Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) (1180 Views)

Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience / My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / Touching: Mums, What Would Do If You Experience This On Your Son's Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by godofwar666(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
Do you experience this every day when u be pikin grin

Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by talktonase(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
101% nigerian!
Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by MrFairplay4ume(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
God bless all our mothers... She will be like hold that bucket or I will slap you. Sweet mother
Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by ramdris(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2016
I once held bucket like during bathing and both me, my mama n the yeye bucket fell to d ground when I lost my grip. The kind slap (abara) my mum gave me dat day still dey ring for my ear till now... Lovely memory.. God please bless all mothers starting and ending with my own mama...

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
Na grandma baf me for small o. Wetin concern my mama
Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by goldbim(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
grin Back in the days cool cool...proudly 9ja!.
Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by WHOcarex: 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
E get anybody wey Dem nor bath like this? grin
Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2016
Yes I did, I can't just lie, op I greet
Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by godofwar666(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
godofwar666:
Lwkmd

hi boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,
Nd I will be so glad if I can get it boss
with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.

the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks boss, respect.
if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out
thanks once again boss
TEAMFALCONEY.

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience This When You Were a small (photo) by SurefireFashion: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sure

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Paying All The Bills / Romantic Photo Of A Man 70th Birthday Celebration With 7 Sons And Wives! / Man Buries His Father In Imo With Walking Stick He Cherished While Alive(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.