Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' (35089 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Amagite(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus jejely posted beautiful photos with her husband, Daniel Ademinokan and some followers trolled her, calling her a husband snatcher.

Daniel Ademinokan and actress, Doris Simeon separated in 2010, and rumours were that Stella was one of the causes of their divorce.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stella-damasus-blasts-trolls-accused-snatching-doris-simons-husband.html

1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by taylor88(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
husband snatching

wetin u dey do them snatch ur hubby

am even lookin for who to snatch me sef

after series of brew and shisha if u no push me back to my GF after a marathon sex

call me idiot

27 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Amagite(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
More...

1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by youngest85(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Let he who is without sins cast the first stone

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Mimienudles(f): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
I just don't understand why people don't mind their business.
Even when you don't have a business, stay off other people's business, chai!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Heavance(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
What a clap back...
Really, people should leave this man to enjoy his Stella na, can't we see clearly that he looks chubby and better in the picture with Stella? And then, how can a grown up man like that be snatched?
He is enjoying marriage with Stella than his previous partner, so let him be.

All these people trolling Stella, I hope you know how to keep your boyfriend/husband as the case may be...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by dahunsy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Coughs** clears throat# jobless mofos
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by pweetiedee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Heavance:
What a clap back...
Really, people should leave this man to enjoy his Stella na, can't we see clearly that he looks chubby and better in the picture with Stella? And then, how can a grown up man like that be snatched?

All these people trolling Stella, I hope you know how to keep your boyfriend/husband as the case may be...

Finally, someone spoke my mind. How can a grown up man be snatched?

Dorris, Daniel and Stella know the true story.

Daniel and Dorris didn't work out, its normal for them to find other partners. the wahala here now is because Stella is a fellow actress.

Abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Homeboiy: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have never seen her in a movie

who's she?
And wats d meaning of damasus

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Came: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
This Stella be like person way go sabi nag,abi na nag she be self.. Must she reply to every message. She just spoil her reputation with that man way she marry,is he the only man in the world, she no see another man marry?.from business partner ,he turn to her husband... Na wa.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by veekid(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
She has really gat the time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Beremx(f): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
She had the time to reply everyone that called her husband snatcher? Is she guilty?

She sounds so anyway!

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Idonki(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
I have never seen her in a movie

who's she?

And wats d meaning of damasus

She is stella Damasus,, blogger and Nollywood Actress

Damasus means,, leave me alone,, mke i enjoy my marriage....... Lols

26 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by jieta: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
i don't know what people want from this woman. years back after she lost her husband people like Gordon's were making mockery of her that she should let go and settle down with another man and here she is with another man and still no rest of mind. world people can't just let Stella live her life in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by LesbianBoy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
She get mouth o.....see finishing! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by NwaAmaikpe: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
sad
Stella Damascus is a troll

Stella Damascus is a husband snatcher

Stella Damascus is a has-been washed up actress

Stella Damascus is a husband killer

Stella Damascus will go to hell because of all I have mentioned above.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by TINALETC3(f): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
ok
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lmfao Stella just dey on attack mode. Abeg make she calm down. No need to explain yourself to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
youngest85:
crap!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by thunderbabs: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
And all dz girls wey dey lash her dey snatch oda pple's boifriends oo.....everybody gonjus com internet con dey form holy pass.....som of dem slept wit anoda woman's husband overnight oo undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by emmabest2000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

You go bi surprise on that judgement day ...

@Topic...
Beautiful Stella , ignore those haters ...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by oluFELAxy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
DAMASCUS: When you don't mind your business and then you get insulted. E.g. Those people on Stella's page were Damascussed.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Heavance:
What a clap back...

he wasn't snatched... Yea. But you don't date friend's exes if you know what true friendship is that's because we are humans with emotions

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by dlondonbadboy: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mtcheeew

So Stella don get money pass dangote? Cos all she's just saying is "I'll help you this, I'll help you that..." nawa

20 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by lollypeezle(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Shut up dia.

Husband snatcher is husband snatcher, no other name for it.

How on earth will you go for the husband of your colleague because dey separated. I don't blame you for supporting trash, i blame Nairaland for allowing you to sign up
youngest85:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Take a cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by stuffs4me(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Truth is bitter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by madjune(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Confirmed.

Shes A snatcher for real.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by oshe11: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
She is NOT a HUSBAND SNATCHER but a RMD FU#KER grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by jjjjj2017: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stella Damasus is not just a husband snatcher but an husband killer, widow, harlot, shameless & senseless woman
Daniel Ademinokan is a fool, even if you cant cope with Doris, Stella is not a better alternative.
To those over grown kids abusing Stella on social media, you guys should find better things to do with your life or better still GO & DIE

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by MorningDew2017(f): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin eh make una leave her alone nah,abi na husband she snatch ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend / Laura Ikeji Compounds The Woes Of Man Blocked By Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.