADERSHIP MASTERY

If you have any question please ask me 08036627858 (whatsapp only) or add me up (2BA5FFAD).

Note that sales people run the economy of any organization and nation, without sales people the economy will die and collapse, once you can get the revenue department of your business right then employing others and scaling it will be made easy. Sales isn't as bad as people make it look add me up on 2BA5FFAD and lets learn how you are making more revenue for your business, your company, and yourself, so you can take care of your family and you

I hope this helps
@falohunitunu
Add me up
2BA5FFAD (BBM)
08036627658 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Leave Your Job / Sheanut Needed In Large Quantity / Can Someone Help Me Out About First Bank Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.