Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School (20833 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by chimauga(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2016
ol boy that was my sch , I graduated 1999 , with all these stories same till today.?, Enugu state govt naa wahhh oooo .put that sch in order naaa
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Reyus: 7:08am On May 01, 2016
This happens in all Nigerian Federal and state Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education. Some are worse than others.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by perihandsome: 7:23am On May 01, 2016
oh my God, i cnt stop laughing....
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Onyeka64(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2016
To get an IMT girl just have food , water , fan in ur room . N u can be sure of home service kiss
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Chijosky(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2016
bikefab:
Hehehehe...that number. 5 got me cracking. 042 for life.
I refuse to scroll back and check number 5 am too lazy for that .. lol
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2016
Nothing like night class in IMT
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by arizona145(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2016
You are damn so true bro. I graduated a Complete Scientist. It was weird but fun. Not meant for Dull and lazy students. Even if you are Dull and Lazy, only time will teach you the Opposite. IMT/CS/H12/****. We rocked

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by cjeriia: 7:46am On May 01, 2016
sweetboiy:

1 You will ask your friends..how far
with reading? They say they haven’t started…only for you to get to
the library and find out they
have a permanent seat.

2 If you think true love and a virgin is the only thing that is hard to find, try
looking for your Academic Adviser, HOD or Director when you need his signature on a form or on your file.

3 In IMT you don’t need to go far for any workman. right in your lodge, you have student(s) that is/are electrician, painter, carpenter, designer, plumber and even intra-campus keke driver.

4 IMT Computer Science students can configure free browsing on small Nokia
torchlight phone and install whatsapp on their room televisions.

5 You get to class as early as 6.30am especially in ur ND1 First Semester only to see that all seats have been occupied with bags, lip-sticks, books and other belongings. You start asking yourself if ghosts are offered admission too.

6 You have already prepared food but to eat it is another obstacle because you
are already late for lectures.

7 Lecturer: Only 10 students in
class today? Tear a sheet of paper for your quiz, turns to the board to write but before he turns back, the class is full to the brim.

8 Come to Night Class during exams, you will see different levels of
reading -scaning, skimming, jaking, craming and lots more.

9 It’s always funny when exam
supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many
students suddenly develop that
super-human ability; answering
3hrs question in 50seconds.

10 IMT girls have different categories of boy friends viz Quiz boy friend, Exam Boyfriend, Agbugbu Joint Boyfriend, Assignment Boyfriend and even Keke driver Boyfriend.

11 IMT lecturers can teach on Saturdays, Student’s week, Ash Wednesdays and even on December.

12 Inside campus, you will see tens of students with nicknames like 001, Rector, HOD, Campus 1, Campus 3, PaPa, Configure e.t.c.

IMT sweet die!
Dat destiny ruining skool. Don't ask how i know cos its my alma mata. Dubious place to acquire a degree of any form.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by leokinguch(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2016
wendycindy:
Not only IMT, but almost all the universities. And ploytechniques.

Madam, which school did u attend...your spelling of Polytechnic got me LOL grin
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Allwility: 7:50am On May 01, 2016
I can relate with most of these. Something always intrigued me back then in IMT. If you've got any electrical repairs to fix you can count on the Mass Communication students to do it for you. We used to call them Mass Comm Engineers. The EE students were only called upon when it gets beyond the scope of the mass comm guys.

Proudly Societe.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Orikinla(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2016
But what have they achieved so far?
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Chijosky(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2016
mooremoney:
What is IMT?
International Monetary/Mooremoney Transfer
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by mrcute(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2016
that's my school, all post are correct. lol!!!!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by ojnnaco(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2016
Sunexy:
Which IMT? undecided Is it the one in Enugu? undecided If it is, the op is a joker grin
Lolsss. that's the same question am asking ... In fact the guy must be an ND1 student
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by olymurphy(f): 8:17am On May 01, 2016
OP you talk true
Repping IMT grin

let me add my own
When it is a must u will buy their textbook before submitting your assignment or quiz
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by zeusdgrt(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2016
My Alma Mata! O boy I flex that school steady till I grad from Banking and Finance Dept.Shows,Concerts,Jamz,Picnics,Chicks of all shape and Size most important with a gud result and a nice intelligent brain..lol
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by uchennamani(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
Witty, fun-provoking and well punctuated in a not-boring way. You certainly changed the narrow lane in which I view IMT students. Kudos, bro!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Tedassie(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2016
onoslove:
Oh IMT, the school that took away my colour, fat and beauty. I could relate with 2, 5 and 7. Left over six years ago. I just hope the school is wearing a good look now. Back then, it was apology. Will be there few weeks time to pick my certificate.
@bolded...hope say the school no follow take ur v*******y join...oops!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by ProfJournalism(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2016
@OP, indeed you are the Son of the Soil.!!!
I WILL FOREVER REP IMT (Enugu)
Thats my school,!!!... Thanks so much for this Thread!!!

Everything is Truth!!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Welcome to IMT where, All students are Dogged, Determined,
Corrosive, Innovative, and Supportive!!
its only One ''IMT ENUGU''

I Remain Comr. Ikenna Nwafor,
The Incumbent Chief Clerk IMT NAPS Parliament!!.
An Authority in Mass Communication!!!.

@OP, i sight you. thanks for reping well.!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by saintkeppy(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2016
leokinguch:

Madam, which school did u attend...your spelling of Polytechnic got me LOL grin
. She went to school in France.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by sluk(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2016
1. changing of teller to receipt can take u a whole month.
2. man o war can use ur head.
3. okpa and abacha wth fish head can get u as many babes as.
4. dare 2 fail introduction to sociology taught by ikeyi...
5. igwe of imt assumes more power than d rector
6. naakiss(akwa ibom) cultural day was d best. (i was d president then)
7. heat, sun and trekking were like triplets
8. you may add ur own...

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by IceMan85(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2016
My alma mata.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by oromankirisi(f): 9:27am On May 01, 2016
IMT bu go di ebee ano, 042 n' ewete kwa oku! #gwaa zi kwa ndi ogbe unu!

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Nobody: 9:51am On May 01, 2016
sluk:
1. changing of teller to receipt can take u a whole month.

2. man o war can use ur head.

3. okpa and abacha wth fish head can get u as many babes as.

4. dare 2 fail introduction to sociology taught by ikeyi...

5. igwe of imt assumes more power than d rector

6. naakiss(akwa ibom) cultural day was d best. (i was d president then)

7. heat, sun and trekking were like triplets

8. you may add ur own...
my brother...you are very correct

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Nobody: 9:53am On May 01, 2016
ProfJournalism:
@OP, indeed you are the Son of the Soil.!!!
I WILL FOREVER REP IMT (Enugu)
Thats my school,!!!... Thanks so much for this Thread!!!

Everything is Truth!!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Welcome to IMT where, All students are Dogged, Determined,
Corrosive, Innovative, and Supportive!!
its only One ''IMT ENUGU''

I Remain Comr. Ikenna Nwafor,
The Incumbent Chief Clerk IMT NAPS Parliament!!.
An Authority in Mass Communication!!!.

@OP, i sight you. thanks for reping well.!
wow...a lot of Naira landers in IMT....
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Engineermbugame(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2016
Nah dat school get smoker,u go see young guy come dey buy weed.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by kentuta(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2016
Lecturer: Only 10 students in
class today? Tear a sheet of paper for your
quiz, turns to the board to write but before he
turns back, the class is full to the brim.

This got me lol....op you rep wella.

Proudly a Civilian Product...Greatest Civil Engineering Dept. #2009...

IMT is the school that will teach you how to start making money in your profession even before you graduate.

I and my friends was getting some small building contract as an undergraduate.... I call that school military school.
042 for life.....
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Ryda(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2016
1. IMT girls will call you names like Sweet, boo, daddy, bae...especially when they needed ur help

2. IMT girls will only call you to confirm if there is any lecturer in class

3. IMT lecturers will tell you, 3k last you are final year students... una know now

4. Our RECTOR is working.. and the road that leads to campus 3 is under construction for nearly 3years

5. IMT lecturers can postpone quiz ehn...even when you write the quiz they will still confuse you with grammar...especially ENGLISH LANGUAGE

6. In IMT hostel guys be like bros how far this your food make sense for eye oh...d food go make sense for mouth also

7. IMT freshers be joining Man''o war so that they can cook and tidy any babe in the hostel...Indiana hostel to be precise

8. IMT babes can speak igbo when it comes to gossip but not all of them can speak good english during lectures

9. Students start paying their school fee.. few days towards exam

10. In IMT whenever you compliment somebody.. you must hear names like, onyi isi, oga boss, chairman, daddy, baba, mpa, ezigbo mmadu etc..

11. If you think school is fun try IMT...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by ckmayoca: 11:35am On May 01, 2016
onoslove:
Oh IMT, the school that took away my colour, fat and beauty. I could relate with 2, 5 and 7. Left over six years ago. I just hope the school is wearing a good look now. Back then, it was apology. Will be there few weeks time to pick my certificate.

Good. Left 07/08 set.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by GuDErboY(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2016
Its like that in every school na......nawa for u and try to b original too cos dis same ryt up don trend finish for whatsapp sha
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Donelli: 11:47am On May 01, 2016
sweetboiy:

Op,

This is basically what obtains in most public tertiary institutions in Nigeria, not just IMT.

But I love the humor of exaggeration. grin

Just Donelli wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Official Dismissed Over Involvement In Exam Malpractice 24 Years Ago / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC / Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.