Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (13171 Views)

Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician? / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by lightblazingnow(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
All the nicest things you do each day will never make or help you to be a Christian. CHRIST - ian life in and out! For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God Almighty is eternal life. You heard us loud and clear, it's a gift not what you know, have asked for, neither longing to receive. The scriptures said that the gift of God Almighty is eternal life. That means I received eternal life as a gift.

The big one is knowing what eternal life is and experiencing eternal life practically every moment of the world over. That is what we are going to share with you right now.

Sin is a wicked heart, wicked thought hidden in the dark part of you which you won't be able to control. You need to understand that your emotions runs faster than your thoughts. Before you could have time to think about it you have already spoken, acted and done the blinds realms.

No one will be able to escape such territory without ending in death. The wages of sin is death. Didn't you read?? Haven't heard?? But in all the deaths and miserable conditions the gift of God Almighty came to us.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The world over needs to admit that they didn't and won't be able to know what happened and what is happening until the time of time till the end. Of course. We will tell you what happened to some of you who will believe and receive and do the scriptures.

The Almighty God Almighty I actually don't have expression to quantify his Holy name, we are not flattering silhouette, very real and authentic. He had great plan to have all his children Go through examination to birth a generation of righteousness. Don't you yet believe that Jesus Christ is the first son of God Almighty and through him we have adoption. Not adopted in the man's senses, like you adopt a child. No. It's to raise up a child to the place of thrones, leadership skills to reign in life. Adopted as a fellow professors in the Harvard university. So also we're seated together with CHRIST in the heavenly realm unseen, unknown to the mind, real and authentic.

This is the conclusion so please pay more attention, there was a holy agreement to distribute a clean heart and renew a right Spirit within the place where the old heart which is corrupted, pervasive computing and mortally sick was, the funny thing is you do not know you. And the sad thing is this same heart will eventually ended up in death. To some folks they still reason that changes hasn't happened.

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

God Almighty carried out his perfection Without you feeling anything, and because of such great ignorance many still think they are sinner's, including some top tip men of men who claim to be men of God, they tell their members that we are all sinner's, let us ask God Almighty for forgiveness, unawares of God Almighty's abundance of mercy and manifold love.

You already have been given the gift if you have accepted that when Christ Jesus came into this world, it was for you. His death was together with you and all who believe in it and most importantly his resurrection which shock the universe's. But then you must work out your own salvation with fear trembling. Why Because what you have received is more than you could ever imagine, and so you are in constant fear, not in the sense of man's senses, man's features, but in continuous reverence and shaking how the Almighty God could put you in the position of a custodian of eternal life. Carrying the father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS in the New birth.

This nature must translate to your mind. The well of living water. Where the waves are converted into action. The mystery which was hidden must be made known.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by IamTheAnswers: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2018
Amen
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2018
Wonderful
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Groovenaija360(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2018
M
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2018
We LOVE Jesus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by inoki247: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2018
pay your heaven seed every Sunday and always go for heaven Deliverance....

Don't quote me if you don't like diz option just mind ur business buh if you like it apply it and see results...

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2018
True
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Sharon6(f): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Long but an interesting read.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by sulasa07(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69799233:
We LOVE Jesus
d real or d fake you watch in movies
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by hello900(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2018
It is well with our soul. May the lord help us.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Akpacha(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Account of creation is in Genesis, no record on how God created hell. Who create hell? Hell is just human imagination. If at all there is hell somewhere, then should b Nigeria here.

6 Likes

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Spirit is indestructible by Fire, it can not be burnt by Fire. The theory of hell-fire is just a control statement. I love it cos it keeps humans in check. So religions tend to use fear as weapon of control. But anyone who goes beyond being gullible will know that Fire can not affect Spirit which is our default State after vacating our Earth Avatar Vehicle.

I think Christianity is wrong on very many fronts, so also is Islam and other religions. It is better to study them but morality is not promoted by religions these days. The Religions are there to generate finances and trade soul energy with the Yahweh Crew on the Astral Plane through their Worship and Savior Programs.

Again, there is no Fire in Hell, and I strongly believe that the world we live now is the Hell you read about. Cos no place outside this construct is as chaotic as this.

8 Likes

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by alBHAGDADI: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2018
@op You can't save yourself. Nothing you do can save you from eternal damnation. The only thing that can save you from such is simple believe in Jesus as the son of God and everything about Him.

If you think your righteousness is what will save you, the. you are wrong because your righteousness is as filthy rags before God. Only the blood of Jesus which God gave as a free gift can save you, not your righteousness. Once you believe in Jesus and you are saved, nothing can make you lose your salvation. If you sin, you get punished on earth for it. But your salvation is sealed by Jesus death and resurection. If you are to rely on your righteousness, then you don't need Jesus at all.

6 Likes

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Jethrolite(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Hell fire is not real and was never mentioned in the Bible. Clergy are always twisting these things to favour their greed and exploit inherent fear in humans.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by GreatSuccess: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2018
Amen......
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by alBHAGDADI: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:
Spirit is indestructible by Fire, it can not be burnt by Fire. The theory of hell-fire is just a control statement. I love it cos it keeps humans in check. So religions tend to use fear as weapon of control. But anyone who goes beyond being gullible will know that Fire can not affect Spirit which is our default State after vacating our Earth Avatar Vehicle.

I think Christianity is wrong on very many fronts, so also is Islam and other religions. It is better to study them but morality is not promoted by religions these days. The Religions are there to generate finances and trade soul energy with the Yahweh Crew on the Astral Plane through their Worship and Savior Programs.

Again, there is no Fire in Hell, and I strongly believe that the world we live now is the Hell you read about. Cos no place outside this construct is as chaotic as this.
Do you think the fire is the type we have here on earth? And how do you know spirit can't be destroy by fire? If so, then why is God sending Satan a spirit being to hell?

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by driand(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2018
cool

Different denominations and their different beliefs

OP why this needless long epistle?

It's much simpler than all that,

'honor your God and love your neighbors as yourself'

That wasn't difficult was it?
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Christipsy(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Amen
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Do you think the fire is the type we have here on earth? And how do you know spirit can't be destroy by fire? If so, then why is God sending Satan a spirit being to hell?

So God who created a being is the one who also created a very hellish fire to burn the being because they sin abi?
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by TissuePaper: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:

your brain is working, my man

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Except you are ready to invent a new type of fire, then fire is fire irrespective of location in time-space continuum or outside of it.

I knew because I have entered fire as Spirit and it didnt hurt at all.

When you say God ? Which of the Gods are you referring to ? Satan is the Son of Lucifer, and he is the Lord of Earth at the moment, so in essence, you are of the opinion that we are presently in Hell, I seem to share similar thought as this place is too chaotic and could pass for hell.
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by realmindz: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
But why will someone want to torture someone forever for flimsy reasons... Talk of a monster

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Outofsync(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Aluta continua!
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Hydrolysis(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2018
if u need a website, blog, ecommerce website inbox me
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by abbeyty(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2018
No sane father would put his own kid in fire cuz he or she did something wrong to me. if you know you know
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by chiphillip: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Interesting.
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Bluezy13(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:

Except you are ready to invent a new type of fire, then fire is fire irrespective of location in time-space continuum or outside of it.

I knew because I have entered fire as Spirit and it didnt hurt at all.

Oh!! How men lie...

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by clemzo101(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2018
But God is not wicked na, if he want to stop sin he will stop it without any wahala. Why does he still allow us to choose to do whatever he likes and in turn punish us for it. Just as a father will wish he can just wave a magic wand to see a bad child become a good child but as for himan beings we are helpless, i dont think any father will love to see any of his children waste away, the joy of every father is to see his children prosper and if given the power help them achieve success. Is God helpless in this area? Cant he just stop sin?
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by InvertedHammer: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2018
/
Why would someone living in Nigeria be worried about hell fire? There is no way hell will be worse than Nigeria.

/
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by HomeOfMe(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2018
lightblazingnow:
All the nicest things you do each day will never make or help you to be a Christian. CHRIST - ian life in and out! For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God Almighty is eternal life. You heard us loud and clear, it's a gift not what you know, have asked for, neither longing to receive. The scriptures said that the gift of God Almighty is eternal life. That means I received eternal life as a gift.
YES!Christianity means a lot more than church membership.

The big one is knowing what eternal life is and experiencing eternal life practically every moment of the world over. That is what we are going to share with you right now.

Sin is a wicked heart, wicked thought hidden in the dark part of you which you won't be able to control. You need to understand that your emotions runs faster than your thoughts. Before you could have time to think about it you have already spoken, acted and done the blinds realms.

No one will be able to escape such territory without ending in death. The wages of sin is death. Didn't you read?? Haven't heard?? But in all the deaths and miserable conditions the gift of God Almighty came to us.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The world over needs to admit that they didn't and won't be able to know what happened and what is happening until the time of time till the end. Of course. We will tell you what happened to some of you who will believe and receive and do the scriptures.

The Almighty God Almighty I actually don't have expression to quantify his Holy name, we are not flattering silhouette, very real and authentic. He had great plan to have all his children Go through examination to birth a generation of righteousness. Don't you yet believe that Jesus Christ is the first son of God Almighty and through him we have adoption. Not adopted in the man's senses, like you adopt a child. No. It's to raise up a child to the place of thrones, leadership skills to reign in life. Adopted as a fellow professors in the Harvard university. So also we're seated together with CHRIST in the heavenly realm unseen, unknown to the mind, real and authentic.

This is the conclusion so please pay more attention, there was a holy agreement to distribute a clean heart and renew a right Spirit within the place where the old heart which is corrupted, pervasive computing and mortally sick was, the funny thing is you do not know you. And the sad thing is this same heart will eventually ended up in death. To some folks they still reason that changes hasn't happened.

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

God Almighty carried out his perfection Without you feeling anything, and because of such great ignorance many still think they are sinner's, including some top tip men of men who claim to be men of God, they tell their members that we are all sinner's, let us ask God Almighty for forgiveness, unawares of God Almighty's abundance of mercy and manifold love.

You already have been given the gift if you have accepted that when Christ Jesus came into this world, it was for you. His death was together with you and all who believe in it and most importantly his resurrection which shock the universe's. But then you must work out your own salvation with fear trembling. Why Because what you have received is more than you could ever imagine, and so you are in constant fear, not in the sense of man's senses, man's features, but in continuous reverence and shaking how the Almighty God could put you in the position of a custodian of eternal life. Carrying the father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS in the New birth.

This nature must translate to your mind. The well of living water. Where the waves are converted into action. The mystery which was hidden must be made known.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen!!!
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Oh!! How men lie...

Yeah, I lie a lot.
Re: How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire by Horus(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2018
They don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) or the pit (Revelation 11:7) or is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the Koran describes (Koran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (Koran 17:18), or a prison (Koran 17:cool? Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us? Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers. Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing. So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The Bible? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the Bible that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your Bible really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Pastors, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is Good Friday: How To Celebrate Good Friday / Do Pastors Fall Sick? / Did This Really Happen? Mana Falling From Heaven In Angola!!! Since 1945

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.