Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

B4 The Drama:These Tiwa Savage’s Old Posts Abt Tee Billz Will Break Ur Heart(pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B4 The Drama:These Tiwa Savage’s Old Posts Abt Tee Billz Will Break Ur Heart(pix (1007 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B4 The Drama:These Tiwa Savage’s Old Posts Abt Tee Billz Will Break Ur Heart(pix by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2016
Many people never saw the sad Tiwa Savage/Tee Billz drama coming, until the manager took to social media to put his wife on the blast.

Yesterday, fans surfed through the Mavin Queen’s social media and unearthed two stories that captured her marriage to Tee Billz, and also the drama within, before it fell apart. “Bless to have a beautiful man Tee Billz in my life,” the singer tweeted in 2013, noting, “Nobody was there when you saved and paid for my first ever video, kelekele.”

See the tweets:

Rumours of drama started after the couple got married. In September 2014, barely five months into their marriage, a report alleged that Tee Billz physically abused Savage, and this was reported by Kemi Filani who quoted a family source, saying that when the singer couldn’t take on the physical and emotional abuse, plus the incessant cheating, she left their home.

Tiwa Savage never addressed all these stories, but Tee Billz denied it all. The couple had their first son Jamil, and it was all rosy until the unprecedented attack on his wife three days ago, before he attempted to jump off the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge in Lagos.

However, did Tiwa Savage ever hint on what she was enduring?

In March, TY Bello held a photo session with the Mavin queen for ThisDay Style, and one of the enigmatic photos showed the singer trapped behind thick ropes. On her Instagram page, Savage captioned the photo, saying, “Believe me I am stronger now than I’ve ever been and nothing can hold me down. God will surely finish that which He has started.”

For fans, the pieces are beginning to fall in place, and this is especially because of one of the quotes from Savage’s interview where she talked about how Tee Billz taunted and tortured her with talks about how he ‘made’ her.

“It was a mentally abusive relationship because all I hear every day is how he made me, how he did this and that for me, I created you, I took you from nothing,” she said, before adding, “He didn’t find me in a dustbin.”

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/before-drama-these-tiwa-savages-old.html

Re: B4 The Drama:These Tiwa Savage’s Old Posts Abt Tee Billz Will Break Ur Heart(pix by Jazzlite: 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
angry
did she straff those men....simple question ...open and close case.
did she stage manage a 44 minutes interview to damage the man? somple answer....
in the stagemenaged interview she never dnied that she's banged Jazzy, 2face or Otedola before.....
Re: B4 The Drama:These Tiwa Savage’s Old Posts Abt Tee Billz Will Break Ur Heart(pix by wizkidblogger(f): 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
Hmnn.. ..click here for more of this.
Re: B4 The Drama:These Tiwa Savage’s Old Posts Abt Tee Billz Will Break Ur Heart(pix by feldido(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2016
Make una leave Husband and Wife matter, mind una own business
Re: B4 The Drama:These Tiwa Savage’s Old Posts Abt Tee Billz Will Break Ur Heart(pix by CaroLyner(f): 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
reason why it is better not to rely on people to be successful

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji & Supermodels, Oluchi & Ojy Okpe On A Fun Girls Birthday Getaway / Oluchi Fabulous In Thigh-High Slit Dress (Photo) / The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.