Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Happens To The Soul Of A Murdered Unbeliever? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To The Soul Of A Murdered Unbeliever? (401 Views)

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To The Soul Of A Murdered Unbeliever? by ofedegbe(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2016
This question baffles me a lot and I would like to get some clarifications here.
I would like to know where the soul of a chronic unbeliever departs when someone murders them.
Will their sins be cleared and placed on the head of the murderer? Or they would still face the judgement of their atrocities?

Our christain faithful in the house...please give us some insight into this
Appreciate! smiley

Mods please push this up there
Lalasticlala Afam4eva

#shalom
Re: What Happens To The Soul Of A Murdered Unbeliever? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 01, 2016
You don't get to have a special judgment panel in heaven cos you were murdered. you get judged based on how your life was spent in the world.

And if the person who murdered you later have a change of mind, begs for forgiveness and accept jesus as his/her lord and saviour, don't be surprised he/she might make heaven.

BOTTOMLINE: Christian or no christian, always live a pure-mind life.

I am an atheist, but i live my life like i believe all what the religious books teaches.
Re: What Happens To The Soul Of A Murdered Unbeliever? by ofedegbe(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2016
Jadonjack:
You don't get to have a special judgment panel in heaven cos you were murdered. you get judged based on how your life was spent in the world.

And if the person who murdered you later have a change of mind, begs for forgiveness and accept jesus as his/her lord and saviour, don't be surprised he/she might make heaven.

BOTTOMLINE: Christian or no christian, always live a pure-mind life.

I am an atheist, but i live my life like i believe all what the religious books teaches.

I have always had that thought that when a murderer terminates a sinner's life, he automatically takes the sinner's burden upon himself
Re: What Happens To The Soul Of A Murdered Unbeliever? by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Mar 21
ofedegbe:
∆This question baffles me a lot and I would like to get some clarifications here.
I would like to know where the soul of a chronic unbeliever departs when someone murders them.
Will their sins be cleared and placed on the head of the murderer? Or they would still face the judgement of their atrocities?
Our christain faithful in the house...please give us some insight into this
Appreciate! smiley Mods please push this up there
There is no second Judgement for all those who do not believe in God as God already judged and condemned them all when He condemned Adam and Eve in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24. According to that judgment which God never took back, all unbelievers(regardless of how they died) will perish in the grave after death-- cease to exist. undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Compilation Of 1975 Watchtower Quotes 2 / The Part I Choose To Walk / Should The High Rate In Divorce Be Blamed On Religious Leaders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.