Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects (30534 Views)

My Construction Projects Real Pictures NOT 3D Precision On Point / Need A Building Cost Expert Or Project Manager For Your Construction Projects / Nigerian Government Pledges To Complete Construction Projects In Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by ireneony(f): 6:30am On May 01, 2016
there is nothing special here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by NaLaugh: 6:31am On May 01, 2016
The funny part is most of these projects could be financed with less funds than many Nigerian politicians have individually stolen.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by bayocanny: 6:34am On May 01, 2016
new2020:
Niger Delta oil at work. ND are the biggest blockheads I have ever come across in this life including my father and my uncles. By the time they finished our oil money, and developed their region with it, they will call an end to one Nigeria...then our eyes will open.
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by oc2fish: 6:38am On May 01, 2016
How many jobs will this building create? Can the building bring equipment for DNA extration. Can we maintain or develop germ plasma that will improve oil palm production in the building? Hmmmm. A woman that marriies a man with television instead of one with vision will watch the man with vision in his television.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by symbianDON(m): 6:44am On May 01, 2016
wow!! I really can't wait to see these structures built as pictured.
new2020:
Niger Delta oil at work. ND are the biggest blockheads I have ever come across in this life including my father and my uncles. By the time they finished our oil money, and developed their region with it, they will call an end to one Nigeria...then our eyes will open.
my friend, not everything is about oyel money bla bla bla most of these structures will be developed by private investors who care less about your so-called oyel money. at any rate Abuja is Nigeria's capital city for goodness sake and ought to be developed in infrastructures. It's not about one region or the other.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by ObinnaIzuora: 6:50am On May 01, 2016
new2020:

Ibo man claiming ND as usual. You have been busted many times here, dont you have shame?

8 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 6:57am On May 01, 2016
Get crude oil from the Niger delta, spend the money in northern Nigeria.
Niger delta remains rural and polluted.

This is real defeat from war and later colonization.

All things been equal, Niger delta area should have been competing with Dubai in development today.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 6:57am On May 01, 2016
Abuja World Trade Center

Features:
- 24 storeys
- 37 storey hotel
- shopping mall
- 6 million sq feet
- Cost $1bn

1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:00am On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Ibo man claiming ND as usual. You have been busted many times here, dont you have shame?

Mugu or divide-and-rule wannabe?

Lots of Igbo land produce the oil and gas which Nigerian parasites feed on. Lots of Igbo land are Niger delta areas also.

If ever you are from the SS, know that ignorance is a huge disease. The ignorance of some forefathers who joined Aboooki to fight the east in the 1960s have made the Niger delta area losers.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 7:09am On May 01, 2016
Abuja Centenary City

- 1, 260 hectares
- 137,000 residents
- Cost N3 trillion ($18.5bn)
- Free trade zone, businesses and residents will be exempt from federal and FCT taxes.

1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:09am On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
Abuja World Trade Center

Features:
- 24 storeys
- 37 storey hotel
- shopping mall
- 6 million sq feet
- Cost $1bn

Are you designing America's Twin Towers for Abuja? When oil money stops, you use ground nut proceeds to maintain the buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by ObinnaIzuora: 7:14am On May 01, 2016
[s]
mandax:

Mugu or divide-and-rule wannabe?

Lots of Igbo land produce the oil and gas which Nigerian parasites feed on. Lots of Igbo land are Niger delta areas also.

If ever you are from the SS, know that ignorance is a huge disease. The ignorance of some forefathers who joined Aboooki to fight the east in the 1960s have made the Niger delta area losers.
[/s]

If i insult you back now, the mods will rush to ban me. Why are you kids always throwing insult when you are pained? If you cant make use of your empty brain i will help you, that jobless kid is not from ND and have been busted here many times. Must you kids always tribalize every thread. Dont you have shame? I hate little kids disturbing my mentions with there foolishness, its annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by obaino860: 7:14am On May 01, 2016
mandax:

All things been equal, Niger delta area should have been competing with Dubai in development today.

go and ask their governors,,,Niger delta states have d most corrupt leaders,..God forbid

8 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2016
until atleast 70% of Nigeria looks like this, I don't give a phuck.

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:15am On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
Abuja Centenary City

- 1, 260 hectares
- 137,000 residents
- Cost N3 trillion ($18.5bn)
- Free trade zone, businesses and residents will be exempt from federal and FCT taxes.

Fiscal federalism. It's foolish to continue to believe that Nigeria shall continue to remain as it is: strong unitary government in Abuja which collects oil revenues and VAT from all over Nigeria to fund those vain-glory projects you are planning for Abuja, while. majority of Nigeria's citizens remain poor.
There has to be a limit to ever thing, including robbing Peter to pay Paul through a unitary government system.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:17am On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

If i insult you back now, the mods will rush to ban me. Why are you kids always throwing insult when you are pained? If you cant make use of your empty brain i will help you, that jobless kid is not from ND and have been busted here many times. Must you kids always tribalize every thread. Dont you have shame? I hate little kids disturbing my mentions with there foolishness, its annoying.

First: examine yourself.

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2016
new2020:
a Statement From An Unpatriotic Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by ObinnaIzuora: 7:24am On May 01, 2016
mandax:

First: examine yourself.

Go and play with your fellow kids, got no time for children.

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2016
mandax:

you See You? Is Dubai Not A Capital City Like Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:30am On May 01, 2016
obaino860:

go and ask their governors,,,Niger delta states have d most corrupt leaders,..God forbid

Niger delta governors are not the most corrupt set of governors.
If you use N10 million to build 1km of road in the north, you need N50 million to build similar road in the wet terrain of the Niger delta areas.

Stop tying a rope to a dog's neck to drown the dog.

Nigeria can't continue for long to be using unitary government system to exploit Nigerians in building these vain-glory twin towers and others in Abuja while most of Nigeria remain very rural with mostly poor population.

That's typical Fulani idea of development - a few are rich, while majority are impoverished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:34am On May 01, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
you See You? Is Dubai Not A Capital City Like Abuja?

But you don't get riches elsewhere and export the riches to develop Dubai.
What wealth does Abuja generate to Nigeria's coffers?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by samx4real(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
The purpose of this thread is to showcase new world-class projects being constructed or proposed for Abuja.

Enjoy.

This country call Nigeria will definitely break one day no matter how u see it.

Reason being that d money used to do all this constructions is from d south and d region still remain underdeveloped.

Where in Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Edo or any south East states can u see any of these edifice

Nigeria in a matter of time will take there destinies in there hands and separation will take place even if it have to take d lost of many lives.

Sudan is an example... Nig/eria will also go d same way.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 7:39am On May 01, 2016
Apart from the FIRS building and the Legislative Institute building, the rest are financed privately. No FG money is being used to develop the $18.5bn Centenary city or the Asokoro Island.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by samx4real(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2016
mandax:

Niger delta governors are not the most corrupt set of governors.
If you use N10 million to build 1km of road in the north, you need N50 million to build similar road in the wet terrain of the Niger delta areas.

Stop tying a rope to a dog's neck to drown the dog.

Nigeria can't continue for long to be using unitary government system to exploit Nigerians in building these vain-glory twin towers and others in Abuja while most of Nigeria remain very rural with mostly poor population.

That's typical Fulani idea of development - a few are rich, while majority are impoverished.

I just tire oh

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by banky222: 7:44am On May 01, 2016
Awa oyel moni. derisGod
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by salam1(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2016
new2020:
where did u people get d money to explore d oil?

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:45am On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
Abuja World Trade Center

Features:
- 24 storeys
- 37 storey hotel
- shopping mall
- 6 million sq feet
- Cost $1bn

Most of Nigeria have no common pipe borne water to drink, not to talk about electricity;
but a supposed human being is sitting down in Abuja with the thought of using $1 billion OYEL and VAT money to build these vain-glory things in Abuja anytime soon?

Must this unitary government system be used by northern Nigeria to kill all Nigerians, before Nigerians kill unitary government system?

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by salam1(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2016
new2020:
where did u people get d money to explore d oil? And d 13% derivation u people r receiving where is it going to

5 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by CyberWolf: 7:49am On May 01, 2016
This one remains a pipe dream project. Our priority as a country is to invest heavily in human development.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 7:49am On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
Apart from the FIRS building and the Legislative Institute building, the rest are financed privately. No FG money is being used to develop the $18.5bn Centenary city or the Asokoro Island.

You lie, even to your teeth.

Soon, you may tell your gullible readers that Aso Rock was financed by private investors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Architectural Designs / Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World / Help Needed. I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate Within Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.