Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi (36227 Views)

Kwesé Signs John Mikel Obi As Brand Ambassador / John Mikel Obi Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by Spanner4(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
ricky8996:
1. Happiness

I concur

Money can't buy happiness.

D more money u get, d more wahala for u.

If u doubt, ask Ancient king solomon who had all and still remains the richest I d world but he attested to the fact that money can't buy happiness
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by laprince(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2016
silvermania:
is he complaining?

That's just my opinion oga. He may not even be thinking about what I have written.
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by irosky52(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2016
nobody is ugly they are just broke ..... we will all make it by god grace
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by wolexmighty: 5:52am On May 02, 2016
God remember me too, I don train tire

Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by hornyman(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2016
Marvel1206:
Money and camera quality answereth all grin

Money buy the quality camera. So it still boil down to money. Without money you can't get quality camera nor camera quality. LOL.
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by hornyman(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2016
irosky52:
nobody is ugly they are just broke ..... we will all make it by god grace

Some persons are ugly ooo and they are not broke. They are extremely ugly self even with their money. For example, Obasanjo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu just to mention few. They are in serious money and still reigning and current champions.
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by Marvel1206: 8:07am On May 02, 2016
hornyman:

Money buy the quality camera. So it still boil down to money. Without money you can't get quality camera nor camera quality. LOL.

hehehe.. Aye sire!
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by Marvel1206: 8:08am On May 02, 2016
hornyman:

Some persons are ugly ooo and they are not broke. They are extremely ugly self even with their money. For example, Obasanjo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu just to mention few. They are in serious money and still reigning and current champions.

you wicked o!

Our dear jagaban grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by hornyman(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2016
wolexmighty:
God remember me too, I don train tire

Don't worry God knows best. He will surely answer u too. Life is turn by turn, ur time will definitely come too. Just kip doing good, kip practising whatever is it you are doing to be perfect or good at it and have more patient.
Re: Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi by TheORACLE001(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
old school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé / Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.