Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable (44882 Views)

Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids / Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by saasala(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2016
valarinz:

Judging from your continuous rants about how rich you are and how fine guys are broke, two things can also be deduced:

1: You really are not rich, cos if you are, you won't be making so much noise about it, money never hides ,and im yet to meet a really rich guy who goes about mouthing off about how rich he is

2: You have lost a girl you really love to a finer dude whom u consider poorer and still can't fathom why your woman will leave u for someone poorer.

Bros go figure out what turned her off from you instead of going about blaming those whom God gave a good physique, it'll do you no good.

Thanks

1. I dont consider myself rich. I can say I am just okay financially. Just little cash to eat and pay bills, thats all. And I dont go around bragging about it, I only talk about it on Nairaland when need be.

2. Nope, sincerely I have never lost a girl I love to a finer dude. I dont think I will use the word 'lost' for girls who left for finer dudes cos I didnt feel a thing. I dont shade fine dudes, I have many of them as friends... I only have problems with those who are obsessed by their looks and pay less cognisance to other areas of their lives.

I have not attacked you personally and you have commited a fallacy called 'argumentum ad hominem'... I was just passing out an info using myself as example, so what is it with you

... Let me commit the same fallacy since you have set the pace for it.... From your rants, I can deduce that you are a handsome broke boy who still depends on munmy for food, clothes etc, you go around looking for rich men's daughters you can deceive with your looks and make them spend for you, and if you continue like that it will spell real doom for you... You are hopeless, you are jobless, you are useless to your friends, family and loved ones, your friend run from you, your family are tired of you cos you wont just stop bothering them with your incessant demand for money. The data you are using right now is a free 10mb given to you by mtn... Go get a life little boy
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by valarinz: 5:36pm On May 01, 2016
saasala:

1. I dont consider myself rich. I can say I have money and I am okay financially to a reasonable extent. And I dont go around bragging about it, I only talk about it on Nairaland when need be.

2. Nope, sincerely I have never lost a girl I love to a finer dude. I dont think I will use the word 'lost' for girls who left for finer dudes cos I didnt feel a thing. I dont shade fine dudes, I have many of them as friends... I only have problems with those who are obsessed by their looks and pay less cognisance to other areas of their lives.

I have not attacked you personally and you have commited a fallacy called 'argumentum ad hominem'... I was just passing out an info using myself as example, so what is it with you

... Let me commit the same fallacy since you have set the pace for it.... From your rants, I can deduce that you are a handsome broke boy who still depends on munmy for food, clothes etc, you go around looking for rich men's daughters you can deceive with your looks and make them spend for you, and if you continue like that it will spell real doom for you... You are hopeless, you are jobless, you are useless to your friends, family and loved ones, your friend run from you, your family are tired of you cos you wont just stop bothering them with your incessant demand for money. The data you are using right now is a free 10mb given to you by mtn... Go get a life little boy

Ok sir, don't go to third mainland bridge when you find out I nack ur wife sha, banky w and Peter Okoye might not be there for the rescue, lol
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by adellam16(f): 5:37pm On May 01, 2016
iDreamzMedia:
[b]areafada1"I must confess that my heart breaks a little each time I hear/read about celebrities who self distruct because they couldn't handle Fame or the ones whose marriages are falling apart, because they don't know how to hold it down. Its sad, especially if they are amongst stars that I admire and love"

Commenting on people's private lives is a no go area for me. But when celebrities wash their dirty linen in public I owe my reading fans to comment on trending news and issues.
TeeBillz and Tiwa Savage una fall my hand no be small.
Una no know say MUTUAL RESPECT IS NON-NEGOTIABLE for marriage, why yeye una self for public like this.
Una no know say competition na for business no be for marriage what's the bullshit
Haba, una no just try.
I know that artiste/celebrities are more fragile than normal people. However they must understand that they are role models to millions of people, so no matter how deep you are hurting, you need to always come out strong. Celebs must understand that their private life is their private life and they must keep it to themselves. It will earn them more respect that way.
I know that people stay married because they want to not because the door is locked.
Biko keep your shit to yourselves, keep private private.
No marriage can escape bad weather even my own, I dey sometimes see Oba for the matter but like I say "marriage is not about being compatible but how couples deal with their incompatibility. Make I no hear una problems for loudspeakers again, joor.
AreaFada done talk him own.[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE20dpqsNzS/
@ charly boy. Too late granpa. D damage has being done.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by samdon12(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
Did you read his comment at all? Did you read where he said he even sees oba for his own? Where is the perfection coming from? Please read and comprehend before you comment, don't rush ooo
olatade:
Mind your business Mr Charly man,your life isn't so perfect to sir
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by dumie(f): 6:15pm On May 01, 2016
Divorce these dayz has become endemic, married one day and divorce the next. People are just making a mockery out of this sacred institution. It was suppose to be putting up with a lot of crap and bullshit. Meanwhile lotta of people were busy ooohing and aaahing over Tiwa's wedding at the time.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by saasala(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
valarinz:

Ok sir, don't go to third mainland bridge when you find out I nack ur wife sha, banky w and Peter Okoye might not be there for the rescue, lol

Hahahahahhahhahahah... Loz

Well, sorry I dont plan getting married grin
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by handzomee(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
How his own life take better than TIWASAVAGE

You ranting rubbish,when you are close too Charlyboy,you will understand his life a very cool and hs family are doing fine
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by blueeyes1: 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
I just love this dude.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by blueeyes1: 8:58pm On May 01, 2016
handzomee:

You ranting rubbish,when you are close too Charlyboy,you will understand his life a very cool and hs family are doing fine
Bless you bro, don't made peeps who judge him by his outward appearance.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by mikolo80: 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Rotfl.

But I commend Charly boy for staying married.
why. he did not marry gold digger
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Icaretoo: 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
How his own life take better than TIWASAVAGE

Are u joking or wat?? If him an assumed carzy person can stay married with children and grand children and take some crazy pictures with his wife whom they both manage their uncompactablity then what are u saying guy. U fit even learn from him
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Icaretoo: 9:49pm On May 01, 2016
olatade:

Whose life is?? Yours?
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Icaretoo: 9:49pm On May 01, 2016
olatade:

Whose life is, Yours?
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Bamz(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
now everyone has an opinion

Oh, but we know Charlyboy
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by ogmask: 12:51am On May 02, 2016
saasala:
What is most surprising to me is how a woman like Tiwa Savage ended up with someone like Tee Billz... He could be good for other women but definitely not Tiwa.

Some ladies are easily carried away by a man's looks. When a guy takes his looks too seriously then he is not fit to be a husband. The guy is tall, fine, broad chested et al, and Tiwa got carried away with all that not minding if he has a good job, a sellable skill or business acumen. Every sane woman should want financial security over anything even if she is as rich as Oprah Winfrey or powerful as Cleopatra.

I am not one of the fine guys you will come accros (Average looks), I count myself ugly. I once tried to feign love for one girl I Fvck steadily and her reply was "Asala, I can only date you if you were very handsome, I like fine boys"... And I was like 'Wtf'... She missed it. She has a good looking broke boyfriend (She flaunts his pics) but I Bleep her at will cos I dont mind parting with little of my filthy lucre.

In a nutshell, Tiwa got what she wanted. The writings must have been emblazoned on the wall before their famous Dubai wedding but she was clouded by the height and broad chest. You cannot marry someone who doesnt have brains on how to make money, someone who parties and drinks and expect a perfect marriage. To make matters worst, he has kids with two different women. You obviously married a baby... Sorry Tiwa, I have only you to blame.

Guy you know nothing about marriage. Th key word in marriage is "maturity". What with all this he is broke and all that. Who said money is a guarantee for a happy marriage. The kids, savage and tbillz, should just shut up and watch Disney channel for the rest of their fake life.
Areafada nailed it already.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Ondoboi12345678: 6:03am On May 02, 2016
Who is charly boy the areafada. Shey nah that yeye gay grandfather wey no get shame
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by lexrichy(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2016
olatade:
smh! you're so dumb. did he said his life was perfect? abi you nor understand English
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by olatade(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2016
lexrichy:
smh! you're so dumb. did he said his life was perfect? abi you nor understand English

"Did he said" undecided
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by saasala(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2016
ogmask:

Guy you know nothing about marriage. Th key word in marriage is "maturity". What with all this he is broke and all that. Who said money is a guarantee for a happy marriage. The kids, savage and tbillz, should just shut up and watch Disney channel for the rest of their fake life.
Areafada nailed it already.

Statistics reveal that money and infidelity are the major causes of marital problems and divorce. And I didnt talk about being broke alone, I also highlighted his wild lifestyle.... My late mum had one of the worst marriage in the world cos my father was addicted to alcohol...And somehow, my father's drunkeness and financial wahala was the major cause of my mum's death. Check it, no drunkard in the world has a good marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos / David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest / I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.