Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Please Help Me With Direction. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me With Direction. (4908 Views)

Help With Direction From Iyana Ipaja To SCOAN In Ikotun / Please I Need Help With Direction / Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Direction. by Biotech247: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please using public transport From mile-2, how do i locate AIT/RAY POWER ROAD ALAGBADO, LAGOS.?
Re: Please Help Me With Direction. by toba1909(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2016
From Mile 2, join a bus going to Iyana-Iba/LASU then drop at Iyana-Iba motor park. Take a bus going to Iyana-Ipaja at the motor park, then drop at the last motor park(Iyana Ipaja). Join another bus going to Sango/Agbado Ijaiye, then drop at Kola Bus-Stop. Cross to the other side of the highway, then fly a bike to AIT.
Re: Please Help Me With Direction. by yampoo(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2016
toba1909:
From Mile 2, join a bus going to Iyana-Iba/LASU then drop at Iyana-Iba motor park. Take a bus going to Iyana-Ipaja at the motor park, then drop at the last motor park(Iyana Ipaja). Join another bus going to Sango/Agbado Ijaiye, then drop at Kola Bus-Stop. Cross to the other side of the highway, then fly a bike to AIT.
. Pls hw can I get to ikeja city mall from ogba?
Re: Please Help Me With Direction. by xydena: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
How will I get to aguda from Unilag going to Rita Lori hotel
Re: Please Help Me With Direction. by Abilistic(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
xydena:
How will I get to aguda from Unilag going to Rita Lori hotel

Take the campus shuttle to Yaba , you will see Aguda bus from Yaba b. Stop or u get to ojuelegba
Re: Please Help Me With Direction. by pogbadrizzy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
please how do I get to youth corper secretariat in animashaun surulere from magodo using public transport
Re: Please Help Me With Direction. by Opeyemi98: 8:32am On Jan 26
Please, how can I get to Mowe-Ibafo from Epe with public transport

(1) (Reply)

beauty of nature: amazing confluence of rivers around the world / Asaba To Lagos By Road / The Incredible Dubai [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.