Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School (20829 Views)

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) / IMT Masscom Student And Exam Malpractice Skills (pictured) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by olaarie(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2016
I graduated in 2006, SLT (Physics/Electronics), till now that school is yet to give us certificate apart from notification. That is a jungle not a school.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by ChikezieU(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2016
Imt is sweet but bitter for the lazy
sweetboiy:

1 You will ask your friends..how far
with reading? They say they haven’t started…only for you to get to
the library and find out they
have a permanent seat.

2 If you think true love and a virgin is the only thing that is hard to find, try
looking for your Academic Adviser, HOD or Director when you need his signature on a form or on your file.

3 In IMT you don’t need to go far for any workman. right in your lodge, you have student(s) that is/are electrician, painter, carpenter, designer, plumber and even intra-campus keke driver.

4 IMT Computer Science students can configure free browsing on small Nokia
torchlight phone and install whatsapp on their room televisions.

5 You get to class as early as 6.30am especially in ur ND1 First Semester only to see that all seats have been occupied with bags, lip-sticks, books and other belongings. You start asking yourself if ghosts are offered admission too.

6 You have already prepared food but to eat it is another obstacle because you
are already late for lectures.

7 Lecturer: Only 10 students in
class today? Tear a sheet of paper for your quiz, turns to the board to write but before he turns back, the class is full to the brim.

8 Come to Night Class during exams, you will see different levels of
reading -scaning, skimming, jaking, craming and lots more.

9 It’s always funny when exam
supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many
students suddenly develop that
super-human ability; answering
3hrs question in 50seconds.

10 IMT girls have different categories of boy friends viz Quiz boy friend, Exam Boyfriend, Agbugbu Joint Boyfriend, Assignment Boyfriend and even Keke driver Boyfriend.

11 IMT lecturers can teach on Saturdays, Student’s week, Ash Wednesdays and even on December.

12 Inside campus, you will see tens of students with nicknames like 001, Rector, HOD, Campus 1, Campus 3, PaPa, Configure e.t.c.

IMT sweet die!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Ricswagger: 12:07pm On May 01, 2016
onoslove:
Oh IMT, the school that took away my colour, fat and beauty. I could relate with 2, 5 and 7. Left over six years ago. I just hope the school is wearing a good look now. Back then, it was apology. Will be there few weeks time to pick my certificate.

i like them big, how abt knowing u better onoslove
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by JTrons(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
Ish.. This post copied directly frm #lifeinuniben
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
042 for life! Or should i say 'Ofe Otu' for life!

Enjoyed my OND programme there, but na to get Bsc sure pass for Naija. I miss those Agbugbu, okpa days. I stayed at Obiagwu

Respect!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
042 for life! Or should i say 'Ofe Otu' for life!

Enjoyed my OND programme there, but na to get Bsc sure pass for Naija. I miss those Agbugbu, okpa days. I stayed at Obiagu

Respect!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 01, 2016
JTrons:
Ish.. This post copied directly frm #lifeinuniben
na lie bro...
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by wendycindy(f): 1:23pm On May 01, 2016
leokinguch:

Madam, which school did u attend...your spelling of Polytechnic got me LOL grin

Lol... Didn't see it o, chei *covers face*thanks tho
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by missblunt(f): 1:37pm On May 01, 2016
sweetboiy:

1 You will ask your friends..how far
with reading? They say they haven’t started…only for you to get to
the library and find out they
have a permanent seat.

2 If you think true love and a virgin is the only thing that is hard to find, try
looking for your Academic Adviser, HOD or Director when you need his signature on a form or on your file.

3 In IMT you don’t need to go far for any workman. right in your lodge, you have student(s) that is/are electrician, painter, carpenter, designer, plumber and even intra-campus keke driver.

4 IMT Computer Science students can configure free browsing on small Nokia
torchlight phone and install whatsapp on their room televisions.

5 You get to class as early as 6.30am especially in ur ND1 First Semester only to see that all seats have been occupied with bags, lip-sticks, books and other belongings. You start asking yourself if ghosts are offered admission too.

6 You have already prepared food but to eat it is another obstacle because you
are already late for lectures.

7 Lecturer: Only 10 students in
class today? Tear a sheet of paper for your quiz, turns to the board to write but before he turns back, the class is full to the brim.

8 Come to Night Class during exams, you will see different levels of
reading -scaning, skimming, jaking, craming and lots more.

9 It’s always funny when exam
supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many
students suddenly develop that
super-human ability; answering
3hrs question in 50seconds.

10 IMT girls have different categories of boy friends viz Quiz boy friend, Exam Boyfriend, Agbugbu Joint Boyfriend, Assignment Boyfriend and even Keke driver Boyfriend.

11 IMT lecturers can teach on Saturdays, Student’s week, Ash Wednesdays and even on December.

12 Inside campus, you will see tens of students with nicknames like 001, Rector, HOD, Campus 1, Campus 3, PaPa, Configure e.t.c.

IMT sweet die!
I swear I love the school die..
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
missblunt:
I swear I love the school die..
are u a student?
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Excellentmind: 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
Military institution indeed! No departmental examination; all students in different departments offering the same course write the same question on the same day at the same time. Each course is offered once in a year and when one misses the exam one comes the following year for the carryover.

I respect your standard!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by vicnairaland: 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
IMT Means 'Institute of Management and Technology ' at Enugu.Used to be one of the most distinguished higher institutions in the east I don't know about now
I graduated from there 1996 with HND in Statistics.Was also a member of the student union.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by hartson(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2016
had my EE N.Diploma there proceeded to FUTO thereafter and became exam power house in EE dept till graduation cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Tinyemeka(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
cornel00:
True talk, you come to school around 6.00 AM only to find out that most of the seat has been occupied, lol especially in my department (SLT ND1s) gringrin

Story. When I studied at Unizik, we came to class (aka Warehouse) at 10pm to jack TDB. So tell me how someone coming at 5:30am can pick a seat before me? undecided

P. S. I wish a student or alumnus would write about ESUT. I'm curious.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Kruzilano(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
cjeriia:
Dat destiny ruining skool. Don't ask how i know cos its my alma mata. Dubious place to acquire a degree of any form.
u allowed it ruin u simple... U can be ruined anywhr even in OAU.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by cornel00(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Story. When I studied at Unizik, we came to class (aka Warehouse) at 10pm to jack TDB. So tell me how someone coming at 5:30am can pick a seat before me? undecided

P. S. I wish a student or alumnus would write about ESUT. I'm curious.

cheesygringrin lol
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by kbarka(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
comrade ikenna nwafor na me Comr ifebuko charles deputy senator computer science campus four aka agbubu joint .so IMT bobo yakpa here omo great IMT jare......op well done my sweet hard stressful lovely school na we wet dey done clearance dey fill am on top dis hot sun.kia I rep IMT.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by kbarka(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
comrade ikenna nwafor na me Comr ifebuko charles deputy senator computer science campus four aka agbubu joint .so IMT bobo yakpa here omo great IMT jare......op well done my sweet hard stressful lovely school na we wey dey do clearance dey fill am on top dis hot sun.kia I rep IMT.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by cjeriia: 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
Kruzilano:
u allowed it ruin u simple... U can be ruined anywhr even in OAU.
Ova sabi... Did i mention any1 in my comment. y u dey zazza like dis. U will always know kids when u see dem cos they are experts @ jumping d gun. Rubbish..!!!
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Lovexme(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2016
I was called "Configure" back then in one of the south south schools.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Onyi4live(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2016
cornel00:
True talk, you come to school around 6.00 AM only to find out that most of the seat has been occupied, lol especially in my department (SLT ND1s) gringrin
grin grin so u also one of ghosts
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by meche4vr(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2016
True talk
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by hardychris(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2016
Op nawa 4 u oo! You call IMT without calling shantal.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by hardychris(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2016
kuuljay:
That school has lost its glory...all mighty IMT ie in the 90s
i heard it has regained its lost glory, someone told me that i wont recognise the school again.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 02, 2016
hardychris:
Op nawa 4 u oo! You call IMT without calling shantal.
I forgot shantan bro

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by kuuljay(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
hardychris:
i heard it has regained its lost glory, someone told me that i wont recognise the school again.
school is not structures. Character and learning first
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by Ogbobesinachi(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
042 my state no dulling
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by 01emek(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2016
cjeriia:
Ova sabi... Did i mention any1 in my comment. y u dey zazza like dis. U will always know kids when u see dem cos they are experts @ jumping d gun. Rubbish..!!!
can you expatiate on what you meant by IMT been a destiny ruining school. just wanna know.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by cjeriia: 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
01emek:
can you expatiate on what you meant by IMT been a destiny ruining school. just wanna know.
Run off & play with ur toys child. You shuld have asked for such an xplanation b4 shooting off ur mouth initially.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by 01emek(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2016
cjeriia:
Run off & play with ur toys child. You shuld have asked for such an xplanation b4 shooting off ur mouth initially.
Hei you just mistake me for some else.
Re: Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School by cjeriia: 7:46pm On May 04, 2016
01emek:
Hei you just mistake me for some else.
Dude...!!!! My apologies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waec 2017/2018 Result Released (check Here) / UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) / WAEC Official Dismissed Over Involvement In Exam Malpractice 24 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.