Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell (440 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell by matrixx9(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2016
Happy new month guys.. I'm a Tech Blogger (www.naijatechguy.com) . I've been wondering whether using data tweaks are against the word of God. Is it Cheating? Please I need reasonable replies.. Lalasticlala you fit help me answer am sha?

#www.nairaland.com
Re: Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell by Olajide2504(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2016
Hhmmn, no be small thing oo.
Its complicated, the bible make us to know that all act if unrighteousness is the gateway to hell fire.
Re: Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell by matrixx9(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
Lalasticlala where you dy na
Re: Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell by taurus25(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2016
hell combo of about 5000 gods awaits you
Re: Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell by misreal(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
matrixx9:
Happy new month guys.. I'm a Tech Blogger (www.naijatechguy.com) . I've been wondering whether using data tweaks are against the word of God. Is it Cheating? Please I need reasonable replies.. Lalasticlala you fit help me answer am sha?

#www.nairaland.com
lol.its cheating sir,dont let the world decieve you oh.no one who does that will make heaven
Re: Data Cheats : Will Using Data Cheats Take Us To Hell by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 01, 2016
when we ask questions of whether data cheats may lead us to hell.
we ask how do we justify data cheats?
God has written the laws in our heart that when we do something that is not good, it reprimands us
let us put ourselves in that position?
imagine you have a million dollar and someone works to have just one dollar and by crook, the person carts away with 100$ what do you do? what do you feel like?
what are the basis for venturing into data cheats?
not contented with what you have. if the existing protocols say 100 for 10mb then you adhere instead of going for an infamous 100 for 80gb. even the bible says godliness with contentment is great gain in the book of Timothy 6:6
what are the basis of going to heaven?
the bible authorise that no inquity shall see my kingdom. NO SIN, no matter how small. it is left for you to decide if stealing data under the name DATA tweaking is a sin or not?
shalom. for any other questions: ask via my RELigion101 thread. you can see that on my profile. may God help us live right in the world of ever changing technology revolving with our sense of moral judgment!

www.nairaland.com/3065215/religion-101-come-
here-lets

(1) (Reply)

THE PASSIONS: Hope And Fear / Our Daily Bread Friday May 7 2016 <*> The Promised Spirit <*> / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 13/05/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.