Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? (1641 Views)

Is Tiwa Savage Really Ugly? / Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2016
Having watched the video, i am a bit disappointed that Tiwa Savage doesnt seem to be disturbed by weed in-take but is by cocaine. Is it because weed is cheaper than cocaine and wont drain out her account balance? Or what can one make of her statement?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by klassykute(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2016
in falz voice .. she is a road morden ...... she approve mk billz smoke weed .. wat a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2016
Jimi23:
Having watched the video, i am a bit disappointed that Tiwa Savage doesnt seem to be disturbed by weed in-take but is by cocaine. Is it because weed is cheaper than cocaine and wont drain out her account balance? Or what can one make of her statement?
R u tryna come across to ppl as a constructive critic?
Ur comment iz rather baseless..
Som1 is talkin of a compromise she cud av handled in weed-intake in lieu of cocaine..u r here chastising..
Did she tel u tbillz was married a perfect man?

U dnt av to make statements void of empathy..that's where maturity nd experience is discernable..
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2016
0ubenji:

R u tryna come across to ppl as a constructive critic?
Ur comment iz rather baseless..
Som1 is talkin of a compromise she cud av handled in weed-intake in lieu of cocaine..u r here chastising..
Did she tel u tbillz was married a perfect man?

U dnt av to make statements void of empathy..that's where maturity nd experience is discernable..

Ur comments are so shallow, i have no words 4u. The video is up 4 d world to see. Compromise my foot. Last time i checked, weed in take is illegal in Nigeria. No good role model compromises on illegality.
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2016
klassykute:
in falz voice .. she is a road morden ...... she approve mk billz smoke weed .. wat a pity
So ..if thrz something in u(as surely is in evribody as a flaw) which ur spouse was ready to cope with..hopin u wud change..
Is dat tantamount to her total support for it?...MR PERFECT

Thrx somethin In u called conscience...plz consult it often b4 u prejudge ppl..typing nd makin comments on nairaland is fun..buh som1's world is bou to crumble somwhr...

#FEAR GOD
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by SleekAboki: 10:41am On May 01, 2016
She does weed.Very evident once you see her on stage. She should also check her system cos Tunji sperms contains drops of those cocaine she saw him taking.

The government should step in and confiscate jamal from his drug addicts parents.

1 Like

Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by klassykute(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2016
0ubenji:

So ..if thrz something in u(as surely is in evribody as a flaw) which ur spouse was ready to cope with..hopin u wud change..
Is dat tantamount to her total support for it?...MR PERFECT

Thrx somethin In u called conscience...plz consult it often b4 u prejudge ppl..typing nd makin comments on nairaland is fun..buh som1's world is bou to crumble somwhr...

#FEAR GOD
oga .. what did i say nahh .. dat she accepts it does not mean she should go on live tv to say it .. there are limits oga .. what if dat statement tarnishes billz's image .. what if drug enforcement agencies starts to investigate him .. what if when he goes back TO LA and they wanna send him to rehab? did she think bout all those befor she let emotions get to her ... i aint trowing shades at her .. i hw it feelz for a family to crash ave been a victim .. so guy think b4 u dey quote mi mid Kay?
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2016
Jimi23:

Ur comments are so shallow, i have no words 4u. The video is up 4 d world to see. Compromise my foot. Last time i checked, weed in take is illegal in Nigeria.
I'm very sure..u've done no illegal tin dis week to start with..
I dnt need ur ansa..ur conscience is enuf to gv u d ansa..if ur brain goes on leave ...

BTW...r thr many of ur big commercial hip-hop acts in naija who doesn't take weed?..yet u jam their songs on replay knowin their lifetsyles are lewd..is dat suppose to affirm ur support for weeding nd wateva vices they perpetrate?..which mostly is evident from their music videos

Ur stance simply tells us dat ppl who love wizkid nd his songs are strong supporters of avin children out of wedlock..smh
#chiefJudge
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2016
klassykute:
oga .. what did i say nahh .. dat she accepts it does not mean she should go on live tv to say it .. there are limits oga .. what if dat statement tarnishes billz's image .. what if drug enforcement agencies starts to investigate him .. what if when he goes back TO LA and they wanna send him to rehab? did she think bout all those befor she let emotions get to her ... i aint trowing shades at her .. i hw it feelz for a family to crash ave been a victim .. so guy think b4 u dey quote mi mid Kay?
Av u bothered to also fink bou d damage tbillz's tirade wud av done to tiwa?
Bros abeg..reason on d balance..u guyz throwin stones at tiwa for bein pushed to wall..
Are u aware of aw many families tbillz's statements wud av shattered?..dis even goes beyond tiwa savage her wife..he said tinz in implicatn of ppl enuf to cause issues in anoda family nd u r here pointin fingers at tiwa..
Did u even check her IG page to knw the hellish comments she got from shallow-minded fans afta tbillz made d first cry?..unda 24hrs..

Plz go read OAP FREEZE apology online for prejudgin her juz as u r doin..
Don't assume u knw d pain in dat family nd thus go on careless talkin
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2016
0ubenji:

I'm very sure..u've done no illegal tin dis week to start with..
I dnt need ur ansa..ur conscience is enuf gv u d ansa..if ur brain goes on leave ...

BTW...r thr many of ur big commercial hip-hop acts in naija who doesn't take weed?..yet u jam their songs on replay knowin their lifetsyles are lewd..is dat suppose to affirm ur support for weeding nd wateva vices they perpetrate?..which mostly is evident from their music videos

Ur stance simply tells us dat ppl who love wizkid nd his songs are strong supporters of avin children out of wedlock..smh
#chiefJudge

Having children out of wedlock isnt illegal. Weed in-take is! If any1 comes out to accuse the other musicians PUBLICLY of weed and cocaine intake like TIwa did, of course they will also face criticisms and condemnation. No decent person or role model will support or approve of weed intake.
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by klassykute(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2016
0ubenji:

Av u bothered to also fink bou d damage tbillz's tirade wud av done to tiwa?
Bros abeg..reason on d balance..u guyz throwin stones at tiwa for bein pushed to wall..
Are u aware of aw many families tbillz's statements wud av shattered?..dis even goes beyond tiwa savage her wife..he said tinz in implicatn of ppl enuf to cause issues in anoda family nd u r here pointin fingers at tiwa..
Did u even check her IG page to knw the hellish comments she got from shallow-minded fans afta tbillz made d first cry?..unda 24hrs..

Plz go read OAP FREEZE apology online for prejudgin her juz as u r doin..
Don't assume u knw d pain in dat family nd thus go on careless talkin
shae na onli tiwa make up d family abi ..... u dont even get mi .. am saying in a null shell dat both of dem ar at fault .. first i thought billz ig accnt was hacked .. till i watched d interview ... am not against tiwa o .. she a strong woman .. and she a celeb .. but unlike here there arr many other celeb dat ar married and dat have crisis .. and we dn c it on media .. na blizz run e mouth .. na tiwa b celeb .. and dat oap na fool .. i dnt even take sides wit him at all...

1 Like

Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by vague: 11:00am On May 01, 2016
Jimi23:
Having watched the video, i am a bit disappointed that Tiwa Savage doesnt seem to be disturbed by weed in-take but is by cocaine. Is it because weed is cheaper than cocaine and wont drain out her account balance? Or what can one make of her stlatement?
weed is a herb and cocaine is made in a lab
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2016
Jimi23:

Having children out of wedlock isnt illegal. Weed in-take is! If any1 comes out to accuse the other musicians PUBLICLY of weed intake like TIwa did, of course they will also face criticisms and condemnation. No decent person or role model will support or approve of weed intake.
U mentioned a morally sensitive word "DECENT"
I put it to u sir...avin children outta wedlock is not a definition of decent in any way..
I put it to u once again..if any of ur fav acts in naija music industry takes weed..it means u're indecent nd a strong advocate for weedin..commin from ur debate angle..sinx u wud be a fan of someone whose lifestyle aint worthy of emulation...

Dnt get me wrong on ur criticisms on tiwa..it's expected...buh u seem to be exonerating tbillz in these..seein him as a victim...#strange
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2016
vague:
weed is a herb and cocaine is made in a lab

Both have damaging effects and their intake is illegal in Nigeria.
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2016
klassykute:
shae na onli tiwa make up d family abi ..... u dont even get mi .. am saying in a null shell dat both of dem ar at fault .. first i thought billz ig accnt was hacked .. till i watched d interview ... am not against tiwa o .. she a strong woman .. and she a celeb .. but unlike here there arr many other celeb dat ar married and dat have crisis .. and we dn c it on media .. na blizz run e mouth .. na tiwa b celeb .. and dat oap na fool .. i dnt even take sides wit him at all...
Lolz..now we gud bro...we juz met each oda halfway...tnx for ur time..
Api sunday
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2016
0ubenji:

U mentioned a morally sensitive word "DECENT"
I put it to u sir...avin children outta wedlock is not a definition of decent in any way..
I put it to u once again..if any of ur fav acts in naija music industry takes weed..it means u're indecent nd a strong advocate for weedin..commin from ur debate angle..sinx u wud be a fan of someone whose lifestyle aint worthy of emulation...

Dnt get me wrong on ur criticisms on tiwa..it's expected...buh u seem to be exonerating tbillz in these..seein him as a victim...#strange

I am criticising Tiwa's approval of Tee Billz's alleged illegal act and u say i a m exonerating the latter? Thats funny. I havent seen or heard from any1 that my fav act takes or approves of weed or cocaine so thats not even an issue for debate. If i get to know, of course it changes my view of that person, as it would most followers of that act.
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2016
Jimi23:

I am criticising Tiwa's approval of Tee Billz's alleged illegal act and u say i a m exonerating the latter? Thats funny. I havent seen or heard from any1 that my fav act takes or approves of weed or cocaine so thats not even an issue for debate. If i get to know, of course it changes my view of that person, as it would most followers of that act.
Chairman..u knw aw lightly the illegailty of weed-intake is taken in nigeria..even in night-clubs..it's bein taken openly without fear..
Nd u r here waitin for ppl to publicly announce any of fav commercial hiphop acts(if u listen to naija hiphop) takes weed b4 u ought to knw..don't u see their lifestyles or music videos..
Timaya, wizkid, davido etc...need u any public statement b4 u knw this peeps weed?...nd plz dnt argue dat wit me..I've seen wit thine very eyes dese aforementioned weedin..
Bro..ur hypocrisy nd naivety is off the roof..
Tiwa inadvertently talks bou her compromise for his weed intake coz she knws its d norm in naija hiphop scene..it's like vitamin C to dem..some of dem even go deeper by takin banned substances..b4 shows..which is illegal..
If u listen to american hiphop nd rap too...u cnt escape any of ur fav acts doin illegal drugs..
I'll like to meet u...d way u debate dis issue cracks me up nd enuf to mk day..
u seem to b d pot callin kettle tiwa black
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2016
0ubenji:

Chairman..u knw aw lightly the illegailty of weed-intake is taken in nigeria..even in night-clubs..it's bein taken openly without fear..
Nd u r here waitin for ppl to publicly announce any of fav commercial hiphop acts(if u listen to naija hiphop) takes weed b4 u ought to knw..don't u see their lifestyles or music videos..
Timaya, wizkid, davido etc...need u any public statement b4 u knw this peeps weed?...nd plz dnt argue dat wit me..I've seen wit thine very eyes dese aforementioned weedin..
Bro..ur hypocrisy nd naivety is off the roof..
Tiwa inadvertently talks bou her compromise for his weed intake coz she knws its d norm in naija hiphop scene..it's like vitamin C to dem..some of dem even go deeper by takin banned substances..b4 shows..which is illegal..
If u listen to american hiphop nd rap too...u cnt escape any of ur fav acts doin illegal drugs..
I'll like to meet u...d way u debate dis issue cracks me up nd enuf to mk day..
u seem to b d pot callin kettle tiwa black

I didnt have to "wait" for Tiwa Savage to make her 'announcement" on her "view" on weed intake. So definitely am waiting for no announcements in that line as regards the acts u mentioned or "accused". You have alleged that these people take weed. I am not sure whether or not u saw them take it in reality. I can also assure u that the brands they represent would neva approve of them taking weed. What u choose to see or not to see with "thine" eyes is ur business. I have never taken weed and will never support its in-take. So ur "pot calling kettle black" critic is obviously stuck to ur person like glue.
Inadvertently? In a recorded video? With "cuts" and "action" Hmnnn... I hear u. Tiwa Savage has it on record that she "doesnt mind", she didnt even use the words "been tolerating his weed in-take". Tiwa Savage is the celebrity, who has an image and brand endorsements to protect not Tee Billz. That is why Tee Billz came out with all that trash in the open in the first place, aiming to dent her image. She didnt exercise caution in her utterances in her video. She should not directly or indirectly show support for illegality. Thats basic. I think u should go take weed in front of the IGP's office so ul get to know how "lightly" the illegality of weed is taken in Nigeria.
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by 0ubenji(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2016
Jimi23:

I didnt have to "wait" for Tiwa Savage to make her 'announcement" on her "view" on weed intake. So definitely am waiting for no announcements in that line as regards the acts u mentioned or "accused". You have alleged that these people take weed. I am not sure whether or not u saw them take it in reality. I can also assure u that the brands they represent would neva approve of them taking weed. What u choose to see or not to see with "thine" eyes is ur business. I have never taken weed and will never support its in-take. So ur "pot calling kettle black" critic is obviously stuck to ur person like glue.
Inadvertently? In a recorded video? With "cuts" and "action" Hmnnn... I hear u. Tiwa Savage has it in recorded video that she "doesnt mind", she didnt even use the words "been tolerating his weed in-take". Tiwa Savage is the celebrity, who has an image and brand endorsements to protect not Tee Billz. That is why Tee Billz came out with all that trash in the open in the first place, aiming to dent her image. She didnt exercise caution in her utterances in her video. She should not directly or indirectly show support for illegality. Thats basic. I think u should go take weed in front of the IGP's office so ul get to know how "lightly" the illegality of weed is taken in Nigeria.
On the issue of brand ambassadorship..U fink these brands are fools to not knw wah dey do?..davido for example..I can go all day analyzing from his music videos nd conspicuous lifetyle of illegality tinz enuf for dese brands not use him as ambassadors..fyi..he once held a real gun in a music video.NBC tackled him for it..a month after dat, he landed two deals as brand ambassadors..
Wah naija brands won't condone in any brand ambassador is scandals..any oda shii in moderation is taken as d norm
Oritsefemi anoda example..
Or aint it ironic dat abrahamic 2face was strangely deemed fit to be a brand ambassador for condoms..lolz..lemme stop thr..
Brand advertisin in naija is anoda ball game entirely..so ur holistic approach is very much inapplicable here.
..Lolz..I repeat..I'd like to meet u..u r bigtime comedian...
I'm done wit dis debate...I dnt av time to lecture som1 today..lolz...we've learnt enuf from each oda..
Hapi sunday
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
0ubenji:

On the issue of brand ambassadorship..U fink these brands are fools to not knw wah dey do?..davido for example..I can go all day analyzing from his music videos nd conspicuous lifetyle of illegality tinz enuf for dese brands not use him as ambassadors..fyi..he once held a real gun in a music video.NBC tackled him for it..a month after dat, he landed two deals as brand ambassadors..
Wah naija brands won't condone in any brand ambassador is scandals..any oda shii in moderation is taken as d norm
Oritsefemi anoda example..
Or aint it ironic dat abrahamic 2face was strangely deemed fit to be a brand ambassador for condoms..lolz..lemme stop thr..
Brand advertisin in naija is anoda ball game entirely..so ur holistic approach is very much inapplicable here.
..Lolz..I repeat..I'd like to meet u..u r bigtime comedian...
I'm done wit dis debate...I dnt av time to lecture som1 today..lolz...we've learnt enuf from each oda..
Hapi sunday

I "see" a comic creature trying to legalise weed. I thot the lectures just started. I read an interview where Davido said that gun wasnt real. So i dont know what u are talking about. If u say Tubaba is now a brand ambassador for a coy that produces condoms, it means they know that he is has learnt from his errors and has obviously started using condoms. That explains why there hasnt been any baby drama scandals for years now. So the brand has used Tuface to preach and portend "change" in illicit and unprotected sex. He would neva have been made brand ambassador 4 such during his baby mama drama era. That is certain. Tiwa Savage on the other hand, messed up and got it all wrong because she felt she had to protect her image. Simple and short. I am sure she doesnt know of any weed producing coy that needs her services, so why support its intake and still want to be seen as a role model to the youths.
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by oshe11: 1:07pm On May 01, 2016
lemme 'cum n go n read' d post first
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by vague: 9:03pm On May 01, 2016
Jimi23:

Both have damaging effects and their intake is illegal in Nigeria.
weed is therapeutic and cocaine isn't.
For all we know you could be using your yahoo yahoo laptop to preach about morals
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
vague:
weed is therapeutic and cocaine isn't.
For all we know you could be using your yahoo yahoo laptop to preach about morals

Apparently u are an aberration to the norm. U prolly were high on weed urself when u quoted crap. Weed is therapeutic my foot.
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Forzap: 2:28am On May 02, 2016
Its normal nah,abi u tink say tiwa herself no dey weed ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by halfricanadian(f): 2:35am On May 02, 2016
Remove celeb status out of it

We talking of a wife ready to compromise for her husband you blaming her she is a bad role model but remember after she is done entertaining her fans that man is someone she goes home to meet she is trying to b a wife not a celeb blame tbillz for going public too fast nobody saw tbillz damages calling tiwas mum a witch who wud b happy if their mother was called a witch who would?
Re: Weed Approval: Is Tiwa Savage A Worthy Ambassador/role Model? by Jimi23(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Remove celeb status out of it

We talking of a wife ready to compromise for her husband you blaming her she is a bad role model but remember after she is done entertaining her fans that man is someone she goes home to meet she is trying to b a wife not a celeb blame tbillz for going public too fast nobody saw tbillz damages calling tiwas mum a witch who wud b happy if their mother was called a witch who would?

I will blame her too. She never said anything about compromise, she said, "i dont mind". Tiwa Savage chose to marry Teebillz and to go back to such a man after shes done with her performances despite knowing him to be an irresponsible junkie and fleeing baby daddy. No one forced her to be with Teebillz. There are a million and one men out there. Why choose a weed and cocaine drowning junkie?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bimbo Oshin Showers Prayer On Daughter As She Clocks 2 / Draya Michele Been Blast By The Wild N Out Model / The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.