Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? (18260 Views)

Respawn Function After Character Is Destroyed / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions / The Fantastic 4 Of The Big Brother Naija: One Likely To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Charpell(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Naruto is an Uzamaki and would probably outlive all the listed character below, however lets assume naruto was to die early maybe he sacrificed himself for the village or he retired early, who among this character is likely to succeed him?

1 Shikamaru
Shikamaru is the second wisest character in the series and once taunted to be a hokage by his sensei.
He is currently the adviser to the 7th hokage, which makes him Naruto's right hand man.
If we're going by resume, I'd say Shikamaru would be next in line. Shikamaru, I think, certainly has the judgement, political savvy, and shinobi intelligence to be Hokage, a vital skill for a hokage material.

2 Sasuke
He is the strongest in the world besides naruto. Sasuke is intelligent and thinks logically.Though he took a wrong path because of many circumstances, he is skillful. But people in konoha may not accept him as Hokage. Sasuke is next in line. He wanted to become hokage just as bad as naruto. If naruto dies, i dont think there is anyone in the village that can stand up to him if he insist on becoming the hokage.
We all know that power is an important factor when considering hokage title

3 Konohamaru
Konohamaru is the Honorable grandson of the third hokage and probably the only student of Naruto which makes him an hokage material. Konohamaru doesn't have anything special. Although like Hiruzen the third hokage, both of them were simply strong without anything exceptional about them.
For example, in the battle Pain invaded Kooaha, he took down a Pain as a genin. The same battle Pain killed kakashi
He also mastered the Rasengan probably faster than Naruto did. I think he could do it.
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/4/4b/Konohamaru_p3.png/revision/latest?cb=20151226162830[/img]

4 Kakashi
Kakashi was the sixth hokage, what i dont understand is why he retired so early?
But if Naruto dies early Kakashi will definitely pull a "Hiruzen" stunt. He might rollback as an intermediate Hokage if there is conflict in choosing the above 3 characters. Kakashi was the Third Division Commander, is a war hero and has already been a Hokage for close to a decade so he knows the ins and outs of the job.

5 Sarada
Sarada is the daughter of Sasuke and the only candidate not in Naruto generation
All of the Hokages after the first two brothers were trained / mentored by previous Hokage. The only exception to that rule was Minato, but remember that Jiraiya was offered the Hokage position before Tsunande, so in my opinion that still follows the same pattern. Considering it was never mentioned that Naruto was a squad leader of any kind, that would make Konohamaru his only disciple and therefore a prime candidate to follow in his footsteps. Then, since Konohamaru is Sarada's sensei, it would further justify the belief that Sarada could become Hokage. That is why I believe that if the story continued, we would eventually see detailed story on Sarada becoming the 8th Hokage
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/9/91/Sarada_Boruto_Movie.png/revision/latest?cb=20150703193931[/img]
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Wers(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2016
You said shikmaru is the second smartest person, who is the first?
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by newguy1(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2016
The op probably made a mistake shikamaru is the wisest second by his dad. Konohamaru will b the next seems from the list cus apart from shikamaru who might be offered directly because of his intellect the remaining will turn down the offer only konohamaru have the dream and his a vivid follower of naruto
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by kay9(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2016
Mmmmm. It's a tough call, but let's see...

If Naruto lives long before passing on, the odds are Shikamaru and Sasuke would be too old or dead as well - Kakashi certainly will be long gone - which leaves Konohamaru as the best option... unless Sarada grows fast and goes full-blown genius like her dad, in which case council would have to choose between her and her sensei.

If Naruto departs early though, then they'd have to pull a "Tsunade" on Sasuke. A kage needs wisdom, insight and intelligence, but the power to protect and defend is most critical; this makes Sasuke the prime option. Shikamaru knows this, and Kakashi will likely decline on this ground if asked. No need to do a "Hiruzen" when there's an even better option available. wink
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Charpell(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2016
newguy1:
The op probably made a mistake shikamaru is the wisest second by his dad. Konohamaru will b the next seems from the list cus apart from shikamaru who might be offered directly because of his intellect the remaining will turn down the offer only konohamaru have the dream and his a vivid follower of naruto
Black zetus was the smartest person in the series

2 Likes

Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Wers(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
kay9:

If Naruto lives long before passing on, the odds are Shikamaru and Sasuke would be too old or dead as well - Kakashi certainly will be long gone - which leaves Konohamaru as the best option... unless Sarada grows fast and goes full-blown genius like her dad, in which case council would have to choose between her and her sensei.

If Naruto departs early though, then they'd have to pull a "Tsunade" on Sasuke. A kage needs wisdom, insight and intelligence, but the power to protect and defend is most critical; this makes Sasuke the prime option. Shikamaru knows this, and Kakashi will likely decline on this ground if asked. No need to do a "Hiruzen" when there's an even better option available. wink
Nice analysis. But I still doubth Sasuke will rule, he may be powerful but he has no sense of humour. That guy is to proud
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by newguy1(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2016
Charpell:

Black zetus was the smartest person in the series
first black zetus is not a shinobi according to story he was created by kaguya sage of six path mother n more so d brilliant thing i saw him do was just Manipulating madara decision making him think he was always in control of his decision.in all d five shinobi village shinkaku was praised for his battle thinking mind n we all know shikamaru surpassed him
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by kay9(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2016
Wers:

Nice analysis. But I still doubth Sasuke will rule, he may be powerful but he has no sense of humour. That guy is to proud

Tsunade lacked humour too. As did the Nidaime Hokage. I agree that Sasukes biggest personal flaw is his pride, but that's not necessarily a bad trait in a kage. The past Raikage was the epitome of arrogance and a destructive temper, and he did just fine.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by uchiha250(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Charpell post=45197682]Naruto is an Uzamaki and would probably outlive all the listed character below, however lets assume naruto was to die early maybe he sacrificed himself for the village or he retired early, who among this character is likely to succeed him?

1 Shikamaru
Shikamaru is the second wisest character in the series and once taunted to be a hokage by his sensei.
He is currently the adviser to the 7th hokage, which makes him Naruto's right hand man.
If we're going by resume, I'd say Shikamaru would be next in line. Shikamaru, I think, certainly has the judgement, political savvy, and shinobi intelligence to be Hokage, a vital skill for a hokage material.

2 Sasuke
He is the strongest in the world besides naruto. Sasuke is intelligent and thinks logically.Though he took a wrong path because of many circumstances, he is skillful. But people in konoha may not accept him as Hokage. Sasuke is next in line. He wanted to become hokage just as bad as naruto. If naruto dies, i dont think there is anyone in the village that can stand up to him if he insist on becoming the hokage.

3 Konohamaru
Konohamaru is the Honorable grandson of the third hokage and probably the only student of Naruto which makes him an hokage material. Konohamaru doesn't have anything special. Although like Hiruzen the third hokage, both of them were simply strong without anything exceptional about them.
For example, in the battle Pain invaded Kooaha, he took down a Pain as a genin. The same battle Pain killed kakashi
He also mastered the Rasengan probably faster than Naruto did. I think he could do it.
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/4/4b/Konohamaru_p3.png/revision/latest?cb=20151226162830[/img]

4 Kakashi
Kakashi was the sixth hokage, what i dont understand is why he retired so early?
But if Naruto dies early Kakashi will definitely pull a "Hiruzen" stunt. He might rollback as an intermediate Hokage if there is conflict in choosing the above 3 characters. Kakashi was the Third Division Commander, is a war hero and has already been a Hokage for close to a decade so he knows the ins and outs of the job.

5 Sarada
Sarada is the daughter of Sasuke and the only candidate not in Naruto generation
All of the Hokages after the first two brothers were trained / mentored by previous Hokage. The only exception to that rule was Minato, but remember that Jiraiya was offered the Hokage position before Tsunande, so in my opinion that still follows the same pattern. Considering it was never mentioned that Naruto was a squad leader of any kind, that would make Konohamaru his only disciple and therefore a prime candidate to follow in his footsteps. Then, since Konohamaru is Sarada's sensei, it would further justify the belief that Sarada could become Hokage. That is why I believe that if the story continued, we would eventually see detailed story on Sarada becoming the 8th Hokage
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/9/91/Sarada_Boruto_Movie.png/revision/latest?cb=20150703193931[/img][/surely has to be Konohamaru,sasuke has no interest bein hokage and kakashi is already the 6th hokage so he can be the 8th hokage...Sarada is too young and inexperience...The Best Candidate Is SARUTOBI KONOHAMARU]
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Lordaweezy: 12:51pm On May 02, 2016
Kakashi is already the 6th hokage so he shouldn't be on the list,naruto is the 7th hokage so sasuke, shikanaru is eliminated, sarada will probably be the 9th hokage while konohamaru will be the 8th hokage.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Charpell(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2016
Lordaweezy:
Kakashi is already the 6th hokage so he shouldn't be on the list,naruto is the 7th hokage so sasuke, shikanaru is eliminated, sarada will probably be the 9th hokage while konohamaru will be the 8th hokage.
When Minato died, the 3rd hokage resumed the hokage title. You can't rule kakashi out beside he is still young.

konohamaru is only 3 or 4 years younger than Naruto
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Charpell(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=uchiha250 post=45236782][/quote] You didn't mention Shikamaru. What are the odds Konohamaru over Shiamaru?
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by uchiha250(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Charpell post=45246963]
You didn't mention Shikamaru.
What are the odds Konohamaru over Shiamaru?[/ shikamaru has always find the hokage job as troublesome but the only thing he appreciated and love is giving out advice to the hokage and i think he is going to stick with that...he has no interest been the hokage]
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by uchiha250(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Charpell post=45246861]
When Minato died, the 3rd hokage resumed the hokage title. You can't rule kakashi out beside he is still young.

konohamaru is only 3 or 4 years younger than Naruto[/ Did you read the boruto manga kakashi said he is done with the hokage duties]
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Lordaweezy: 9:36pm On May 02, 2016
Charpell:

If all goes well without hiccups that's the arrangement
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2016
Well there are speculations in the new boruto manga that naruto is dead so lets see who takes over.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by uchiha250(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Ultimatesammie post=45309850]Well there are speculations in the new boruto manga that naruto is dead so lets see who takes over.[/Naruto is not dead]
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=uchiha250 post=45327653][/quote]
I said there are speculations in the new manga by the way wat made u come to that conclusion.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Wers(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Well there are speculations in the new boruto manga that naruto is dead so lets see who takes over.
Naruto is not dead
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Deejay777(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
I tink sarada uchiha wil b d next hokage
Reasons:
1)Naruto is an Uzumaki meaning dat he has a strong lifeforce,he is goin 2 grow veri old except he dies violently(i dnt tink dat can apen).Dis wil afect shikamaru nd sasuke(even konohamaru) cos dey wil b too old.All former hokage were appointed in their youth wen they re at their prime
2)Kakashi is alredi d sixth hokage he cant b d 8th again
I REST MY CASE
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Charpell(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Deejay777:
I tink sarada uchiha wil b d next hokage
Reasons:
1)Naruto is an Uzumaki meaning dat he has a strong lifeforce,he is goin 2 grow veri old except he dies violently(i dnt tink dat can apen).Dis wil afect shikamaru nd sasuke(even konohamaru) cos dey wil b too old.All former hokage were appointed in their youth wen they re at their prime
2)Kakashi is alredi d sixth hokage he cant b d 8th again
I REST MY CASE
Who belived fouth hokage would stay in office for just 1 year
Well you are right, but again lets assume naruto's life was shortlived like the fourth, remember hiruzen took the hokage's title for another decade after minato's death. SO kakashi still qualifies
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Deejay777(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Charpell:

Who belived fouth hokage would stay in office for just 1 year
Well you are right, but again lets assume naruto's life was shortlived like the fourth, remember hiruzen took the hokage's title for another decade after minato's death. SO kakashi still qualifies
u re so ryt sir bt wat i meant wz dt Kakashi Hatake cn nt b refered 2 as d 8th hokage.Note dat even wen hiruzen sarutobi took ova after minato namikaze's death,he was stil called 3rd hokage.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by kidj(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by newguy1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
What of boruto he was mentored by sasuke and going by the story of naruto nexxt generation boruto is definetely one of the strongest remaining shinobi around
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Charpell:
Naruto is an Uzamaki and would probably outlive all the listed character below, however lets assume naruto was to die early maybe he sacrificed himself for the village or he retired early, who among this character is likely to succeed him?

1 Shikamaru

2 Sasuke

3 Konohamaru

4 Kakashi

5 Sarada
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/9/91/Sarada_Boruto_Movie.png/revision/latest?cb=20150703193931[/img]

Shikamaru is the best option for Hokage
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by acekhalifa(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sasuke isnt the hokage type. He works in the shadows, underground to support the hokage; naruto and sasuke doesnt have the communication mindset to lead a people. Shikamaru has all it takes to replace naruto but, i think it will be too humungous for him. Its either kakashi assumes his former role or shikamaru becomes the hokage or sarada grows up mentally and strengthwise enough for her to fill the criteria of being the hokage.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Feraz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
kay9:

Aptly said! You just captured my thoughts.

Shikamaru will definitely not become one as he sees it as a drag and the fact that he is 'lazy'.

OP, Konohamaru is the best option. . .forget the fact that he is a bit loud.

Charpell:

Kakashi is old. He is no longer young.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by LilTyRoNe: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Let them just cancel the series the fun is no longer there, what is a shinobi movie without traditional fighting and weapons,tree jumping and all that.Boruto just failed its predecessor just like avatar the legend of korra.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by nani667: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sarutobi Konohamaru will most likely be the next Hokage after Naruto... And he will be in Charge for just a little while before handing over to Sarada ✅
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
nani667:
Sarutobi Konohamaru will most likely be the next Hokage after Naruto... And he will be in Charge for just a little while before handing over to Sarada ✅

Who?
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by Townshan000: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
I think Sasuke should be the 8th hokage because he the strongest member in the uchiha clan.
Re: Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? by collinsetta63: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2021
I think Kabuto would be the best candidate

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures) / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) / "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.