Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher (640 Views)

Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' / Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher by Dsrooftiles: 7:22am On May 01, 2016
Nollywood actress and singer, Stella Damasus, has been labelled her ‘husband-snatcher’ after she started living as a couple with Doris Simeon’s ex husband, Daniel Ademinokan.

According to Vanguard,Stella Damasus Since the incident made news a couple of years ago, Stella has kept her peace, refusing to comment on the issue until recently...She said

“I have kept mum on the allegation until now and I feel it’s time I expressed myself.”One of the comments I have seen consistently, over and over again is, ‘Stella snatches somebody’s husband’; ‘Stella the husband snatcher’; which is what has been going on. “And I had sworn that I would never talk about it or even listen or stress myself about the issue. But I have decided to talk about it now, so that I end it once and for all’, she said.“How is it possible to go to somebody’s home, take a happily married man, take his son away from his home and say follow me.

“Let’s assume you are a man, and according to their story, he is happily married inside his home with his family complete, and I walk into that home to forcefully take a man, able-bodied man, and a kid, away from somebody’s hand and you are there looking at me. “So, logically, if people actually sit down and think about it intelligently, how do you snatch somebody from somebody and the person is there looking at you?

“So when you see a man who has settled ties with a woman and decides to move on with his life and you feel that there is something in this man that you like and he likes you, is there a problem there? “I am not a kid. I am 38 years old. I am not about to start hiding myself’ she said.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/stella-damasus-explains-why-shes-not.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher by Dsrooftiles: 7:23am On May 01, 2016
grin grin grin

oya tell them ooo grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher by finalboss1(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2016
kiss hmmm lies lies everywhere
Re: Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher by Smellymouth: 7:31am On May 01, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2016
it wont stop me from calling a husband snatcher,,gboko-gboko..take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher by jasssbabe(f): 7:42am On May 01, 2016
U still remain "Stella the husband snatcher" cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Explains Why She’s Not A Husband Snatcher by teekay213(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
This woman no get shame one kobo...so you have to walk into someone house before you snatch someone husband.she dey yarn balls.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Finally Reacts To Tiwa And Teebillz’s Marriage Failure / The Handsome Dapper Windscreen Cleaner Meets Uche Nnaji In His Office (photos) / ‘god Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me’ – Crystabel Goody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.