Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel (1008 Views)

Mr 2kay's Management Releases Official Statement About The Eko Hotel Robbery / Lamboginny Raises Alarm Over Major Holes On The Eko Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2016
The recording Artiste/Song writer 'Kiss Daniel' has invited a star-studded squad of 41 Nigerian celebrities to feature live at his debut Album Concert 'NEW ERA'.

See all the 41 Celebrities here:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/the-list-of-celebrities-to-perform-live.html

cc: Lalasticlala, ijbabe

Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by Afrok(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2016
Op when did 4 turn or equivalent to 41? shocked are u related to Lai? undecided
Congratulations to him...

1 Like

Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by uyisteven(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2016
2nd 2 comment wen it hits FP... . . dnt say I didn't tell u...
Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by vizkiz: 10:24am On May 15, 2016
Kiss Daniel is going places "IF" he dumps that record label. Those guys are milking him dry
Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2016
Baby ko ya woju ooo
Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by cruzita(f): 10:27am On May 15, 2016
its gonna be hot !!!!!! .wishing him successful album launching
Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2016
Afrok:
Op when did 4 turn or equivalent to 41? shocked are u related to Lai? undecided
Congratulations to him...
is it possible to upload 41 photos here? why don't you click the link i shared with this news to see them all? don't be lazy
Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by Rapmaestro(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2016
9jacodedgist:
is it possible to upload 41 photos here? why don't you click the link i shared with this news to see them all? don't be lazy
is it not possible BTW, we know your style jo.. Trying to push traffic to ur blog
Re: The 41 Celebrities To Perform Live Tonight At The Eko Hotel For Kiss Daniel by Afrok(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2016
9jacodedgist:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Glo (lazy network) won't allow me...

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wows In New Photos / See What This Lady Wore To A Party / Annie Idibia Shares Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.